PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Anyone heard from Olli lately? Had some important questions for him regarding my order that I have been waiting on an answer on from him for a while now..

Anyone heard from Olli lately? Had some important questions for him regarding my order that I have been waiting on an answer on from him for a while now..
Going to answer you buddy (same for the rest), took a day off since i had some problems (nothing to do with my health).

Im first answering Wickr, second Protonmail, third private Meso messages.

good people someone so kind to tell me if the new test e and 250 finised is free of pip ?? , is that the cyp never tolerate it well, a lot of pain and inflammation

good people someone so kind to tell me if the new test e and 250 finised is free of pip ?? , is that the cyp never tolerate it well, a lot of pain and inflammation
+1 this. I'm planning on brewing Test E 300 in mct oil. Wondering what the pip is like with raws as of right now, this very instant.

Going to answer you buddy (same for the rest), took a day off since i had some problems (nothing to do with my health).

Im first answering Wickr, second Protonmail, third private Meso messages.
Hope all is well man, we can be a bunch of demanding bastards we can, lol.

@OllieJacobs
sorry boss if this has been asked yet, I'm following a few other threads but I brewed up the test E from you guys and am having crippling pip, fevers, etc.

I'm following a thread on it and people are saying test e raws are being cut with phenol/carabolic acid

do you have a comment or know of a way to help me fix this brew? thanks homie

as a follow up to my previous @OllieJacobs
I'm doing a 35g/35g test e and primo e split,

mig840 carrier

phenol acid boiling point is 359deg(f) while ba boiling is 405deg(f), bb boiling is 605deg(f) and idk mig840s boiling,

some have not had success with a 150c re-cook but I am asking if you have any knowledge of this and if it can be successfully boiled out if I got the oil to about 375deg(f) or so

thanks my dude

I’m going on a month. This wait blows. Lol.
I can tell you right now that's not out of the norm. I've had packs sit in customs for a month alone and chalked it up as a loss and then it suddenly shows up. I'd be worried if it was quick.

I can tell you right now that's not out of the norm. I've had packs sit in customs for a month alone and chalked it up as a loss and then it suddenly shows up. I'd be worried if it was quick.
Depends on the country. Norway postal services or customs don't store anything. It's sent on the day of arrival, or seized. Only time it takes longer is if they were unable to go through it all and you get 1 day extra wait. I work there so I should know