PurplePandaLabs Raw source

just receive my first order, 16 days from label creation(CANADA).
im waiting for my second package didnt have tracking number yet, but i trust them.

im in the middle east bro wtf is ora swet.
On another note touchdown today!!!
paid march 31 and picked up today so a month international isnt bad. The package got a new tracking number upon leaving the USA so i dint have updates from then on.
All looks good! Raloxifen (i dont really need it just to have got a small amount for me or buddy) it looks like the tren E i got. Anavar looks crystaly, so does the maste e but the var is alittle whiterbi think? Got test C instead of E and its still solid dint melt even though its 28°C (but only e melts). All and all happy! Stealth was good also.
Thanks to the new rep @OllieJacobs he helped me out and gave great service
If you can get children's liquid oral ibuprofen and would have no sensitivities to very low dosed ibuprofen then just use that. If you can get grain alcohol(preffered) or 151 Bacardi or the like- it's super simple: weigh the var powder the lil cup that comes with the child's inuprofen and then pour it in and as it's floating ontop- just drop a lil tiny bit of grain alcohol or 151 over it(just enough to wet the powder good) and shake like fuck(and before every dosing). Wah Lah!
it's a great solution for the homebrewer and child's inuprofen is cheap af- here at least. The amount of ibuprofen in a dose is very small/minimal.

I been asking for an email for almost two weeks and nothing. Even Ollie stopped responding on wicker. I just wanna know if my order was received and shipped. That’s all. Not so hard.

Guys im alive.

While i was eating at my brothers birthday party i fainted and i ended up in the hospital, i got my burner phone today a bit before leaving the hospital and i got ahead of almost every Wickr message and Email.

@zyzzlegacy i know i gave you your tracking number.

@Navysquid i hope that you are one out of the +20 tracking numbers i sent today, if not please message me again.

In general i took care of most of the orders, tracking numbers and doubts, if someone was left behind i will answer him tomorrow.

Guys please check your spam folder too, one of you wrote me yesterday about the “happy finding of his tracking number laying on his SPAM folder for three weeks”

Guys im alive.

While i was eating at my brothers birthday party i fainted and i ended up in the hospital, i got my burner phone today a bit before leaving the hospital and i got ahead of almost every Wickr message and Email.

@zyzzlegacy i know i gave you your tracking number.

@Navysquid i hope that you are one out of the +20 tracking numbers i sent today, if not please message me again.

What was the diagnosis?

What was the diagnosis?
Bloodwork came out fine, heart and lungs X-Ray too.

They are going to perform a few extra tests this week because this is not the first time i have been feeling like shit lately and usually i don’t complain about anything.

Hopefully is just sequels from the Covid, looking at my family we are all pretty beaten up even months after.

My order's tracker last update was March 9th. Been waiting since then without any clues whatsoever of when it could arrive. I called the carrier support from my country and when they checked the tracker they said that it looked strange and that the order could've been misplaced.
Can't say that I'm not worried at all, especially when Melody seems to be taking way longer than usual to respond e-mails. Anyway, I'm keeping good faith since these guys never ler me down and I still have at least a chance on a reship.
Can you send me your order number via DM? Thanks!

I went to the doctor today showed her my blood work and she was not to concerned yet because she said I may have just been dehydrated that day I got my blood drawn. She wants me to donate blood and 30 days later to do another blood panel and she also ordered a renal ultrasound.
Keep giving follow ups about your situation buddy, glad to hear that the doc has asked for more tests (and good ones, it’s pretty strange to see a doc ordering a kidney ultrasound this days).

For discounts or placing an order contact me via:

Wickr: ollieppl
Protonmail: Ollieppl(at)protonmail.com

//

For tracking numbers you can contact Melody from Customer Service or go trough me.

If a tracking number has stopped giving info it’s probably because it arrived to the reshipper and you have to ask for a new one.

If you can get children's liquid oral ibuprofen and would have no sensitivities to very low dosed ibuprofen then just use that. If you can get grain alcohol(preffered) or 151 Bacardi or the like- it's super simple: weigh the var powder the lil cup that comes with the child's inuprofen and then pour it in and as it's floating ontop- just drop a lil tiny bit of grain alcohol or 151 over it(just enough to wet the powder good) and shake like fuck(and before every dosing). Wah Lah!
it's a great solution for the homebrewer and child's inuprofen is cheap af- here at least. The amount of ibuprofen in a dose is very small/minimal.
I have 96% alcohol for human consuption (not like the isopropyl, i used it its all good. Liquid is fully clear now and ha
i used 96% alcohol that was approved for human consuption ie not isopropyl and its all good been making gains lol.
i think you mean voilà lol,

Let me ask it and will get back to you with an answer, but probably +97% or more.

Why do you ask? Are you currently using it?
Not yet but I’m considering ordering some, a friend is doing a raw order with his guy, I asked him what the purity of his guys stuff is and now I’m asking you. It would save me some money just adding it in on his order rather than a whole new one with the shipping cost. If the purity is good than I’ll probably end up ordering some anyways at some point even if I add in some now in his order because test and deca are really the only compounds I run, so I’d like to have many years worth on hand anyways.

While I’m here I might as well add this bit in, so I got around to brewing last night using your test E, everything went smoothly, the hardest part besides squeezing the caulking gun was weighing 40g off of the brick that I have. Some instructions and a couple answered questions from my meso brother @JetsFan and we were flying!

i really didn’t care much for that caulking gun shit so I think in the future I’ll be using a vacuum pump/bottle top filter and sepratory funnel to filter and fill vials. @OllieJacobs iirc PPL used to sell labels too? How do I go about ordering some so my stash looks cool as fuck?

Just got my order. About 1 month on the dot international to NA from payment being sent. Opened my package and thought, wtf is this shit i didn't order thi... oh wait a minute, sneaky, sneaky.

Planning to send the PCT and AI components off for testing before use it but I also have pharma grade coming in as a stopgap.

Just got my order. About 1 month on the dot international to NA from payment being sent. Opened my package and thought, wtf is this shit i didn't order thi... oh wait a minute, sneaky, sneaky.

Planning to send the PCT and AI components off for testing before use it but I also have pharma grade coming in as a stopgap.

NA?

Sponsors