PurplePandaLabs Raw source

The tip would be stick to 250mg/ml Can’t understand these folks that are scared of some fuckin mls of oil .. such a shame.. you deserve dildos instead of steroids

aaaaanyway, pinning just once a week is for gay who re scared of needles, more frequent injections are way better at keeping good levels of androgens... so, high concentrated gear is absolutely stupid and that’s for pussies.. those deserve all the pip in the world and the rollercoaster of aas level in their phaggy blood

You pin every day?

You pin every day?

just test prop... because don’t have Enanth on hands right now...

Otherwise I do test enant 200mg 3 x week... and the gap of Sunday never changed anything in me...

I pin EOD or 3 per week.. EOD for me is the best

and during cruise that I was on 200mg of test per week I did 2 pins of test Enanth per week and was fine but next time I ll try 30mg ED of test prop with a insulin syringe and see...

I hate pins... I fuckin hate fuckin needles... i fuckin hate pain... but it isn’t enough to prevent me to stay away from them

as you could see I’m still crying.. but not for physical pain, that’s for sorrow

2C83D6FD-EE41-47D1-A449-3D05AFD18CA0.jpeg

Lurking around Meso for at least 6 years.
It was my time to shine.
Uh oh.....If you’ve been lurking around Meso for that long then you know we’re all just a bunch of blithering idiots trying to put on a good show. I guess the gig is up...

Uh oh.....If you’ve been lurking around Meso for that long then you know we’re all just a bunch of blithering idiots trying to put on a good show. I guess the gig is up...
Rule one of being a rep on Meso after lurking around here for years: never ever disrespect someone or go against the members.
With that rule... im in to enjoy the nutshow.

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!

For discounts contact me via:
My DMs.
Wickr: ollieppl
Protonmail: Ollieppl(at)protonmail.com

//
For the ones that keep asking about payment methods we can accept: payment via Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin cash, Litecoin and TransferWise (+5% extra fee).

Nudes won’t work as payment but will always be appreciated (JK I don’t want to be flooded with trannies).

Hey Ollie what do you think about “pump style” workouts coupled with insulin/peptides and high volume gear shots into the muscle to be trained?

Hey Ollie what do you think about “pump style” workouts coupled with insulin/peptides and high volume gear shots into the muscle to be trained?
I like “pump style” workouts, like a FTS-7 kind of workout but like John Meadows does it, your workout the muscle 2x per week, one session is a normal one and other one is a “pump style workout”, this kind on workout has proven benefits.

Located gear injections (same as insulin) don’t have any effect on building muscle locally, tho using insulin for those kind of workouts will be beneficial thanks to the extra blood flow that an improved nutrient absorption would take advantage off.

In my opinion only peptide that would be beneficial to be injected IM in the same muscle that you have trained is PEG-MGF, it’s mechanism of action and how it normally works on the body fits perfectly for that trained muscle-injection spot protocol.

About payments:

Guys, once i have sent the payment address you can’t wait days until BTC gets cheaper to make the order, this has happened a couple of times and shouldn’t be happening, if BTC gets more expensive i always regenerate the order to make it fair for both parts, but even then a 2-8 dollars difference won’t hurt anyone, but you can’t wait days and ask to use the same address and save like 200$ in an order (also taking into account that i apply a discount in every order).
Let’s make this fair to everyone.

Also i just want to point out that this has happened just a couple of times and the rest of the orders were done smoothly and people here are very respectful.

About payments:

Guys, once i have sent the payment address you can’t wait days until BTC gets cheaper to make the order, this has happened a couple of times and shouldn’t be happening, if BTC gets more expensive i always regenerate the order to make it fair for both parts, but even then a 2-8 dollars difference won’t hurt anyone, but you can’t wait days and ask to use the same address and save like 200$ in an order (also taking into account that i apply a discount in every order).
Let’s make this fair to everyone.

Also i just want to point out that this has happened just a couple of times and the rest of the orders were done smoothly and people here are very respectful.
Enjoyed dealing with ya’ personally, can’t attest to the product because my orders less than a week old, but I can say the customer service has been good. Just to be clear, my bitbuy account was unable to send any cryptos for 48 hour from my password change, and for whatever reason out of the other 5 exchanges not a single one of my credit cards or debit cards were working to buy any form of crypto, in fact it it somehow flagged each card as fraudulent except for one and I had to call all the banks and get them fixed... I was in the process of buying some safemoon when I realized this and thus only had to wait another 24 hours I believe before being able to finish my purchase.

Enjoyed dealing with ya’ personally, can’t attest to the product because my orders less than a week old, but I can say the customer service has been good. Just to be clear, my bitbuy account was unable to send any cryptos for 48 hour from my password change, and for whatever reason out of the other 5 exchanges not a single one of my credit cards or debit cards were working to buy any form of crypto, in fact it it somehow flagged each card as fraudulent except for one and I had to call all the banks and get them fixed... I was in the process of buying some safemoon when I realized this and thus only had to wait another 24 hours I believe before being able to finish my purchase.
Dealing with you was a pleasure!
I was only referring to a couple of persons that literally said “i will do the order right now since BTC is cheaper” and they tried to make the order 5 days after or so.

//

Since i got 6 different messages about this... the Alibaba ban obviously won’t affect us, it has nothing to do with us and we will continue working and selling as always, nothing has changed (well... maybe some of the Alibaba buyers can come here to enjoy my succulent discounts as a rep mega shameless plug lol).

Answer from Panda : “stop buying into the fake news. I feel like every 6 months I hear this same shit “

And in the situation that at some point in the future the aliens invade China to steal Pandas cars and China disappears from the map... we still have a pharmaceutical API license in India to produce and sell and we could have it working in less than a week.

//

Enjoy the last day of the weekend and watch some UFC because it was nuts.
Have a nice day! I will be in touch as always.