PurplePandaLabs Raw source

is someone having pip with test-e
I did, after 3 injections I told myself no more but I pinned it twice more because I am an idiot. PPL's older finished test-e 250mg/ml did not give me the knots/red lumps that this 300mg/ml does, they last for several days to almost two weeks. Thigh, glute, delt, even tried sub-q(.25ml) in the abdomen, same reaction every time 12-24 hours post injection.
The only way I have come to bear pinning test E is spreading the dose out pinning ED never more than 1mL in the same spot. In my delts and lats since they seem to be the most sensitive I spread the injection throughout the muscle. I’ll pin .3mL pull it out move it over a little stick it back in and do the same. Never more than 3 times because the needle gets dull as fuck . When I first started I didn’t do more than .5mL in one muscle. The pip is still there but not like I got harpooned by a fucking whaler.

The only way I have come to bear pinning test E is spreading the dose out pinning ED never more than 1mL in the same spot. In my delts and lats since they seem to be the most sensitive I spread the injection throughout the muscle. I’ll pin .3mL pull it out move it over a little stick it back in and do the same. Never more than 3 times because the needle gets dull as fuck . When I first started I didn’t do more than .5mL in one muscle. The pip is still there but not like I got harpooned by a fucking whaler.
Thanks for the tip bro!
People will appreciate it, I usually don’t pin more than 0.5 in the same spot.

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!
All DMs replied.

Contact me via:
Wickr: ollieppl
Protonmail: Ollieppl(at)protonmail.com

PROMO: I’m going to launch a new promo, spend 750$ and get 250$ of free credit for the same order.
Contact me saying: PROMO, first come, first serve, only one person.

... I spread the injection throughout the muscle. I’ll pin .3mL pull it out move it over a little stick it back in and do the same. Never more than 3 times because the needle gets dull as fuck . When I first started I didn’t do more than .5mL in one muscle. The pip is still there but not like I got harpooned by a fucking whaler.

How does that impact safety/sterility? Couldnt rusing the same needle be a concern for infection or contamination?

so we are back to the pippy test e shit...it seems like the problem is gonna stay forever with no solution, which is no good as pharma test e has no pip whatsoever.

Anyways, ollie, do you know if panda os going to sell trest e? I am liking trest but the ace ester is shit, part of the reason of the "big aromatization" is that it comes in ace form.

And doe anyone know if test d and sust have pip and what concentration they hold?

Anyways, ollie, do you know if panda os going to sell trest e? I am liking trest but the ace ester is shit, part of the reason of the "big aromatization" is that it comes in ace form.
I will ask Panda about it and get back to you with and answer buddy!

I will ask Panda about it and get back to you with and answer buddy!
I remember something from Dragon Ord that said something like that he bought trest e and it was sitted for almost a year in warehouse... so he didn’t buy such exotic compounds to sell 10g at year..

Same said Panda when he said he had lot of unsold exotic raws he bought from that woman called “the queen” and so he reduced the list of available products

How does that impact safety/sterility? Couldnt rusing the same needle be a concern for infection or contamination?
Well the way I see it is coming out of your body and going directly back into it. I’ve been doing it for about a year with up to 7 total injections a day including l-carnitine.

so we are back to the pippy test e shit...it seems like the problem is gonna stay forever with no solution, which is no good as pharma test e has no pip whatsoever.

And doe anyone know if test d and sust have pip and what concentration they hold?
so your getting test e pip ?
i only asked because i usually get waxxy looking raw
and this time it looks completely different and i remember about 50 pages back people kept going on about test e becoming really pippy so im hoping i dont have that stuff,,, but it looks heaps different than any test e ive received
what does your test e usually look like ?

so your getting test e pip ?
i only asked because i usually get waxxy looking raw
and this time it looks completely different and i remember about 50 pages back people kept going on about test e becoming really pippy so im hoping i dont have that stuff,,, but it looks heaps different than any test e ive received
what does your test e usually look like ?
Mine wasn’t waxy but it was sticky and clumpy. It was my first ever brew and the first 100mL batch I brewed from it had zero pip. But the next 100mL brew had the pip.. I’m still pinning it so it’s bearable but it definitely has bite

You got me. I'll try and remember next time I see new meso member, gene, that I'm better off not quoting him and commenting because he's so slick and unique and will have a response owning me 4 days after my post.
You gonna wait another week before chastising Ollie for "Liking" my post?

Since we're just getting to know you, I'll run you down right quick on my style and how I conduct myself for the most part.

You have me at a clear disadvantage. If you were so inclined you could take a look back at my posts here at meso to get a feel for things. Maybe go back to the post I made introducing myself to the Community while briefly stating my online forum history along with training goals and maybe even drop a hobby or some other bit of info that guys put into an intro post. Its called "board etiquette".

I looked to see if I could find any common ground that I might share with new member gene. And what did I find? I found 4 posts that you made here in this thread. Tells me I'm probably dealing with a flash in the pan kinda guy. You have no use for the Community other than to use sources that we vetted and helped groom to become better at serving the Community and even selfish wise guys like yourself. You're welcome. You don't have to ask what I'm alluding to with this post, do you gene?

Many times I'll take the opportunity to expand on what a guy posts about or even drop something that has to do with the subject a guy had brought up.

If you looked back at a post i made a week or so ago in this same thread I spoke of blood work and how they are good indicators to the individual himself as long as he has a baseline with no exogenous testosterone and then results with genuine pharm grade test at a specific dose...as you seem to be aware of by what you said in your response to me?
Well, bully for you, gene. Perhaps not everyone is as well informed as yourself? Did you consider that?

Charming fella you are. Not concerned about any amount of money you may be entitled to should you have purchased an under-dosed product. Its not about the money, it would be the principal of the damn thing. Ppl has shown to be a source of ever improving integrity. I've seen them credit folks for the very thing i just spoke on.

Anyway..welcome to meso, dick.

I didn’t bother reading that dribble . You have way too much time on you hands to write all that

I asked a simple honest question But people like yourself feel the need to bully and berate anyone that questions the purity of products .
I didn’t make wild accusations .
I can ask my questions bud if you don’t like them that’s ok Just scroll past .
all the best

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!
All DMs replied.

Contact me via:
Wickr: ollieppl
Protonmail: Ollieppl(at)protonmail.com