PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I will repeat it again, im sorry it’s taking longer than expected but we can’t do anything about courier delays, some orders have been involved in flight delays and that has nothing to do with us as everyone should comprehend.
Melody took a look at your order, you should receive it very very soon.

I don’t know if you said this implying that i have something to do in the delays, which is completely wrong since obviously I can’t control a plane.

Ordering through me just means that you get a discount and that you have a faster access to Melody’s answers than usual, the rest of the process is exactly the same.

Without taking into account the Chinese Bank Holiday PPL has been shipping goods as fast as always, we can’t control the courier problems.
Nothing implied except that I ordered in the same manner. Members are interested in turn around time. Not saying you can control planes, couriers and etc.. What I am saying is shipping times are currently slow.

My order's tracker last update was March 9th. Been waiting since then without any clues whatsoever of when it could arrive. I called the carrier support from my country and when they checked the tracker they said that it looked strange and that the order could've been misplaced.
Can't say that I'm not worried at all, especially when Melody seems to be taking way longer than usual to respond e-mails. Anyway, I'm keeping good faith since these guys never ler me down and I still have at least a chance on a reship.

Touchdown today, just under a month, maybe 28 days or something if I had to guess. Pretty decent stealth, haven’t weighed anything yet, will update when I brew some up.

My package was stealthy asf. Almost couldn’t believe that my whole order fit in this Lil bottle, but everything weighed out perfect. Primobolan brew turned out excellent. Will be ordering from PPL again in the future (maybe next time tho I’ll leave myself more time for delivery lol) thanks again Ollie. Happy soon-to-be repeat customer

My package was stealthy asf. Almost couldn’t believe that my whole order fit in this Lil bottle, but everything weighed out perfect. Primobolan brew turned out excellent. Will be ordering from PPL again in the future (maybe next time tho I’ll leave myself more time for delivery lol) thanks again Ollie. Happy soon-to-be repeat customer
Glad your shit came brother.

I ordered some US domestic peptides with my order that I received very quickly. Everything is unlabeled though, only different color caps. I can't find any information on what is what. I sent an email 10 days ago asking and haven't heard back yet. Anyone know what's what so I can dose properly?

I ordered some US domestic peptides with my order that I received very quickly. Everything is unlabeled though, only different color caps. I can't find any information on what is what. I sent an email 10 days ago asking and haven't heard back yet. Anyone know what's what so I can dose properly?

this is next level stealth.. you should send all of them to Jano or Lab4Tox