PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Again the TestE discussion? The TestE IS the problem, not the quantity of oil. In the past i could use TestE at 300mg/ml without any problem at all, even with 3ml in one injection. Now even an injection with 0.3 ml at 200mg/ml causes lumps and strong pip.
Stop defending the TestE raw, i tried two different suppliers (one of them Panda with 300g) and had to toss it all.
Just to be clear: I am not new to brewing, i tried everything to make it usable, even chemical cleaning with recristallization. Its just fucked.
100%
Panda test E 3 years ago, zero issues.
Now it’s pip, lumps and red around the injection site, complete trash product.
Sticking to cyp now.

I know this has been stated multiple times. But if you’re having a problem with E just switch to Cyp. At the end of the day, as long as it’s a PURE and CLEAN product. That’s what I care most about. But like others, test E use to give me bad PIP

Anything you see on my bloods that would make me tired all the time?
I used to be tired on cycle all the time. After taking more arimidex more often I am not tired anymore. I take more arimidex then most people because I'm a bitch. Got to find what works for you. I have told all my buddies if they are lethargic it probably means their estrogen is too high. Every friend that has taken more arimidex (killed off more estrogen) has said they aren't tired anymore. How often do you take arimidex? Do you take Aromasin or Arimidex? Am I spelling these two words right?

Last edited:
Anyone experiencing issues ordering with ppl? I placed and order an paid last Wednesday and still have not heard back from them....
You could have avoided this comment if you had read the thread, we improved the shipping method to make it faster and that collided with the Chinese Labor Holiday that ends up today.

Since you placed the order trough the website and not trough me, the only thing i can do is asking your order # via DM to ask Melody to get a faster answer.

Also guys keep in mind that Melody is a human being, she’s flooded with messages, and some people have 0 patience and literally some people have sent more than 30 messages in less than 3 days after ordering, be patient and she will reply faster, also guys remember to check your spam folder and check if you are sending the messages to the correct email (unluckily more people than what I thought are sending messages to wrong emails).

Last edited:
so i prepared the 1g anavar with 40mil 96% alcohol and 10mil propolyne glycole, took one full dropper ie 20mg and my shoulders are pumped as fuck after press, rows, incline bench, pulls and lat raises. Like what dbol does to my back but my shoulders hahaha

so i prepared the 1g anavar with 40mil 96% alcohol and 10mil propolyne glycole, took one full dropper ie 20mg and my shoulders are pumped as fuck after press, rows, incline bench, pulls and lat raises. Like what dbol does to my back but my shoulders hahaha
No problems to make the solution stable?

Man i should try Anavar again for this summer, haven’t done it in a while.

Do you have a picture of that? Good results tho. 98% on the mast is very good. I was told the NPP came back at 97% which is also pretty good.

Attachments

• 66BDA871-61D6-4514-8B57-A068D1A0F19A.jpeg
    66BDA871-61D6-4514-8B57-A068D1A0F19A.jpeg
    183.6 KB · Views: 69
  • FE9F2544-8A53-4A67-931A-196ED394A3F5.jpeg
    FE9F2544-8A53-4A67-931A-196ED394A3F5.jpeg
    179.1 KB · Views: 70
No problems to make the solution stable?

Man i should try Anavar again for this summer, haven’t done it in a while.
I spent a good 5 mins really crushing the crystals with that bent spatula tool to get it finer, i put in the alcohol first, then powder, moxed then added propglycol. Its not 100% dissolved or clowdy but there isnt alot of precipitate on the bottom, like the majority dissolved. Maybe some heat will help, its 30° here so well se later (made it last night).