PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!
All DMs replied (if some DM has not been replied is because i have been waiting for an answer, tho the guy who contacted Melody to tell her that you wanted to contact me to make a bulk order, hit me up again because I can’t find your message).

Contact me via:
Wickr: ollieppl
Protonmail: Ollieppl(at)protonmail.com

Just received my raws in a european country after about a month.
Very satisfied with the stealth.

Will send samples to Jano right away, just to make sure I'm not using Tren instead of Mast

Just received my raws in a european country after about a month.
Very satisfied with the stealth.

Will send samples to Jano right away, just to make sure I'm not using Tren instead of Mast
Mast is white , Tren is sand yellow, the sky is blue, open your ... heart.. I m gonna fuck you

Once they sent me tren e instead of mast e, and the number on the raw bag was the right one for the compound... and I was happy because I made a mistake and didn’t want mast e .. so I was fine with tren e ...

one day I ordered Melody and I received @Ferenor

Mast is white , Tren is sand yellow, the sky is blue, open your ... heart.. I m gonna fuck you

Once they sent me tren e instead of mast e, and the number on the raw bag was the right one for the compound... and I was happy because I made a mistake and didn’t want mast e .. so I was fine with tren e ...

You ordered from me and you received my nudes friendship.

As in the number was correcly reflecting what was in the plastic bag but it was not what you intended to receive?

Is Proviron off white?

As in the number was correcly reflecting what was in the plastic bag but it was not what you intended to receive?

Is Proviron off white?
Yea.. number was tren’s number... and item was tren... I ordered mast e but as a mistake so i have been lucky...

But their raws have always been top quality, never had a issue...

Panda did me even some courtesies...

So i could just spend good words about them..
For what My experience was like

Last time I ordered through Ollie... that fuckin guy is fuckin legit... really good person...

Ok Ollie I made the post you asked me to do, you know where to send the 1000$ you promised.. see you

Yea.. number was tren’s number... and item was tren... I ordered mast e but as a mistake so i have been lucky...

But their raws have always been top quality, never had a issue...

Panda did me even some courtesies...

So i could just spend good words about them..
For what My experience was like

Last time I ordered through Ollie... that fuckin guy is fuckin legit... really good person...

Ok Ollie I made the post you asked me to do, you know where to send the 1000$ you promised.. see you

Are you on tren right now?
You seem pretty amped up lately

Are you on tren right now?
You seem pretty amped up lately
Ahahah... last 2 weeks I ran 2 ml per week of my mix tren ace 25mg ml + tren Enanth 55mg ml ... then dropped and switched to anavar 30mg pre wo...

I just hate with all my heart stupid people that don’t pay respect to chemicals and believe they know everything just because they read 2 fuckin words on some forums..

They re the same people that drive bad in the streets... they’re the same guys who even ride bicycles on the fuckin roads and make you gonna crazy..

They re fuckin people that don’t click in your only fans or subscribe to your YouTube channel but keep buying shitty brewed gears from bathtub labs just because the box has a nice graphic and shows that idiot Rx only...

they re the people who keep standing up in a disco behind a girl and touch their back with their dick

they re the ones who disrespect dogs cats and other animals, because they have just shit in their cranium...

“I read in Reddit that metribolone is good for sexual beneficts”

“I read that I should cut my balls for sexual beneficts”

“I should subscribe to @TrennedOutLunatic YouBathtub channel”

Ollie can you get winstrol injections from panda?
Will ask him and get back to you with an answer.
You can also buy the raws to brew it by yourself or to cap it, honestly if i were you i would go with the oral Winny because injectable is a literal pain in the ass and has the same hepatotoxicity as the oral.

You can also buy the raws to brew it by yourself or to cap it, honestly if i were you i would go with the oral Winny because injectable is a literal pain in the ass and has the same hepatotoxicity as the oral.
It should me more toxic since it passes liver 2 times, I think... I would do injections just hoping in site action being esterless

Placed another order with Ollie. Hes always on top of his game! I’ll have to wait a little while because Mast P raws arent in stock right now, but I’m definitely excited to brew Sustanon for the first time. Any tips on how this recipe looks?

400mg/ml 50g= 125ml

2%BA=2.5ml

20%BB=25ml

MCT=47.5 ml

Fuck man not only are you good at handling customers you also know your shit AAS-wise.
Where were you all this time?

Placed another order with Ollie. Hes always on top of his game! I’ll have to wait a little while because Mast P raws arent in stock right now, but I’m definitely excited to brew Sustanon for the first time. Any tips on how this recipe looks?

400mg/ml 50g= 125ml

2%BA=2.5ml

20%BB=25ml

MCT=47.5 ml
The tip would be stick to 250mg/ml Can’t understand these folks that are scared of some fuckin mls of oil .. such a shame.. you deserve dildos instead of steroids

aaaaanyway, pinning just once a week is for gay who re scared of needles, more frequent injections are way better at keeping good levels of androgens... so, high concentrated gear is absolutely stupid and that’s for pussies.. those deserve all the pip in the world and the rollercoaster of aas level in their phaggy blood