PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Shot an email. Looking forward to trying you out. I've only used domestic suppliers but have been getting some horrible response times lately.

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!

For discounts contact me via:
Wickr: ollieppl
Protonmail: Ollieppl(at)protonmail.com

//

I have replied to all the emails and DMs a bit more late that im used to, today was a really busy day and i spent the whole day outside, with that being said i have answered everything and tomorrow i will return to my normal answering super speed.

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!

For discounts contact me via:
Wickr: ollieppl
Protonmail: Ollieppl(at)protonmail.com

//

I have replied to all the emails and DMs a bit more late that im used to, today was a really busy day and i spent the whole day outside, with that being said i have answered everything and tomorrow i will return to my normal answering super speed.
Must have missed mine, maybe give your email box another lookover.

Screenshot_20210427-160908_Samsung Notes.jpgScreenshot_20210427-160911_Samsung Notes.jpg

TEST ACE 150mg EOD homebrewed
ASIN 6.25mg ED self-made alcohol solution
HCG 350 IU E3D

Everything from PPL.

It looks like I should increase my AI dosage to 12.5mg ED.

Unfortunately test is capped but I'm right into the 6th week (i planned 10) and gains in the mirror have been solid so far.

I'd like to finish with 50mg var ED for the last 4 weeks but I'm not sure if I should bother with such a low HDL.

View attachment 146136View attachment 146137

HCG 350 IU E3D

Everything from PPL.

Unfortunately test is capped but I'm right into the 6th week (i planned 10) and gains in the mirror have been solid so far.

I'd like to finish with 50mg var ED for the last 4 weeks but I'm not sure if I should bother with such a low HDL.
Haven’t seen a test report like this before. Maybe I’m just use to seeing the same one over and over. Is this good, meh or bad?

Haven’t seen a test report like this before. Maybe I’m just use to seeing the same one over and over. Is this good, meh or bad?

unfortunately the only lab I have acces to, uses ELFA method, which, if I'm not wrong doesn't yield precise results over a certain number. So they just tell you it's over 1350 but not the exact number. It may not be ideal, but with a testosterone level higher than 1350 ng/dL, it definetly tells you that you're not injecting distilled water.

P.S. Before anyone asks I do tend to aromatize a lot here's what my E2 looks like when I use a similar dose of test (500mg/w) without AI.

Screenshot_20210427-164231_Chrome.jpg

I'm kinda happy with my results albeit I'm a bit disappointed with my HDL, no matter how hard I try but it always get low when I'm on cycle. However I don't think I've ever seen my triglycerides higher than 50 lol.
I’m assuming you’re happy with the raws you received from panda? I haven’t been running my cycle long enough to give my personal opinion, however I was pleased with the other raw source I was using from meso. Lately I’ve started to be strictly “test and NPP” I just don’t think other compounds are worth risking my health- or what little hair I have left :)

I’m assuming you’re happy with the raws you received from panda? I haven’t been running my cycle long enough to give my personal opinion, however I was pleased with the other raw source I was using from meso. Lately I’ve started to be strictly “test and NPP” I just don’t think other compounds are worth risking my health- or what little hair I have left :)

Yeah tbh I've ordered a lot a couple years ago that I vacuum sealed and stored in my freezer. Bloodworks have always been satisfying.

As far as cycles go, we're in the same boat I only run a couple 500mg*10weeks test cycles a year, if I really want to overdo it I either add a low dose tbol kick-start/var finisher.
I tried TREN once ,but the healt risks, just aren't worth it, if you aren't making a living out of sports.
I think that AAS can be used relatively safely but moderation is the key.

I also have a bunch of NPP and MAST P in my freezer (I'm a fanatic for short esters lol), just in case I want to do some serious bulk/cut.
But NPP is still a 19 nor and mast is said to be tough in hair lone.

Does anybody know if anyone has had panda primo raws / brew tested lately? Or was that testing done for DO raws? I forget...
yeah I know they share the same warehouse space but I swore someone once said they do not src always from the same factories

View attachment 146136View attachment 146137

HCG 350 IU E3D

Everything from PPL.

Telmi can help with the lipids ;), my cholesterol tends to go to shit with orals and Telmi keeps it more or less at bay, if i use harsher orals i throw there some Cardarine to try to fix it.

Sponsors

Latest posts