PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Didnt I already talk to this guy and explain all of this weeks ago?
I swear I did ... it’s like asking to filter the ba out of the oil at this point.
He obviously isn’t going to listen because he brought it up again weeks later. (That bad brew isn’t in the trash already?)
Pin the shit bro.
Just don’t come back here talkin about ppl sold you junk or bad product when you get that nasty ass infection.

Ten pages back...

55B31D1E-A536-4101-A46F-7A061FD05987.jpeg

cmon @Noah9666 , you have even 666 in the nick... pin it..: you re 4 sure more toxic than that shit youre pinning ..

What are you still waiting for? Why didnt you pinned it yet?

youre fuckin delusional..

I won my bet but nofuckinbody paid me..

I m done with bets here... fuckin done..

@OllieJacobs you re a scammer... and you didnt reply to my last Wickr... fuckin sure old glorious @PandaRep would had my bet paid... still miss you man... fly high.. you were the best rep a source could have asked for

USERS BEWARE... DONT MAKE BETS IN THIS FUCKIN THREAD..

Last edited:
Ten pages back...

View attachment 146212

cmon @Noah9666 , you have even 666 in the nick... pin it..: you re 4 sure more toxic than that shit youre pinning ..

What are you still waiting for? Why didnt you pinned it yet?

youre fuckin delusional..

I won my bet but nofuckinbody paid me..

I m done with bets here... fuckin done..

@OllieJacobs you re a scammer... and you didnt reply to my last Wickr... fuckin sure old glorious @PandaRep would had my bet paid... still miss you man... fly high.. you were the best rep a source could have asked for

USERS BEWARE... DONT MAKE BETS IN THIS FUCKIN THREAD..
I laugh with every single one of your posts, I haven’t post my “all messages read” yet, got flooded with Protonmail and i need to get back home to check the Wickr.

I still love you, btw i posted the message about crypto that I mentioned to you one page back or so.

...Worst case 3 years Jail for 30G if not Jail 12.000 Euros and forever bad record
Then don't do gear. You really would take the risk of going to fucking JAIL or screwing your future over some testosterone? I mean, i love bodybuilding and am using steroids for years, but if there were the slightest chance that i would loose my freedom over it, man, i would be on the naturaltrain as fast as i could.

Man, people nowadays...

hi,
I have ordered test e npp anavar and anadrol from PPL. wanted to ask if anyone here had experience with them and has feedback to share. also I wanted to ask about orals, can I just use a miligram scale and a mg spone to take the powder and put it in my mouth?

hi,
I have ordered test e npp anavar and anadrol from PPL. wanted to ask if anyone here had experience with them and has feedback to share. also I wanted to ask about orals, can I just use a miligram scale and a mg spone to take the powder and put it in my mouth?

Not even gonna touch that first part, but as for the latter, yes, you can do it that way for simplicity if you'd prefer.

I asked Ollie this question, but I’d also like another opinion or two. Is it best to put raws in a vacuumed sealed bag in the freezer or fridge? I’ve heard both. I’ve also heard to put oxygen tabs in them. Just trying to figure out what’s best to keep them pure. I plan on having them in there for about 6-12 months

Not even gonna touch that first part, but as for the latter, yes, you can do it that way for simplicity if you'd prefer.
whats wrong with the first part? i mean im new to this i know its a very reputable source but still there are people who say real anavar is impossible to find. also the prices are the cheapest i have seen so just asking for your experience

whats wrong with the first part? i mean im new to this i know its a very reputable source but still there are people who say real anavar is impossible to find. also the prices are the cheapest i have seen so just asking for your experience

You said you already ordered it, so you're stuck with it even if you get told the Anavar is cat litter. Just seemed kind of backwards to me is all.

also wanted to ask about filtering with syringe filters.
can i use it with a 50ml syringe? or is there a limit? also how many ml can go through it before it stops working. my plan is to run 80ml of npp and 100ml of test through one filter .22 nylon. i can also switch to another if necessary. thoughts?

also wanted to ask about filtering with syringe filters.
can i use it with a 50ml syringe? or is there a limit? also how many ml can go through it before it stops working. my plan is to run 80ml of npp and 100ml of test through one filter .22 nylon. i can also switch to another if necessary. thoughts?
Your going to have a hard time trying to put 180mL of product through a syringe filter. Yes you can use a 50mL syringe. The syringe size doesn't matter as long as the filter fits the end. Unless you are using a caulking gun to press a 50mL syringe the largest I would recommend by hand is a 10mL-12mL and by the end of running 180mL of product through your hands are going to be numb. Personally I haven't used syringe filters in a long time but they are cheap enough I would run 50mL-80mL through them and put a new one on.

real anavar is impossible to find.
Fuck me in that case we have sold KGs of fairy powder this last month (jk).

I don’t know who has said that but probably that person was scammed to the point of being afraid of not admitting that he didn’t do proper research and he picked the first source he could find.

Prices are cheap because Panda is not a reseller, Panda orders and gets his raws directly from the factories, it’s economy of scale basically.

So what ? :D
Don’t send me PM’s talking shit. Just post the shit talk in the forum so everyone can see it and comment.

This is a harm reduction board first and foremost.
You can ask that same dumb ass question a thousand times the answer isn’t going to change little man.

Go into your kitchen mix a box of cake eggs water and oil then take the eggs back out of it.

that is essentially what you are asking.

you have no idea what you are doing.

you did not do your research again we have a whole sub forum dedicated to brewing.

you used a super solvent for a brew which didn’t need it in the first place. Had you of even looked at the steroid home brewing section on this board you would have found better recipes and all of the information you needed to do such a basic brew.

frankly your private message, thread responses and persistent asking of the same question over and over make me think you’re a kid. You should not do AAS.

I have ordered test e npp anavar and anadrol from PPL. wanted to ask if anyone here had experience with them and has feedback to share.
The var I got from PPL is a white crystalline substance like every other legit var I've gotten elsewhere. Feels like var. It's not powdered (which is a giveaway). Been pinning their test now for a while. Is good. Been eating their turkish pharma t3 now for about a year. Is good.

Fuck me in that case we have sold KGs of fairy powder this last month (jk).

I don’t know who has said that but probably that person was scammed to the point of being afraid of not admitting that he didn’t do proper research and he picked the first source he could find.

Prices are cheap because Panda is not a reseller, Panda orders and gets his raws directly from the factories, it’s economy of scale basically.
Those shipping costs though :oops:

Those shipping costs though :oops:
Send something from China to USA, reship it to USA domestic or to the rest of the world and finally add an amazing stealth.
Add the possibility of being able to ship to almost every country including some of the most difficult ones in the world and being able to avoid their customs.
From my point of view that price is 100% justified.

Last edited:
Send something from China to USA, reship it to USA domestic or to the rest of the world and finally add an amazing stealth.
Add the possibility of being able to ship to almost every country including some of the most difficult ones in the world and being able to avoid their customs.
From my point of view that price is 100% justified.
Fair enough. It definitely makes small orders untenable but yeah the stealth has always been very, very good.

Sponsors

Latest posts