PurplePandaLabs Raw source

At that time I let panda know personally and he replace it with test cyp for me .
That’s why i say that Panda’s value is his reputation, he wouldn’t allow a bad esterification process to happen just o save a few bucks, that’s why i point out to my oldest post about why it can sometimes cause PIP, @Noli already mentioned that from the same batch and brew he and his brother were totally find and a buddy had PIP.

That’s why i say that Panda’s value is his reputation, he wouldn’t allow a bad esterification process to happen just o save a few bucks, that’s why i point out to my oldest post about why it can sometimes cause PIP, @Noli already mentioned that from the same batch and brew he and his brother were totally find and a buddy had PIP.
I had pip from test prop in delts... test e bought in different months (6 or more in between) (so different batches) never gave me pip... neither injected alone in trt... so, don t know

but one thing it’s for sure... I still miss old good @PandaRep , fly high man... PIP

If anyone wants to do an 800$ order, i will give 200$ credit on top of that, only one person, first come, first serve.
Wickr: Ollieppl
Protonmail: ollieppl(at)protonmail.com
Meso user: Do you really need this?

If anyone wants to do an 800$ order, i will give 200$ credit on top of that, only one person, first come, first serve.
Wickr: Ollieppl
Protonmail: ollieppl(at)protonmail.com
Meso user: Do you really need this?
Will update this message once i someone accepts it... or after i wake up, in that case i will look at the time stamp of each message.

Blind sample received by janoshik. Let's see how it comes out in testing. Will post here and in lab testing section as soon as I get it.

Blind sample received by janoshik. Let's see how it comes out in testing. Will post here and in lab testing section as soon as I get it.
Will be patiently waiting for it!
Thanks for the testing, the Meso community (and this handsome rep) will appreciate it for sure.

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!
All DMs replied.

For discounts or to access the 800$ order + 200$ free credit, hit me up via:
DM.
Wickr: ollieppl
Protonmail: Ollieppl(at)protonmail.com

Since April is the month of the irritable bowel syndrome, and since this is one of my specialties, I have decided to contribute to the community by making a small thread in the health subforum to help people who have this disease and to raise awareness about it.
April is the month of the irritable bowel syndrome, this is a problem that is unfortunately very common, today I am going to contribute with my point of view on the subject and what are the protocols that I follow with my clients .

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone, all DMs answered.

For discounts you can contact me via:
DM
Wickr: ollieppl
Protonmail: Ollieppl(at)protonmail.com

Sponsors

Latest posts