PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!
All DMs replied.

Contact me via:
Wickr: ollieppl
Protonmail: Ollieppl(at)protonmail.com

Sorry it took a bit longer that usual but i was flooded with messages.

Info regarding to tracking numbers: contact Melody at customer service.
For the guys that were not sure of making big orders trough me, Panda is back at using his Wickr.

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!
All DMs replied.

Contact me via:
Wickr: ollieppl
Protonmail: Ollieppl(at)protonmail.com

I am doing some maths to store for the future. Considering your test c batch was bought on 2019 and had a purity of 99+, if today that purity is 96+ and we assume a linear degradation, in ten years my batch will be over 90% which is still good to use. In conclusion, it is a good idea to store raws even in not ideal conditions like just in a bag in dark place as you guys do.

I am doing some maths to store for the future. Considering your test c batch was bought on 2019 and had a purity of 99+, if today that purity is 96+ and we assume a linear degradation, in ten years my batch will be over 90% which is still good to use. In conclusion, it is a good idea to store raws even in not ideal conditions like just in a bag in dark place as you guys do.
But there’s also the possibility it stays the same or even goes up. Or one batch might be 98%, the one after might be 95% and then the one after that could come in at 96%. If panda makes sure everything is correct, I would say we shouldn’t expecting less than 94% on really anything. Especially on testosterone raws.

But there’s also the possibility it stays the same or even goes up. Or one batch might be 98%, the one after might be 95% and then the one after that could come in at 96%. If panda makes sure everything is correct, I would say we shouldn’t expecting less than 94% on really anything. Especially on testosterone raws.
no no, I mean the same batch I bought, which is like a kg or so, obviously each batch resets the degradation start

no no, I mean the same batch I bought, which is like a kg or so, obviously each batch resets the degradation start
Oh, my bad man. That makes way more sense. I normally brew mine right when I get it. I might keep it in a drawer for about a year if I don’t tho. I saw that putting it in a freezer could help keep the purity at the same for a few years . I haven’t tried it personally

Oh, my bad man. That makes way more sense. I normally brew mine right when I get it. I might keep it in a drawer for about a year if I don’t tho. I saw that putting it in a freezer could help keep the purity at the same for a few years . I haven’t tried it personally
yeah, I have heard the same about the freezer, but have heard to many stories of "fuck, water got into the vacum sealed bag and destroyed the hormone", don't wanna risk it for a minor benefit, mine is good in a drawer as well

What am I alluding to bud?
simply said I was surprised that Test cyp made at that concentration held so easily .
also I’ve never stated or asked for compensation . 50grams off powder . It’s nothing . Cbf .
And bloods are a good indicator On quality I don’t care what anyone says I’ve always got consistent levels on pharmacy test why would the case be different on raw powder made up . Doesn’t make sense . 250-300mg of test a week will do that same thing pharma or ugl or raw

You got me. I'll try and remember next time I see new meso member, gene, that I'm better off not quoting him and commenting because he's so slick and unique and will have a response owning me 4 days after my post.
You gonna wait another week before chastising Ollie for "Liking" my post?

Since we're just getting to know you, I'll run you down right quick on my style and how I conduct myself for the most part.

You have me at a clear disadvantage. If you were so inclined you could take a look back at my posts here at meso to get a feel for things. Maybe go back to the post I made introducing myself to the Community while briefly stating my online forum history along with training goals and maybe even drop a hobby or some other bit of info that guys put into an intro post. Its called "board etiquette".

I looked to see if I could find any common ground that I might share with new member gene. And what did I find? I found 4 posts that you made here in this thread. Tells me I'm probably dealing with a flash in the pan kinda guy. You have no use for the Community other than to use sources that we vetted and helped groom to become better at serving the Community and even selfish wise guys like yourself. You're welcome. You don't have to ask what I'm alluding to with this post, do you gene?

Many times I'll take the opportunity to expand on what a guy posts about or even drop something that has to do with the subject a guy had brought up.

