PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Raws can be ship from India to moldova in containers or any other European country where getting an pharma licence is easy and shipping worldwide and from India too as Raws in India are available at good prices while some manufacturing plants here are USA fda approved and eu fda approved and they make steroid Raws along with other pharma Raws too. So I know panda will find a way to supply.

Another happy landing. Track didn't work the last 2 weeks, but the thread calmed my tits. In the end, it took exactly 3 weeks since shipment. I laughed with the stealth. Gear looks amazing. I have enough for two years of cruising (less, because I'm going to blast 10-20 weeks). Always a pleasure.

Another happy landing. Track didn't work the last 2 weeks, but the thread calmed my tits. In the end, it took exactly 3 weeks since shipment. I laughed with the stealth. Gear looks amazing. I have enough for two years of cruising (less, because I'm going to blast 10-20 weeks). Always a pleasure.
Same here!
Yeah, we know that our stealth is unexpected haha, hope that everyone enjoys it!

As a reminder,

For discounts and placing orders:
Wickr: ollieppl
Protonmail: Ollieppl(at)protonmail.com

The messages that have not been answered yet it’s because im waiting an answer related to your questions/problems + please guys check the spam folder + if your tracking number has stopped updating please get back to me to receive the new shipping label.

I’m assuming gear pics are allowed. The custom panda vials are pretty neat. Took 29 days from order to delivery. Will pull bloods in 4-6 weeks. Cheers

Attachments

• 4712928B-6F65-4554-9153-F00D590A2251.jpeg
    4712928B-6F65-4554-9153-F00D590A2251.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 134
Raws pack arrived today. Almost exactly a month from when I ordered. Everything looks solid. looking forward to using it.

I had a pretty smooth order with @OllieJacobs the other day. First time dealing with a rep instead of the man himself so hopefully the end result is as good as the order. My only question is at what point do I flood the thread with asking about where my order is. Where is my tracking. How come my tracking hasn’t updated. It’s been 7 minutes since my order and it hasn’t shipped yet what’s going on. You know the usual questions that deserve an answer seconds after I post it. With that being said it’s been a few days how come it hasn’t landed yet. Should I email melody.

I compare my current dose of 2mg/d to something like test in that 150-180 range, as far as how I feel. At 2.5mg I saw better results than trt at 200. It’s powerful stuff.
I think we spoke a while back about this but I’m a little lost. You feel as if your 2.5 of ment is better than 200 trt and all your other levels are in better ranges. Which sounds very tempting to try just for the fuck of it but what’s your test at. It’s got to be almost non existent right. If that’s the case how is that a good thing. That’s an extremely important hormone lol and while you may feel good it can’t be good to not have such an essential hormone at a decent level. Are you potentially doing more harm than good. Legitimately asking.

I think we spoke a while back about this but I’m a little lost. You feel as if your 2.5 of ment is better than 200 trt and all your other levels are in better ranges. Which sounds very tempting to try just for the fuck of it but what’s your test at. It’s got to be almost non existent right. If that’s the case how is that a good thing. That’s an extremely important hormone lol and while you may feel good it can’t be good to not have such an essential hormone at a decent level. Are you potentially doing more harm than good. Legitimately asking.
Test was at 35, which is pretty low indeed. There’s two ways to look at it, both of which are valid at this point because we just don’t know the answer yet.

Way number one is essentially the issue you raised. Lack of test can’t be good, right?

Way number two is where I am, which is that clinical results have shown that MENT does the two things a man needs it to do, namely aromatize and act in the same way that testosterone does with regard to gene transcription. It doesn’t convert to DHT, which you’d think would be alarming. But it turns out that no, we really don’t need DHT at all to maintain healthy, normal function. DHT is almost superfluous, a relic from our ancestors tens of thousands of years ago, whose purpose today is hard to define. That particular result was unexpected when they did these trials. Now for bodybuilding purposes DHT is pretty useful. But it’s also the thing that makes guys go bald and have swollen prostates. If you could avoid that while still getting some enhancement wouldn’t that be enticing? (Note: because MENT is so androgenic hair loss is still possible)

Now that being said, I still believe that having some normal baseline of functioning from the testes is valuable. There are a number of downstream processes that benefit from having some amount of testosterone circulating. I solve that problem by simply taking HCG. It gives me a small but useful amount of testosterone and it doesn’t cause me any of the issues that exogenous test brings to me. But my case is my case. The next guy might not be compatible with this sort of setup. It does require some tinkering.

Hi Ollie,

Im not sure whether this has been asked before - Would Panda consider stocking RU58841? There seems to be enough interest in the product and a lot of retailers are using quite high margins for their raws.

I have considered buying the raws myself, however, im either looking at paying triple the raws price through a retailer or taking the gamble with an unknown china lab. Im sure others have found this to be the case and was wondering whether Panda could fill the void?
Ever find an answer for this?

Test was at 35, which is pretty low indeed. There’s two ways to look at it, both of which are valid at this point because we just don’t know the answer yet.

Way number one is essentially the issue you raised. Lack of test can’t be good, right?

Way number two is where I am, which is that clinical results have shown that MENT does the two things a man needs it to do, namely aromatize and act in the same way that testosterone does with regard to gene transcription. It doesn’t convert to DHT, which you’d think would be alarming. But it turns out that no, we really don’t need DHT at all to maintain healthy, normal function. DHT is almost superfluous, a relic from our ancestors tens of thousands of years ago, whose purpose today is hard to define. That particular result was unexpected when they did these trials. Now for bodybuilding purposes DHT is pretty useful. But it’s also the thing that makes guys go bald and have swollen prostates. If you could avoid that while still getting some enhancement wouldn’t that be enticing? (Note: because MENT is so androgenic hair loss is still possible)

Now that being said, I still believe that having some normal baseline of functioning from the testes is valuable. There are a number of downstream processes that benefit from having some amount of testosterone circulating. I solve that problem by simply taking HCG. It gives me a small but useful amount of testosterone and it doesn’t cause me any of the issues that exogenous test brings to me. But my case is my case. The next guy might not be compatible with this sort of setup. It does require some tinkering.
Appreciate the answer. My trt is 100mg test cyp every 5 days. That’s puts me around 700ish. With all other values in an acceptable range. I have ment coming with an order I placed recently to run a blast of test primo tren and ment. I will have some left over and I’m thinking maybe giving your trt a try but maybe run 50-75mgs test every 5 days along with the 2.5 ment.

Still haven’t gotten a reply back with my message? Still missing one of my items I asked a few days ago.
Guys when you have a complaint like this do the following:

1)Message customer service with your tracking # since I can’t look at your data.
2)Try to always record the unboxing of the package.

//

Check your DMs, i think you will find a pleasant surprise :) haha.

I had a pretty smooth order with @OllieJacobs the other day. First time dealing with a rep instead of the man himself so hopefully the end result is as good as the order. My only question is at what point do I flood the thread with asking about where my order is. Where is my tracking. How come my tracking hasn’t updated. It’s been 7 minutes since my order and it hasn’t shipped yet what’s going on. You know the usual questions that deserve an answer seconds after I post it. With that being said it’s been a few days how come it hasn’t landed yet. Should I email melody.
Normally... since PPL starts with a P you should expect 3,1416 seconds to get your order in by our Delorean.

If after 3,1416 seconds Panda does not show up in a Delorean full of Victoria Secret models, we have let you down.