PurplePandaLabs Raw source

in that case they shouldnt make fake promises of '25' days then
if i would know how they handle after getting money.. yeez

Yep. Need to recalculate my whole cycle then

Seriously hoped based of what i read i can trust on the average waiting time and build a cycle based on that
Beginner mistake i guess
When did you get a promise of 25 days? Because my self and everyone else who orders from them know how long to expect and 25 days is like on the low end.

Seriously hoped based of what i read i can trust on the average waiting time and build a cycle based on that
Beginner mistake i guess
Was this a domestic order or for international ?

even 3 weeks.
i calculated my cycle to get the stuff within 4-5 weeks
Ok, you are the first customer that has frustrated me, sorry for the reply to the rest of the members:

1)You posted a private message without my permission to manipulate the context, but hey you are not so brave to post your country.
2)I didnt quoted a time, i literally said: “according to my experience” and i quoted the times for both customers from your exact country, so basically someone from a country with hard as fuck customs was also hoping for an Amazon Prime kind of service.
How? I was respectful to every single message, and i answered to every single message even tho you avoid the instructions I personally gave you.

You were not that mad or disrespectful when you were asking for a bigger discount because you were short of money and i gave you that discount because you were polite.

Yeah I’d be a little frustrated if Ollie quoted me a shipping time and I believed that.
I literally said according to my experience and i mentioned how long it took to arrive to the last two customers from his same country.

Im literally the same guy that answered a guy on another thread saying that if he needed a TRT really fast because he ran out of it he should choose a domestic USA source.

Im always trying to help, on my behalf some orders are going to have some extra product because they shipped late for the Chinese Labor Day even tho i mentioned the delay here.

I have been helping members here with their bloodwork, literally asking them to buy more of X or Y products because it would be cheaper than a lesser quantity with our bulk discounts.

As i rep i have even lost money in some guys orders because they sent less money from ATMs and i payed the rest on their behalf.

I literally said according to my experience and i mentioned how long it took to arrive to the last two customers from his same country.

Im literally the same guy that answered a guy on another thread saying that if he needed a TRT really fast because he ran out of it he should choose a domestic USA source.

Im always trying to help, on my behalf some orders are going to have some extra product because they shipped late for the Chinese Labor Day even tho i mentioned the delay here.

I have been helping members here with their bloodwork, literally asking them to buy more of X or Y products because it would be cheaper than a lesser quantity with our bulk discounts.

As i rep i have even lost money in some guys orders because they sent less money from ATMs and i payed the rest on their behalf.

i Feel you Ollie... humans are delusional..

i ve to point out even that Ollie isnt really fine at moment , Health wise... that guy helped me a lot for unrelated PPL stuff... and so i say #ollielifematters

Beginner mistake i guess

youre a fuckin 12 yo kid... go suck your mom’s nipples .. or your dad’s dick...
(i m 14 yo you fucker)

even 3 weeks.
i calculated my cycle to get the stuff within 4-5 weeks

Im going to throw a helping hand here, Ollie has always being upfront with everything from the beginning, Meso is about harm reduction not getting a perfect service, before living on my actual country i lived in a shithole where several sources failed to deliver my shit, and had to move from there thanks to a source screwing it up with customs, the only source that was able to deliver the goodies there was PPL.

Ollie has given me advice about local sources from some finished products that i needed, to some of my European friends that bought from Ollie on my behalf he also recommended a local eu source of finished products that is doing pretty good in the EU thread for the ones that needed something right away, Ollie is literally the opposite as what this guy is complaining about, I usually don’t defend sources but i like when someone gives me a non contaminated and pure product and can get trough certain customs without making me to leave the country.

I get that man, we appreciate you, I think maybe the guy took it literally the way it was written, I do that sometimes too.

youre a fuckin 12 yo kid... go suck your mom’s nipples .. or your dad’s dick...
(i m 14 yo you fucker)

its okay. wont even bother argue with an idiot of your caliber. keyboard rambo.

Im going to throw a helping hand here, Ollie has always being upfront with everything from the beginning, Meso is about harm reduction not getting a perfect service, before living on my actual country i lived in a shithole where several sources failed to deliver my shit, and had to move from there thanks to a source screwing it up with customs, the only source that was able to deliver the goodies there was PPL.

Ollie has given me advice about local sources from some finished products that i needed, to some of my European friends that bought from Ollie on my behalf he also recommended a local eu source of finished products that is doing pretty good in the EU thread for the ones that needed something right away, Ollie is literally the opposite as what this guy is complaining about, I usually don’t defend sources but i like when someone gives me a non contaminated and pure product and can get trough certain customs without making me to leave the country.

all of your content is just saying that ollie isn't a bad guy. I cannot disagree with this. he seemed friendly.

fact is from his experience he said sth about 3-4 weeks. perfectly fine.
we wrote 20+ mails and in non he mentioned any delays.

as a customer im in the right to judge him based on my experience dealing with him and also be ignorant about how he's dealing with others because - straight facts- its none of my business

Last edited:
Ollie I just wanna say I appreciate you answering all these questions as well as being polite to a bunch of steroid-heated dicks including myself at that time I wrote about the stuff better be A1 LOL. Thanks for playing battleship w me. I will be patient! I understand you can’t do anything about the shipping delay. Will make sure to write you guys a good review on this forum when I receive touchdown. Hope you know my intent wasn’t to be rude, I’m just an impatient child and I should have ordered sooner if I knew that I needed my stuff by a certain time. Your an awesome rep.

all of your content is just saying that ollie isn't a bad guy. I cannot disagree with this. he seemed friendly.

yeah i m a keybord rambo and youre an idiot that s thinking he s buying stuff on ebay or amazon... “oh you said i would have had my vials in 3 weeks so now my plans are gonna shit. bohooo... very very disappointed..”

You ll grow and understand how life goes on...

This thread isnt personal blog.. it has been made to share experiences to prevent source to scam people multiple times...

Ok , you wrote about your experience, think nobody with a decent q.i. Could give a fuck about your expectations delay cycle and so on.. case closed

Ollie I just wanna say I appreciate you answering all these questions as well as being polite to a bunch of steroid-heated dicks including myself at that time I wrote about the stuff better be A1 LOL. Thanks for playing battleship w me. I will be patient! I understand you can’t do anything about the shipping delay. Will make sure to write you guys a good review on this forum when I receive touchdown. Hope you know my intent wasn’t to be rude, I’m just an impatient child and I should have ordered sooner if I knew that I needed my stuff by a certain time. Your an awesome rep.

@mademyselftheman madeyourselfthecrying bitch, copy paste that message and you ll be fine...

as a customer im in the right to judge him based on my experience dealing with him and also be ignorant about how he's dealing with others because - straight facts- its none of my business
This is going to be my last answer about this:

-I looked at our messages, your payment was received the 8, we are on the 16, so 8 days, you got your tracking number today (other members have not been so lucky and other had more luck), so basically a week to receive the tracking.

-The order was shipped 48 hours after your order was payed according to the tracking number.

-I answered to every message you sent ASAP with total respect and saying the exact same thing that the tracking today proved, not having a tracking number does not mean that the order has not been shipped.