PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I spent a good 5 mins really crushing the crystals with that bent spatula tool to get it finer, i put in the alcohol first, then powder, moxed then added propglycol. Its not 100% dissolved or clowdy but there isnt alot of precipitate on the bottom, like the majority dissolved. Maybe some heat will help, its 30° here so well se later (made it last night).
If you method goes well i think that i will try to to the same.

Just got my order today (+/- 3 weeks), great stealth haha.

A question for you @OllieJacobs, why is it that not everything was in stealth (test cyp).

Just pinned 0,3ml test-e, let’s see if it also gives me pip. (DO’s test-e gave unbearable pip, if its his product idk because it was in a panda vial but well see)

A question for you @OllieJacobs, why is it that not everything was in stealth (test cyp).

Just pinned 0,3ml test-e, let’s see if it also gives me pip. (DO’s test-e gave unbearable pip, if its his product idk because it was in a panda vial but well see)
I think I know why, but I won’t say anything on the open forum, will ask you one thing via DM if you don’t mind.
Thanks for the touchdown feedback!

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!

For discounts contact me via:
Wickr: ollieppl
Protonmail: Ollieppl(at)protonmail.com

All messages replied, the ones that have not been replied is because im waiting for an answer tu your questions.

please post feedback on Test E PIP

I used to be tired on cycle all the time. After taking more arimidex more often I am not tired anymore. I take more arimidex then most people because I'm a bitch. Got to find what works for you. I have told all my buddies if they are lethargic it probably means their estrogen is too high. Every friend that has taken more arimidex (killed off more estrogen) has said they aren't tired anymore. How often do you take arimidex? Do you take Aromasin or Arimidex? Am I spelling these two words right?
I’m gonna give aromasin a try, but I may take small doses of tamoxifen during the rest of cycle and add aromasin for pct

Looking at 4 weeks plus....
As i told you if there is a problem with the couriers logistics is not our problem.

If the plane crashes or there is a flight delay or whatever, we can’t do anything about it.

Our job is to send the product to the courier ASAP, to deliver it safely and anonymously and to give a good quality product, we can’t do nothing once the product is on the couriers hands.

Hi Ollie,

Im not sure whether this has been asked before - Would Panda consider stocking RU58841? There seems to be enough interest in the product and a lot of retailers are using quite high margins for their raws.

I have considered buying the raws myself, however, im either looking at paying triple the raws price through a retailer or taking the gamble with an unknown china lab. Im sure others have found this to be the case and was wondering whether Panda could fill the void?

I have gotten at least 3 orders In the past it always takes around 25 days when they have mailed it. Not starting when you've paid.
That's been my experience too. I'm at 4 weeks now. I'm not worried about it, just curious how things were going for everyone else.

Sponsors

Latest posts