PurplePandaLabs Raw source

So that anavar talk we had got me curious and I did a little test that might be useful to someone.

Oxandrolone in dymethyl sulfoxide @20mg/ml

20210512_051308.jpg

If you're wondering yes DMSO is safe to take orally (oral ld50 is higher than that of ethanol) however it does taste like shit.

Last edited:
You better not have caught that China virus, you’re the best chinamen we have around here, well between you and DO anyways.
Hahaha, im not from China, im European (second time someone thought i was from there lol).
I don’t have Covid since my nose got raped in a Covid-Test early today, maybe it’s the flu but it’s a big ass flu, i have switched my early coffee for a strong preworkout just to be able to answer emails and Wickr messages.

So that anavar talk we had got me curious and I did a little test that might be useful to someone.

Oxandrolone in dymethyl sulfoxide @20mg/ml

View attachment 146663

If you're wondering yes DMSO is safe to take orally (oral ld50 is higher than that of ethanol) however it does taste like shit.
Take it with some kind of juice and problem solved.
I remember one time I screwed up the recipe and my mouth tasted like pharmagrade alcoholic the whole fucking day.

How many days do you guys have to wait on average before your order is shipped or rather getting a tracking number?

Did my first order through ollie, for my pocket a huge one and paid 5 days ago and have thin shitting since then. just realized the guy caught the flu( me aswell..)...

How many days do you guys have to wait on average before your order is shipped or rather getting a tracking number?

Did my first order through ollie, for my pocket a huge one and paid 5 days ago and have thin shitting since then. just realized the guy caught the flu( me aswell..)...
As i mentioned on the previous post that’s based on your country and the shipper preferences, some people get it sooner, some later and i as a rep can’t do anything about it (i hope i could), the good thing is that it will arrive, the order gets shipped before you get a tracking number, today i gave a lot of tracking numbers some of them were almost in the country of destination, the good news are that our shipping times (without taking into account the orders that were involved on a fly delay) are arriving faster.

Im pretty fucked up guys, but i least now i know what i have and i have the proper medication for it so i will be feeling better.

For placing orders and getting discounts please contact me at: (i will answers this ones ASAP)
Wickr: ollieppl
Protonmail: Ollieppl(at)protonmail.com

To work a bit less until i feel better i need a little favor, the guys that are in a hurry ask Melody (you have her contact info on the website) to see if she has your tracking numbers using your order # (be polite with her please), i also sent a LOT today and yesterday so please check your spam folder.

I will also continue handling them, but I might not be as fast as usual.

I received a tracking number on April 12, which was less than a week after I ordered. But it doesn't mean anything when you get the tracking number. I still haven't received my order and it's been a month. I also ordered through Ollie.

I still haven't received my order and it's been a month.
I will repeat it again, im sorry it’s taking longer than expected but we can’t do anything about courier delays, some orders have been involved in flight delays and that has nothing to do with us as everyone should comprehend.
Melody took a look at your order, you should receive it very very soon.
I also ordered through Ollie.
I don’t know if you said this implying that i have something to do in the delays, which is completely wrong since obviously I can’t control a plane.

Ordering through me just means that you get a discount and that you have a faster access to Melody’s answers than usual, the rest of the process is exactly the same.

Without taking into account the Chinese Bank Holiday PPL has been shipping goods as fast as always, we can’t control the courier problems.

I received a tracking number on April 12, which was less than a week after I ordered. But it doesn't mean anything when you get the tracking number. I still haven't received my order and it's been a month. I also ordered through Ollie.
I haven’t gotten tracking or a package yet, ordered on apr,21 I believe, not overly worried, it’ll get here when it gets here.

I haven’t gotten tracking or a package yet, ordered on apr,21 I believe, not overly worried, it’ll get here when it gets here.
Yeah USA here, now 38 days in wait from the time I got a tracking number on April 6th. After 30 days my tracking number expired and disappeared. I was just sent a new one on Wednesday and the same status applies of "USPS awaiting shipment"

Yeah USA here, now 38 days in wait from the time I got a tracking number on April 6th. After 30 days my tracking number expired and disappeared. I was just sent a new one on Wednesday and the same status applies of "USPS awaiting shipment"

38 days. Dam. I hope mine comes sooner. That sucks. Inws thinking 12-21 days. How long does it take a package to ship from china.

second order arrived to USA after 21 days since i had the tracking number, props to Ollie since he also helped me with my bloodwork since he asked me why i was ordering so much TUDCA without ordering any orals and just injectables, he helped me to diagnosed a mild rambdo, my doc agreed after some extra bw

How long does it take a package to ship from china.
Honestly? Just a couple of days to be sent.
I will repeat this for the 171726 time, there has been some flight delays and since a lot of orders were going into those planes people are experiencing a similar delay and they will receive theirs almost at the same time.