PurplePandaLabs Raw source

What's the average time for us to receive the tracking # once ordered? We need a point of reference, otherwise as weeks go by without receiving any tracking # we've no choice but to wonder.
I can’t give an estimate time because some people got it in four days or so and other in one week and a half.

I spoke with Melody about this today and the delay in giving the tracking number was because we did some changes to improve the shipping that added up to the Chinese Labor Day holiday, around the 6 of this month (Labor Day ends on 5 apparently) i will give a load of tracking numbers, after that things will speed up as usual or even faster.

I can’t give an estimate time because some people got it in four days or so and other in one week and a half.

I spoke with Melody about this today and the delay in giving the tracking number was because we did some changes to improve the shipping that added up to the Chinese Labor Day holiday, around the 6 of this month (Labor Day ends on 5 apparently) i will give a load of tracking numbers, after that things will speed up as usual or even faster.
when is masteron expected to be back in stock

I get giant lump every spot i ijnect , it not very painful but cause discomfort.
Using masteron 100ml and test e 300ml.
1.8ml every injection and i inject in the glutes.
It happen only with your gear . @OllieJacobs

Just wanted to chime in on my Purple Panda experience. I have ordered from the panda a couple times and about to a third time.
Always order internationally stuff and it has always been on the doorstep within about 25 days. Everything has always checked out and I have a couple experienced friends who tell me everything is spot on. Hope this helps someone.

I get giant lump every spot i ijnect , it not very painful but cause discomfort.
Injecting that quantity and using a Test E 300ml solution is literally asking for a lump.
I inject delts too split it into 2 injection and got lump there too.
Yes test e 300
And injecting that into the delts is asking for trouble.

//

Split the dose and inject more often and the lumps will go away.

Just wanted to chime in on my Purple Panda experience. I have ordered from the panda a couple times and about to a third time.
Always order internationally stuff and it has always been on the doorstep within about 25 days. Everything has always checked out and I have a couple experienced friends who tell me everything is spot on. Hope this helps someone.
Thanks for telling your experience, i hope it will continue that way.
Have a nice day!

speaking of pandas Var, i have some on the way. Anyone have a good recipe to make a solution? I have alcohol qnd propylène glycol but sometimes i need to heat the mixture up to get to become a solution.
Never been able to make a solution. I think I make a suspension. Where it just floats and the glycerin makes it float longer after you shake it.

are you fat? would happen sometimes when i had higher bf, i figured I hadnt gone deep enough and the bolus just got stuck between top layer of fat and the muscle. Now that im wayyy lower bf its never happened again, but now im pinning 0.4ml test @300mg/ml and 0.3ml tren.

i inject only 0.8ml of test e per injection in the glutes it now a lot..
And 0.4ml when i inject it delts and still i got lumps
You inject a total of 1.8 ml counting the second compound, using a total of almost 2ml and some of those ml are from a high concentration test e is asking for having a lump.

Same happens with the delt, the delt can handle way less oil.

A lump has nothing to do with a problem from our part, a lump like yours is caused by an excess of oil + hormone as other members have pointed out too, also we are not taking into account if you are not injecting deeply enough.

I don’t know what was the point of your complaint or what you were looking for, but honestly this has nothing to do with us, split the doses more often and you will avoid the lumps.

Again the TestE discussion? The TestE IS the problem, not the quantity of oil. In the past i could use TestE at 300mg/ml without any problem at all, even with 3ml in one injection. Now even an injection with 0.3 ml at 200mg/ml causes lumps and strong pip.
Stop defending the TestE raw, i tried two different suppliers (one of them Panda with 300g) and had to toss it all.
Just to be clear: I am not new to brewing, i tried everything to make it usable, even chemical cleaning with recristallization. Its just fucked.

Again the TestE discussion? The TestE IS the problem, not the quantity of oil. In the past i could use TestE at 300mg/ml without any problem at all, even with 3ml in one injection. Now even an injection with 0.3 ml at 200mg/ml causes lumps and strong pip.
Stop defending the TestE raw, i tried two different suppliers (one of them Panda with 300g) and had to toss it all.
Just to be clear: I am not new to brewing, i tried everything to make it usable, even chemical cleaning with recristallization. Its just fucked.
Honestly I disagree in one point, im not new to chemistry or PEDs, Injecting high concentration gear can cause irritation and lumps, that combined with a relatively high volume of gear can cause a lump.

Also not taking into account his bf, the needle he is using or the injection technique.

Im not trashing your point, i just don’t agree with the protocol the other customer is doing as other members do.

Also when someone asks me for my advice i always recommend other esters based on the client preferences.

Last edited:
Honestly I disagree in one point, im not new to chemistry or PEDs, Injecting high concentration gear can cause irritation and lumps, that combined with a relatively high volume of gear can cause a lump.
0.3 ml at 200mg/ml is not high concentration nor high volume though.

I believe it's heptanoic acid contamination, do you think something else?

Not looking for flame.

Not looking for flame.
Are you able to test for this? I think there are members on this board who have these painful Test E raws and would be happy to submit samples if it could be isolated. Its clearly not a PPL specific issue either so I don't think you come off as flaming at all, but @OllieJacobs expectations seem very low. 300mg/mL Test E should not hurt. A 1.8mL delt pin of Mast P and Test E should not hurt.

Not looking for flame.
Me neither that’s why I pointed out that i was not trashing his point just i was disagreeing with the OP.

When you mentioned heptanoic i agreed (other member mentioned another compound and I disagree) just because it is used for the creation of the ester and i see that as “normal” what I don’t understand is why some members that bought from the same batch have experienced it and others not.