PurplePandaLabs Raw source

are the black tops from these guys any good. i know absolute jack shit about HGH except for the fact theres a lot of shitty product out there

are the black tops from these guys any good. i know absolute jack shit about HGH except for the fact theres a lot of shitty product out there
This member here is the first reply I remember about HGH since i became the rep.
Brewed primo at 150mg/ml for my last contest prep and it worked as it should, related to HGH I switched from another branded generic and the results were better, but i had to stop because fasting glucose always goes a bit out of hand while using HGH

I just bought some raws today taking advantage of the discount, i will also buy some Primo again lol, thanks for remembering, maybe the GF could use it again at low doses too
You can also ask customer service about the lab tests of the last batch.

Hi

i have brewed some PPL DHB 150mg/ml with no pip. 0 pip ! just ba and bb holding for 3 days no crash.

is it even real?
Im a pretty positive person, I wouldn’t complain about my DHB not having any kind of PIP lol.
Now being honest, if you are asking that because you are happy, congrats and enjoy the DHB! I really love the product.
If you are asking it because you don’t believe it’s real DHB ask customer service for the lab test regarding to that batch.
My DHB never crashed, my house room temp is always stable, if someone who has tried DHB wants to chime in, he’s totally welcome.

I just ordered and get "Error 405 Sorry your request has been blocked as it may cause potential threats to the servers security" When I try to access the website after paying
You didn’t see my message apparently nor my previous post, if the payment was full filled don’t worry, you can write to customer service to get the full information about your order.
Have a nice day!

If someone wants my Wickr just ask me trough DM.
No one needs to tell me his/hers Meso handle trough Wickr, also no need to tell me your personal Wickr handle, just ask me for my handle and write to me when you consider it opportune.

Good morning, afternoon, evening to everyone, all DMs answered.
My typical good morning message is waiting for approval because it has an extra bit of information.
This is to let everyone know that im online again.

You didn’t see a big bump in hemoglobin or HCT?
Since i was a kid my HCT has always been relatively high, not a single steroid has modified it (only Tren + Anadrol slightly increased it).
Everyone handles gear differently, i have for example two bloodwork samples from the same guy, same Test dose, the only difference was that in one cycle he was using Tren at 350 and i another one he was using Primo at 600, his bloodwork on Tren always comes almost perfect only a slight deviation within the lipid panel, his bloodwork with Primo was horrible.
I’m a bloodwork nerd, it’s like Pokemon, gotta catch em all, that’s why I love when people give their experiences with exact numbers, i hope one day a complete genetics panel will be easily available and i will start crossing it with the bloodwork.

Last edited:
i dont know. I will send it to Janoshik for analysis once Melody approves my discount for it. i even put in the fridge.. no crash