PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Does anybody know if anyone has had panda primo raws / brew tested lately? Or was that testing done for DO raws? I forget...
yeah I know they share the same warehouse space but I swore someone once said they do not src always from the same factories
Will ask this to Panda.

Telmi can help with the lipids ;), my cholesterol tends to go to shit with orals and Telmi keeps it more or less at bay, if i use harsher orals i throw there some Cardarine to try to fix it.

I'm already taking 20mg ED for BP i may want to double up the dose then, I didn't knew about the lipids benefits. Damn that thing really is a miracle drug.

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!

For discounts contact me via:
Wickr: ollieppl
Protonmail: Ollieppl(at)protonmail.com

Sorry for the delay, i was entertained reading an amazing meltdown on another thread.

Was looking through an old drawer of mine, just so happened to find about 30 grams of test Cyp powder that I ordered from panda from a year ago. Completely forgot about it. Is it still high purity? Obviously I won’t be brewing all 30 grams. Should I place it in the freezer in some vacuum sealed bags to keep it from losing any potency?

Was looking through an old drawer of mine, just so happened to find about 30 grams of test Cyp powder that I ordered from panda from a year ago. Completely forgot about it. Is it still high purity? Obviously I won’t be brewing all 30 grams. Should I place it in the freezer in some vacuum sealed bags to keep it from losing any potency?
I just threw 250 grams test cyp today. It was from lmc received in june 2018 . I was trying to find my nolva pills and found it. I was totally forgot about it but it's almost 3 year old so I didn't care much

Should still be fine IMO. I would place it in the freezer.

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!

For discounts contact me via:
Wickr: ollieppl
Protonmail: Ollieppl(at)protonmail.com

//

Since i have noticed that some of you guys are using old as fuck wallet or services and some of you are paying huge amounts of fees into transactions that end up being slower than , i will give some advice here, please use wallets or exchanges that accept Native Segwit addresses.

PROs

Native segwit vs segwit vs legacy.

Each one is better than the previous one in these three parameters, going from best to worst: Faster transactions Better scalability Less transaction fees .
All this is due to the fact that the output size of the transaction is smaller (even more than 30% you save in a fee vs the legacy addresses if I'm not mistaken, and 20% vs the normal segwit, when sending of course)

CONS

Not all platforms support sending money to native segwit addresses (most do).
It is very important that you understand that both segwit and legacy can receive from native segwit and between them, I'm talking the opposite way, sending to a native segwit is what (rarely) does not allow.

How long does order take until it gets shipped usually? Am waiting a week now
As i explained to you (i think it was you), not having a tracking number does not mean that the order has not been shipped, it just means that the tracking number has not been delivered from the shipper to us.

As i explained to you (i think it was you), not having a tracking number does not mean that the order has not been shipped, it just means that the tracking number has not been delivered from the shipper to us.
both of my tracking numbers were given after it was already shipped, one package arrived before than I expected and it was perfect and im waiting for the second one that was ordered recently

Sponsors

Latest posts