PurplePandaLabs Raw source

To begin with, I will cite two studies on which I will base my answer:

“Bioavailability of testosterone enanthate dependent on genetic variation in the phosphodiesterase 7B but not on the uridine 5'-diphospho-glucuronosyltransferase (UGT2B17) gene” and “PDE7B is involved in nandrolone decanoate hydrolysis in cytosol and its transcription is up-regulated by androgens in HepG2 "

Thanks to the study of the DNA of 300 total rsids, they identified a total of 12 rsids associated with the PDE7B gene that could affect this variability, because this gene seemed to be the main cause of the hydrolyzing of the esters, of those 12, two were the most relevant are rs7774640 and rs4896187, given that currently no company (at least public) provides raw data on these genes ... we have to find another solution.

You can emulate the study protocol, that consists in injecting 500mg of Testosterone and analyze total testosterone 48 hours after the injection and depending on the number, we will know if we are good responders or not.

500mg of Testosterone enanthate must be injected intramuscularly and total testosterone concentrations needs to be measured 48 hours after administration. If our levels are 13.5ng / mL + - it means that we are poor responders, if they are 19.3ng / mL + - 6.7 it means that we are good responders and if it is higher than that, it would mean that we are outliers.
Damn, cool. Thanks for sharing that.

So how would this work for someone that is cruising on say 250mg testE? wouldnt that impact the blood serum levels that you get atfter pinning that 500mg 48h prior to testing?

(I apologize for taking up space in this thread)

So I did the npp at

175/ml
2.5%ba 25%bb 17%eo
50/50 mct/safflower

so far so good

I just got it up to 150f and let it stir in the eo and bb for about 30min

we’ll see tmrw I guess!

So how would this work for someone that is cruising on say 250mg testE? wouldnt that impact the blood serum levels that you get atfter pinning that 500mg 48h prior to testing?

(I apologize for taking up space in this thread)
No need to apologize!
Yes there would be an impact.
B4A37A04-2D6E-49F4-9613-D0A9065EE15D.jpeg

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone, all DMs replied.

Since the guy who was interested in the 200$ free credit offer for a 800 order takes longer to answer than my ex before she broke up with me... the promo is up and running again.

For the promo or discounts you can contact me via:
DM.
Wickr: ollieppl
Protonmail: Ollieppl(at)protonmail.com

Hi,
this is test e homebrew from PPL. Does someone know why the right one is foggy ? its all from the same Mix same evertyhing out of the same beaker. Is it an Issue with my syringe filter or with the raws ? well i dont think that its the raws but somene have an idea ? 16181414326813947106237871694560.jpg

Hi,
this is test e homebrew from PPL. Does someone know why the right one is foggy ? its all from the same Mix same evertyhing out of the same beaker. Is it an Issue with my syringe filter or with the raws ? well i dont think that its the raws but somene have an idea ? View attachment 145153
If it comes from the same mix and same everything obviously it has nothing to do with the raws.
My guess would be the filter, but since im not that great at brewing, please experience brewers hope up to give your opinions.

Any update on the NPP raws test? Was also wondering if it were possible to ask if panda if he would consider carrying blood pressure meds on his pharma line, as well as accutane raws?

Hi,
this is test e homebrew from PPL. Does someone know why the right one is foggy ? its all from the same Mix same evertyhing out of the same beaker. Is it an Issue with my syringe filter or with the raws ? well i dont think that its the raws but somene have an idea ? View attachment 145153
Which kind of filter did you use? And what was temp of oil during filtration? How much ba and bb?

Hi,
in for answers, curious as well. This happens to me once in a while after filtering, if I let it untouched in a corner in a few days the fog is gone.

What about the pip mate? Just by looking at it I almost felt an itch in my leg from previous experiences with test e