PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Are you able to test for this? I think there are members on this board who have these painful Test E raws and would be happy to submit samples if it could be isolated. Its clearly not a PPL specific issue either so I don't think you come off as flaming at all, but @OllieJacobs expectations seem very low. 300mg/mL Test E should not hurt. A 1.8mL delt pin of Mast P and Test E should not hurt.
The OP didn’t talk about pain, he talked about lumps, and you forgot to @ the rest of the members that agreed that something was wrong with the OP methodology.

Are you able to test for this? I think there are members on this board who have these painful Test E raws and would be happy to submit samples if it could be isolated. Its clearly not a PPL specific issue either so I don't think you come off as flaming at all, but @OllieJacobs expectations seem very low. 300mg/mL Test E should not hurt. A 1.8mL delt pin of Mast P and Test E should not hurt.
Yeah.
First guy actually paid for that test today so I'll at least know if my test works, lol.

Me neither that’s why I pointed out that i was not trashing his point just i was disagreeing with the OP.

When you mentioned heptanoic i agreed (other member mentioned another compound and I disagree) just because it is used for the creation of the ester and i see that as “normal” what I don’t understand is why some members that bought from the same batch have experienced it and others not.
Apologies, I seem to have forgotten we've already talked about it.
Happens to me sometimes.

The OP didn’t talk about pain, he talked about lumps, and you forgot to @ the rest of the members that agreed that something was wrong with the OP methodology.
Apologies. Lumps, not pain. the common trope I have seen regarding this Test E issue though is that often users will brew a batch that will work comfortably, but using a 6-month old vial or brewing a new batch 6 months down the line will lead to issues. Now the first few times I see this I think maybe poor storage, carrier oil issues, etc. because individuals have poor controls. But when you see it on a grand repeating scale suddenly in 2020-21 after not seeing it years prior, it lends to the idea that there may be a raws issue here.

I don't blame you or PPL, either, but there does seem to be an increase in claims specifically of problems with Test E. I haven't seen the same said about any other compound at all, you know?

Apologies. Lumps, not pain. the common trope I have seen regarding this Test E issue though is that often users will brew a batch that will work comfortably, but using a 6-month old vial or brewing a new batch 6 months down the line will lead to issues. Now the first few times I see this I think maybe poor storage, carrier oil issues, etc. because individuals have poor controls. But when you see it on a grand repeating scale suddenly in 2020-21 after not seeing it years prior, it lends to the idea that there may be a raws issue here.

I don't blame you or PPL, either, but there does seem to be an increase in claims specifically of problems with Test E. I haven't seen the same said about any other compound at all, you know?
I totally agree with your point, what i want to look at is what specific batch it was, im going to ask to the OP if he can say when he bought it.

Because what bothers me is why some people have been experiencing it and why others not.

If the OP main point was PIP I wouldn’t have discussed it, but since the main point was lumps and his methodology seems off to me, same as with other members, thats why I discussed it.

I totally agree with your point, what i want to look at is what specific batch it was, im going to ask to the OP if he can say when he bought it.

Because what bothers me is why some people have been experiencing it and why others not.

If the OP main point was PIP I wouldn’t have discussed it, but since the main point was lumps and his methodology seems off to me, same as with other members, thats why I discussed it.
Totally fair.

Blood test results with 700mg test cyp, 350 Npp and 700 primo enanthate all ordered from panda late summer 2020 Raws. I am happy with the results so far but I need to do something about the estradiol.

Attachments

• A54C0D9C-E5DF-435C-94C9-AB45B3302B6F.jpeg
    A54C0D9C-E5DF-435C-94C9-AB45B3302B6F.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 71
  • 5BE62056-3F40-4FD8-BD7B-1BE768F44CBB.jpeg
    5BE62056-3F40-4FD8-BD7B-1BE768F44CBB.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 66
Blood test results with 700mg test cyp, 350 Npp and 700 primo enanthate all ordered from panda late summer 2020 Raws. I am happy with the results so far but I need to do something about the estradiol.
My question is why do people discredit blood work? I know everyone responds differently but it’s the only way to distinguish if testosterone is actually working. 4412 on 700 mg. Doesn’t that seem a little low? How has the NPP and primo felt?

Glad you like it!
What testing method did you use for the E2?

Some methods give totally absurd numbers if you are using Nandrolone .

My question is why do people discredit blood work? I know everyone responds differently but it’s the only way to distinguish if testosterone is actually working. 4412 on 700 mg. Doesn’t that seem a little low? How has the NPP and primo felt?
I don’t discredit it, but no one can compare their results with other user results, only with his own previous results, I already explained some pages back that due to a certain gene some people can have a 3.5x multiplier up or down, so that means that the numbers than can be low for a certain user can be absurdly high for another user.

it is useful as a measure with oneself. Once you know your multiplier at a certain bodyweight with pharma, you can know if shit is good or bad just with bloodwork.

Comparing between people is still useful but as there are more variables into play like body weight, people being dumb and doing it wrong....it is less useful but not useless at all.

nand shows up as e2, with that ratio of test and primo it is impossible to have that e2
No, Nandrolone show up as Total Testosterone when it is not ultrasensitive test. And it is not ultrasensitive.

Trenbolone show up as E2 if E2 test is not ultrasensitive, which it is in this case, Ultrasensitive LC-MS/MS

No, Nandrolone show up as Total Testosterone when it is not ultrasensitive test. And it is not ultrasensitive.

Trenbolone show up as E2 if E2 test is not ultrasensitive, which it is in this case, Ultrasensitive LC-MS/MS
correct, have just checked and switched nand for tren

So what does all this mean in regards to the NPP raws/Tren? Sorry I’m not great with these values such as E2
Nothing haha, it just means that we thought that the OP had better E2 levels since some methods can give wrong E2 results if you use a 19-nor, but the guy used an accurate method to read it, so he has high E2 indeed.