PurplePandaLabs Raw source

But if that is true, what makes those any different from Tren, test, nandrolone etc? Maybe I really am an idiot, but I don’t see how quality raws/finished oils are going to continue to be around in the coming years
Precursor chemicals and the type of reactions done to make those chemicals and the drugs themselves as well as reaction by products.

If it's not China is India if it's not India will be another country. Is too much money in the game to dissappear just like that.
If making a law will stop anything will be no "war on drugs" at the moment but the market is full with drugs whatever type you want
If is money to be made will be a solution. Steroids will be around for many years many then I will be alive

If it's not China is India if it's not India will be another country. Is too much money in the game to dissappear just like that.
If making a law will stop anything will be no "war on drugs" at the moment but the market is full with drugs whatever type you want
If is money to be made will be a solution. Steroids will be around for many years many then I will be alive
Isn’t it fully legal in Bolivia or Moldavia but they have a big problem with counterfeit.

There’s money in every drug. But if you can’t make it in China or India. You won’t be finding another country. I’m pretty sure it’s illegal everywhere else

Any info if there are some delays for EU orders at the moment? My package was sent 16 days ago and the online tracking says it's still in the US.

Money makes the world go round
There’s no denying that. However, think of the amount of people that don’t use steroids vs those who do. Most of the world doesn’t even workout, and if they do it’s only it look average. I don’t know how big the steroid market is, but I’d be willing to bet it’s not like the market for other drugs. Add on to the fact that when you have nowhere to produce the steroids, you’re going to end up with a severely underdosed product, as some people do already. The future of steroids, in my opinion is pretty much dead. Like the member said a few posts back, you’re going to be stuck buying pharma grade only at a ridiculous price and you’ll only be limited to maybe 4 compounds.

I am not agree with you on this but this problem is not even on table at the moment
China banned few substances and that's it until a no way to buy raws anywhere in the world is a long way.
Until then let's "profit" now as is available mostly everything you need

Got blood work results back while using Panda’s MENT as my trt. It’s remarkable how much better this stuff is than testosterone in terms of lipids, HCT, and hemoglobin. And unlike that guy a few weeks ago running someone else’s MENT my TT didn’t come back at 4,000 because it was actually just test prop labeled as MENT .

Got blood work results back while using Panda’s MENT as my trt. It’s remarkable how much better this stuff is than testosterone in terms of lipids, HCT, and hemoglobin. And unlike that guy a few weeks ago running someone else’s MENT my TT didn’t come back at 4,000 because it was actually just test prop labeled as MENT .
Brewed it yourself? I’m unfamiliar with MENT. Sounds like something I need to look at

Yep, much cheaper that way. And honestly, making it myself is much more satisfying than paying someone else a 5x multiple to make it for me.
Sounds like the raws they have as far as ment is pretty pure if you were running a trt dose and got in the 4000s. I’m definitely gonna look into this. I normally have to run 700 mg of test to get into the 4000s

Sounds like the raws they have as far as ment is pretty pure if you were running a trt dose and got in the 4000s. I’m definitely gonna look into this. I normally have to run 700 mg of test to get into the 4000s
I compare my current dose of 2mg/d to something like test in that 150-180 range, as far as how I feel. At 2.5mg I saw better results than trt at 200. It’s powerful stuff.

Any info if there are some delays for EU orders at the moment? My package was sent 16 days ago and the online tracking says it's still in the US.
Ask CS for the new tracking number, once its reshipped it will stay as “in US” if you dont ask for a new tracking number.

There’s money in every drug. But if you can’t make it in China or India. You won’t be finding another country. I’m pretty sure it’s illegal everywhere else
Related to this i will chime in, as far as you have some Pharma license, you are G2G, that license can be bought in certain countries, for example Moldova too as someone else mentioned.

Obviously we are talking about big operations where a lot of money is behind.

As I previously mentioned if something can’t be sourced on China, we can have the Indian production up and running in less than a week if needed (also take into account that unluckily our Indian friends are pretty fucked up with the Covid, and that health is a priority).

Related to this i will chime in, as far as you have some Pharma license, you are G2G, that license can be bought in certain countries, for example Moldova too as someone else mentioned.

Obviously we are talking about big operations where a lot of money is behind.

As I previously mentioned if something can’t be sourced on China, we can have the Indian production up and running in less than a week if needed (also take into account that unluckily our Indian friends are pretty fucked up with the Covid, and that health is a priority).
Thank you for giving more of an explanation on that. I assume you talk to panda daily. Does panda have a plan C incase plan B failed? Assuming plan B would need to be used in the first place?

I ordered some anavar on the May 4th and some other stuff and paid that day. On the 10th I saw some chatter on here that they were out of anavar and I asked Ollie if my order would be affected. No response. Now 22 days later I'm wondering about tracking cause I have the package going to a friend's. Anyway, get a message that they don't have anavar. My order is 22 days old. When were they thinking they would tell me? Geezus. I guess they will let you know when you ask 22 days later. Probably take 2 months or more to fulfill this order. Well fulfill it without anavar of course.