PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Here we go for the stanolone/DHT raw powder.
98%+ purity.
PPL I'm impressed the powder is actually stanolone, let alone that the purity is that high...

47EA3406-035F-44D6-B594-FBC7C32CF38C.jpeg

My order had a "awaiting item" status for 31 straight days. It remained the same status it was given as soon as it was trackable. Now today the tracking number cannot be found and produces no results. Is this a good thing? Hit the US, changed tracking numbers? Or does this mean something is wrong and possibly my package is seized? Tried all post trackings, UPS, USPS, 17track, etc. The number cannot be found anywhere

so i prepared the 1g anavar with 40mil 96% alcohol and 10mil propolyne glycole, took one full dropper ie 20mg and my shoulders are pumped as fuck after press, rows, incline bench, pulls and lat raises. Like what dbol does to my back but my shoulders hahaha
I tried this recipe w anavar from another source and it didnt dissolve for me. Means its bunk?

My order had a "awaiting item" status for 31 straight days. It remained the same status it was given as soon as it was trackable. Now today the tracking number cannot be found and produces no results. Is this a good thing? Hit the US, changed tracking numbers? Or does this mean something is wrong and possibly my package is seized? Tried all post trackings, UPS, USPS, 17track, etc. The number cannot be found anywhere
If it arrived to USA that’s normal, have you emailed Melody? If you did and you didn’t get an answer send me your order # via DM.

If it arrived to USA that’s normal, have you emailed Melody? If you did and you didn’t get an answer send me your order # via DM.
Okay I figured that was the case, yes I'm located in USA. I emailed the email located on your website. Service@ppl. I assume Melody is the rep that answers the emails? Just sent this morning so haven't gotten a response just yet. Really appreciate the speedy answer by the way.

Anything you see on my bloods that would make me tired all the time?
please go immediately to the doctor, a nephrologist and have a 24 hour urine determined. there your gfr and your protein excretion in the urine are determined. something is wrong with your kidneys.

You can't say that just based off the creatinine. He should get a cystatin-c test. That is a much better indicator of eGFR.
You are right, the problem with creatinine is that it can be altered by many variables.

But he needs to fix his E2 and check his Kidneys ASAP.

People tend to overlook their kidneys and probably kidneys is one of the main reasons of serious health problems in our world.

You are right, the problem with creatinine is that it can be altered by many variables.

People tend to overlook their kidneys and probably kidneys is one of the main reasons of serious health problems in our world.

Definitely. I'm not saying to ignore the test results, I'm just saying he shouldn't think he's going to have kidney failure based on his creatinine. I went through this scare a few months ago but ended up being okay. My eGFR was 48 based on creatinine, but was 117 based on cystatin-c. I also had no protein in the urine and so on. These are tests he needs to ask a doctor for asap.

Placed my first order with panda ever. Ollie has been amazing. Cant eait to do my first brew. Ordered 100g test c, 10mg primo and 10 npp. Now just need supplies and patience.

so i prepared the 1g anavar with 40mil 96% alcohol and 10mil propolyne glycole, took one full dropper ie 20mg and my shoulders are pumped as fuck after press, rows, incline bench, pulls and lat raises. Like what dbol does to my back but my shoulders hahaha
I don’t mean to intervene but this caught my eye. If you are making 50ml and used 40ml alcohol and 10ml PEG plus 1g raw you short changed yourself by under dosing. Proper recipe would be 39ml alcohol 10ml peg and 1g Var. Shave off 1ml per 1g to allocate displacement.

Or maybe Im just tired and read your post wrong bc it’s after 2am.

I don’t mean to intervene but this caught my eye. If you are making 50ml and used 40ml alcohol and 10ml PEG plus 1g raw you short changed yourself by under dosing. Proper recipe would be 39ml alcohol 10ml peg and 1g Var. Shave off 1ml per 1g to allocate displacement.

Or maybe Im just tired and read your post wrong bc it’s after 2am.
yeah the recipe said 38.2 and 9.6 or something. SO WHAT ur talking about a couple percent difference in concentration due to displacement (its also not a solution, i think its even a saturated solution). Im taking two full droppers, one morning one evening, does it really matter if it comes to 38.5mg or 39 or 43mg total instead of 40.00mg?? its accurate enough bro ur just tired lol.

Please stop ignoring my DMs im trying to get help....

Sponsors

Latest posts