PurplePandaLabs Raw source

speaking of pandas Var, i have some on the way. Anyone have a good recipe to make a solution? I have alcohol qnd propylène glycol but sometimes i need to heat the mixture up to get to become a solution.

speaking of pandas Var, i have some on the way. Anyone have a good recipe to make a solution? I have alcohol qnd propylène glycol but sometimes i need to heat the mixture up to get to become a solution.
Isn't var solubility in alcohol quite low?

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!

For discounts contact me via:
Wickr: ollieppl
Protonmail: Ollieppl(at)protonmail.com

Promo First come first serve

Since the new month has started im back with another free credit promo, if you make a 1000 USD order you only pay 750 USD, so you get 250USD of free credit.

First come, first serve, only one spot available.
Hit me up via my Wickr or my Protonmail to claim the promo.

Last edited:
Don’t send me PM’s talking shit. Just post the shit talk in the forum so everyone can see it and comment.

This is a harm reduction board first and foremost.
You can ask that same dumb ass question a thousand times the answer isn’t going to change little man.

Go into your kitchen mix a box of cake eggs water and oil then take the eggs back out of it.

that is essentially what you are asking.

you have no idea what you are doing.

you did not do your research again we have a whole sub forum dedicated to brewing.

you used a super solvent for a brew which didn’t need it in the first place. Had you of even looked at the steroid home brewing section on this board you would have found better recipes and all of the information you needed to do such a basic brew.

frankly your private message, thread responses and persistent asking of the same question over and over make me think you’re a kid. You should not do AAS.
thanks Superbane im doing Aas. whats your height weight ?

ive never used it or prepared a solution. Ive dissolved dbol, got milky anadrol solution, winstrol always clumped. I used 50/50 alcohol propolyne glycol and the dbol needed to be heated.
Honestly just making a suspension with orasweet is way easier than trying to get var to completely dissolve. Just throw 29ml of Orasweet and 1.5 g of var into a dropper and you’re off to the races. I do all of my orals that way anymore. Unless you’re making a shit ton then that gets pretty pricey with orasweet

Honestly just making a suspension with orasweet is way easier than trying to get var to completely dissolve. Just throw 29ml of Orasweet and 1.5 g of var into a dropper and you’re off to the races. I do all of my orals that way anymore. Unless you’re making a shit ton then that gets pretty pricey with orasweet
@Dale Denton are you a process servant? Do you shine shoes?

Yeah I was looking at the data sheets and solubility in ethanol is supposed to be 2mg/ml. A typical (low) 50mg dose would require 25ml alcohol, almost 2 beer cans, that's more than I would be confortable consuming while also using 17α-a.

im in the middle east bro wtf is ora swet.
On another note touchdown today!!!
paid march 31 and picked up today so a month international isnt bad. The package got a new tracking number upon leaving the USA so i dint have updates from then on.
All looks good! Raloxifen (i dont really need it just to have got a small amount for me or buddy) it looks like the tren E i got. Anavar looks crystaly, so does the maste e but the var is alittle whiterbi think? Got test C instead of E and its still solid dint melt even though its 28°C (but only e melts). All and all happy! Stealth was good also.
Thanks to the new rep @OllieJacobs he helped me out and gave great service

im in the middle east bro wtf is ora swet.
On another note touchdown today!!!
paid march 31 and picked up today so a month international isnt bad. The package got a new tracking number upon leaving the USA so i dint have updates from then on.
All looks good! Raloxifen (i dont really need it just to have got a small amount for me or buddy) it looks like the tren E i got. Anavar looks crystaly, so does the maste e but the var is alittle whiterbi think? Got test C instead of E and its still solid dint melt even though its 28°C (but only e melts). All and all happy! Stealth was good also.
Thanks to the new rep @OllieJacobs he helped me out and gave great service
Thanks a lot brother!

It was a pleasure doing business with you, hope you enjoy the gear and im glad it arrived perfectly safe.

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!

For discounts contact me via:
Wickr: ollieppl
Protonmail: Ollieppl(at)protonmail.com

Almost every DM has been answered, im still waiting for a third answer on the ones that i have not answered yet.

//

PROMO 250USD FREE CREDIT

If you spend 1000USD, you will only pay 750USD.

Only one spot available, first come, first serve.

Fuck me in that case we have sold KGs of fairy powder this last month (jk).

I don’t know who has said that but probably that person was scammed to the point of being afraid of not admitting that he didn’t do proper research and he picked the first source he could find.

Prices are cheap because Panda is not a reseller, Panda orders and gets his raws directly from the factories, it’s economy of scale basically.

PPL Var is definitely legit .
got 80 grams back last November and Me and a few buddies have had awesome results . And I know it’s not a definitive way of testing but put it straight into a roid test kit and almost instantly got a positive colour match reaction

A general statement about tracking numbers and shipping times.

This message is only directed to new customers, the old ones have learned to be patient because it’s worth it.

-You can ask to Melody with your order # the tracking number too, she will give the same answer.

-Not having a tracking number does not mean that the order has not been shipped, it just means that the shipper needs to give us the tracking #, PPL strongest point apart from the raws quality will always be the stealth and the knowledge that we can avoid most of the worse customs, and a lot of customer can chime in with this, remember that this whole PEDs world can’t work like Amazon, measures needs to be taken but at least. you have the confidence that you won’t receive a package that screams “STEROIDS”.

-We can’t control shipping times, once is in the couriers hands we can’t speed up the process, is up to them, same happens with legal packages, it will arrive as always.

Patience is key in this business, more when you take into account that legal risks can be involved if we screw up anything just to look fancy and speed up things.

What's the average time for us to receive the tracking # once ordered? We need a point of reference, otherwise as weeks go by without receiving any tracking # we've no choice but to wonder.

PPL Var is definitely legit .
got 80 grams back last November and Me and a few buddies have had awesome results . And I know it’s not a definitive way of testing but put it straight into a roid test kit and almost instantly got a positive colour match reaction
Thanks!
One member tested the current batch of Oxa (he didn’t give me permission to upload it) and the result was a +98% of purity.

Sponsors