If you looked back at a post i made a week or so ago in this same thread I spoke of blood work and how they are good indicators to the individual himself as long as he has a baseline with no exogenous testosterone and then results with genuine pharm grade test at a specific dose...as you seem to be aware of by what you said in your response to me?
Well, bully for you, gene. Perhaps not everyone is as well informed as yourself? Did you consider that?

Charming fella you are. Not concerned about any amount of money you may be entitled to should you have purchased an under-dosed product. Its not about the money, it would be the principal of the damn thing. Ppl has shown to be a source of ever improving integrity. I've seen them credit folks for the very thing i just spoke on.

Anyway..welcome to meso, dick.

quick question
received my test e raws and its not the melted looking yellowish type i usually get, it looks more like a hard white crack rock???
is this the test e thats been given pip?

btw new rep seams great, full of great info
also tested some sus raws with bloods and results were def g2g

You got me. I'll try and remember next time I see new meso member, gene, that I'm better off not quoting him and commenting because he's so slick and unique and will have a response owning me 4 days after my post.
You gonna wait another week before chastising Ollie for "Liking" my post?

Since we're just getting to know you, I'll run you down right quick on my style and how I conduct myself for the most part.

You have me at a clear disadvantage. If you were so inclined you could take a look back at my posts here at meso to get a feel for things. Maybe go back to the post I made introducing myself to the Community while briefly stating my online forum history along with training goals and maybe even drop a hobby or some other bit of info that guys put into an intro post. Its called "board etiquette".

I looked to see if I could find any common ground that I might share with new member gene. And what did I find? I found 4 posts that you made here in this thread. Tells me I'm probably dealing with a flash in the pan kinda guy. You have no use for the Community other than to use sources that we vetted and helped groom to become better at serving the Community and even selfish wise guys like yourself. You're welcome. You don't have to ask what I'm alluding to with this post, do you gene?

Many times I'll take the opportunity to expand on what a guy posts about or even drop something that has to do with the subject a guy had brought up.

If you looked back at a post i made a week or so ago in this same thread I spoke of blood work and how they are good indicators to the individual himself as long as he has a baseline with no exogenous testosterone and then results with genuine pharm grade test at a specific dose...as you seem to be aware of by what you said in your response to me?
Well, bully for you, gene. Perhaps not everyone is as well informed as yourself? Did you consider that?

Charming fella you are. Not concerned about any amount of money you may be entitled to should you have purchased an under-dosed product. Its not about the money, it would be the principal of the damn thing. Ppl has shown to be a source of ever improving integrity. I've seen them credit folks for the very thing i just spoke on.

Anyway..welcome to meso, dick.
I just want to add one thing, from all the posts that i have seen from you, you always were willing to help the members and adding your two cents to every interesting topic.
It’s always wise to accept advice.

quick question
received my test e raws and its not the melted looking yellowish type i usually get, it looks more like a hard white crack rock???
is this the test e thats been given pip?

btw new rep seams great, full of great info
also tested some sus raws with bloods and results were def g2g
Thanks a lot!
I would be interested if some member could add his experience here to help you out.

My Test E has a white granular appearance, no clumps and it's not melted together. I don't plan on brewing it anytime soon.

is someone having pip with test-e?
I did, after 3 injections I told myself no more but I pinned it twice more because I am an idiot. PPL's older finished test-e 250mg/ml did not give me the knots/red lumps that this 300mg/ml does, they last for several days to almost two weeks. Thigh, glute, delt, even tried sub-q(.25ml) in the abdomen, same reaction every time 12-24 hours post injection.

I did, after 3 injections I told myself no more but I pinned it twice more because I am an idiot. PPL's older finished test-e 250mg/ml did not give me the knots/red lumps that this 300mg/ml does, they last for several days to almost two weeks. Thigh, glute, delt, even tried sub-q(.25ml) in the abdomen, same reaction every time 12-24 hours post injection.
did the raw look like a big white solid crack rock rock lol??
my raw usually looks melted/waxy

Sponsors