PurplePandaLabs Raw source

North America, I would presume.

@Cashton Check this thread out.

North America, I would presume.

@Cashton Check this thread out.

Very helpful brother :)

Not yet but I’m considering ordering some, a friend is doing a raw order with his guy, I asked him what the purity of his guys stuff is and now I’m asking you. It would save me some money just adding it in on his order rather than a whole new one with the shipping cost. If the purity is good than I’ll probably end up ordering some anyways at some point even if I add in some now in his order because test and deca are really the only compounds I run, so I’d like to have many years worth on hand anyways.

While I’m here I might as well add this bit in, so I got around to brewing last night using your test E, everything went smoothly, the hardest part besides squeezing the caulking gun was weighing 40g off of the brick that I have. Some instructions and a couple answered questions from my meso brother @JetsFan and we were flying!

i really didn’t care much for that caulking gun shit so I think in the future I’ll be using a vacuum pump/bottle top filter and sepratory funnel to filter and fill vials. @OllieJacobs iirc PPL used to sell labels too? How do I go about ordering some so my stash looks cool as fuck?
The owner of an UGL sent me a lab test of our deca among other products and it tested at 97% to our Wickr a while back.

//

Related to the labels... directly contacting CS because i don’t know shit about the label measures, but as other member suggested Meso also has a good a good labels source.

Just got my order. About 1 month on the dot international to NA from payment being sent. Opened my package and thought, wtf is this shit i didn't order thi... oh wait a minute, sneaky, sneaky.

Planning to send the PCT and AI components off for testing before use it but I also have pharma grade coming in as a stopgap.
Yep, im still getting messages of new customers asking me where tf are their products.

Going to start replying messages in a couple of hours, for the ones asking me via DM about contact methods.

For discounts and placing orders:

Wickr: ollieppl
Protonmail: Ollieppl(at)protonmail

For the ones that wants to ask about tracking numbers info (btw if the tracking number expired is because it has probably been reshipped and you need a new one, same when the tracking number stopped tracking a while back).

If you ordered trough me you can ask me without problems or Melody too.

If you placed the order directly from tge website, please ask Melody at the customer service email on the website.

I really do wish we could get some updated raws testing. Most tests on the site are from 2019. Assuming they are stored in a warehouse, I would assume the purity decreases a decent amount. Last Cyp batch that was sent in by a member was 96% pure, I believe I saw one for Primo that was 97% *or maybe that was DO* also, how is this situation in China? I have a private email only source who is changing things up because of “concerns with laws in China” if I remember, it had to do with the upcoming Olympic Games. Either that or dude’s about to hit the exit button

I really do wish we could get some updated raws testing. Most tests on the site are from 2019. Assuming they are stored in a warehouse, I would assume the purity decreases a decent amount. Last Cyp batch that was sent in by a member was 96% pure, I believe I saw one for Primo that was 97% *or maybe that was DO* also, how is this situation in China? I have a private email only source who is changing things up because of “concerns with laws in China” if I remember, it had to do with the upcoming Olympic Games. Either that or dude’s about to hit the exit button
Our raws are stored as they should to avoid any kind of decrease, members have been posting labs (and some are kind enough to send their private labs too), a member here posted quite a lot of labs, even DHT was totally on point.

Our raws are stored as they should to avoid any kind of decrease, members have been posting labs (and some are kind enough to send their private labs too), a member here posted quite a lot of labs, even DHT was totally on point.
I take it the second part to that question I asked is fake news/ a way to increase prices?

I take it the second part to that question I asked is fake news/ a way to increase prices?
I'm good friend with one of the biggest Raws vendor on meso he told me that nothing is being enforced on Raws in china except for mast prop, mast e, var as authority thinks production of these Raws is doing a lot damage to environment and making them is very serious offense now there. same they did with proviron but it got back in production secretly when authority became light on rules .

I'm good friend with one of the biggest Raws vendor on meso he told me that nothing is being enforced on Raws in china except for mast prop, mast e, var as authority thinks production of these Raws is doing a lot damage to environment and making them is very serious offense now there. same they did with proviron but it got back in production secretly when authority became light on rules .
But if that is true, what makes those any different from Tren, test, nandrolone etc? Maybe I really am an idiot, but I don’t see how quality raws/finished oils are going to continue to be around in the coming years

But if that is true, what makes those any different from Tren, test, nandrolone etc? Maybe I really am an idiot, but I don’t see how quality raws/finished oils are going to continue to be around in the coming years
You make a good point. Producing cocaine is illegal in Columbia and ever since they made that law coke has been basically non-existent. Ditto heroin in Mexico or fentanyl in China. All those things just disappeared from the landscape once they were outlawed.

Some Raws takes longer time and power consumption and leave toxic residues and they can pollute soil and water. Currently the future of Raws is getting darker .they may come back in production soon or maybe not until next 10 months.maybe never but you I'm sure you will be seeing Indian Raws soon in market if china keeps the ban

Some Raws takes longer time and power consumption and leave toxic residues and they can pollute soil and water. Currently the future of Raws is getting darker .they may come back in production soon or maybe not until next 10 months.maybe never but you I'm sure you will be seeing Indian Raws soon in market if china keeps the ban
And then when India flips the switch and bans? Then you’re left with no country to produce. It doesn’t help that in India, most things seem to be made at a much lower quality. That’s one reason I’ve considered stopping everything but my testosterone. I don’t think it’s going to be remotely possible to obtain anything come 2023

I actually saw a post on SST the “ask panda thread” where he did say production of raws would stop in China soon, but they would go to India. Like I said, cool fine whatever, but the same shit will happen in India. Then we’re fucked.

I actually saw a post on SST the “ask panda thread” where he did say production of raws would stop in China soon, but they would go to India. Like I said, cool fine whatever, but the same shit will happen in India. Then we’re fucked.
Yes if it gets ban in India then no brew no gear only overpriced pharma Gear in black market will be an option with just few compounds

Sponsors