PurplePandaLabs Raw source

What batch was that Test cyp out of that got sent for testing?
I bought some back in October last year
I have only have made it up recently and had it hold at 300mg/ml easily (2% 18%) MCT carrier
so had concerns it was underdosed raw.

cruising currently on it seems ok
will be getting bloods soon

I have only have made it up recently and had it hold at 300mg/ml easily (2% 18%) MCT carrier

Hi there!
(I don’t know the batch, @rasengan will probably know it).
When it comes to bloodwork i only see it useful to compare with your old levels with the same compound, ester, doses and dosing protocol, if not blood levels will vary a lot as I previously explained, your old bw was done with the same compound, ester and dosing protocol as this cruise?

Hi there!
(I don’t know the batch, @rasengan will probably know it).
When it comes to bloodwork i only see it useful to compare with your old levels with the same compound, ester, doses and dosing protocol, if not blood levels will vary a lot as I previously explained, your old bw was done with the same compound, ester and dosing protocol as this cruise?
Last blood work done on Pharmacy prescription Test - 250mg a week (1 shot)

this cruise is also 1 shot a week but I made the PPL cyp up at 300mg/ml but like I said Was suprised the Hormone held so easily at 300mg/ml no EO only and 18%bb
Been made up for 3 weeks now and hasn’t crashed at all nice yellow colour . Slight pip but nothing really .

Last blood work done on Pharmacy prescription Test - 250mg a week (1 shot)

this cruise is also 1 shot a week but I made the PPL cyp up at 300mg/ml but like I said Was suprised the Hormone held so easily at 300mg/ml no EO only and 18%bb
Been made up for 3 weeks now and hasn’t crashed at all nice yellow colour . Slight pip but nothing really .
You're better off sending out to jano or the like for HPLC testing if you have doubts. The blood test may or may not give you some peace of mind but its not going to prove one way or the other what you seem to be alluding to. You won't be compensated because of your blood results...or you shouldn't be, imo.

You're better off sending out to jano or the like for HPLC testing if you have doubts. The blood test may or may not give you some peace of mind but its not going to prove one way or the other what you seem to be alluding to. You won't be compensated because of your blood results...or you shouldn't be, imo.
Bloodwork testing is not compensated, since it lacks of any usefulness for the rest of the board.
If he used the same ester and same pinning protocol (he didn’t specified what’s the ester from the Pharmacy one), with a same dose the results should be similar, the first big differences comes in the 50 extra mg/ml.

It came in December 2020 so maybe different batch