PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Depends on the country. Norway postal services or customs don't store anything. It's sent on the day of arrival, or seized. Only time it takes longer is if they were unable to go through it all and you get 1 day extra wait. I work there so I should know
That's awesome. You get your own packs? Lol can you provide any insight on how shipping methods should be changed?
Edit: Ya know what? Not answer that. That's PM stuff.
I appreciate it bro
Ya I honestly wouldn't worry. Worrying never helped any situation.

That's awesome. You get your own packs? Lol can you provide any insight on how shipping methods should be changed?
Edit: Ya know what? Not answer that. That's PM stuff.
Ya I honestly wouldn't worry. Worrying never helped any situation.
I work at the terminal, not customs. But we're all in the same building, on the same workfloor. I know how the floor operates. They even write on their webpage that they don't store anything, so that people stop pestering them with email "where's my package? Stuck at *place* for days"

I work at the terminal, not customs. But we're all in the same building, on the same workfloor. I know how the floor operates. They even write on their webpage that they don't store anything, so that people stop pestering them with email "where's my package? Stuck at *place* for days"
Well if you can share details to help shit get past customs you should. I'm sure they'd pay for that too.

Well if you can share details to help shit get past customs you should. I'm sure they'd pay for that too.
I'd rather not sorry. I'm not gonna say something that isn't already a given anyway. Almost every seize here is discovered only because the sender is fucking stupid. Inconspicuous packages are often too obvious. I don't look for suspect parcels at all, I have enough on my mind when I work, but even I can see from a distance that a parcel is suspect because of my experience here. But it's not my job so it's not even expected of me to do something about it. It's up to the customs officers to pick it up. And if I can see it, they will surely see it too.
Best you can do is rely on vendors like this one who has experience with tough customs.

This really varies from country to country too much. But the toughest ones probably try and screen as much of the volume as possible through xray. But it's not feasible to have everything go through there. Atleast not here.

People still send weed seeds inside dvd covers and books every day. It's hilarious.

Hi everyone!

Even tho I haven’t posted anything here i was working every single day with the orders because there were a ton of orders entering and i had to catch up meanwhile i was having my last health tests (everything is fine know but apparently i was feeling like shit because i had 4 different diseases at the same time... don’t drink water from rivers even if the water seems clean lol).

Will answer the things posted here and i will continue answering all the pending messages (if I haven’t messaged you back, please write me again).

We have Mast and Var back in stock!

For discounts or placing orders:

Wickr: ollieppl
Protonmail: Ollieppl(at)protonmail.com

I'd rather not sorry. I'm not gonna say something that isn't already a given anyway. Almost every seize here is discovered only because the sender is fucking stupid. Inconspicuous packages are often too obvious. I don't look for suspect parcels at all, I have enough on my mind when I work, but even I can see from a distance that a parcel is suspect because of my experience here. But it's not my job so it's not even expected of me to do something about it. It's up to the customs officers to pick it up. And if I can see it, they will surely see it too.
Best you can do is rely on vendors like this one who has experience with tough customs.

This really varies from country to country too much. But the toughest ones probably try and screen as much of the volume as possible through xray. But it's not feasible to have everything go through there. Atleast not here.

People still send weed seeds inside dvd covers and books every day. It's hilarious.
Im going to do a post now related to stealth and customs without fucking things up with OPSEC.

1)We use different stealth depending on the country customs.
2)We adapt our package size for each country depending on your customs, imagine that you order from country X, your package may fit up to 600 grams but if you order from country Y your package will only fit 200 grams (this does not affect shipping costs).
3)We constantly change couriers depending on the info we have about the countries.
4)We change routes depending on the info we have about the different countries.
5)If we have info that for example X country is seizing a lot of orders from different sources we can wait a bit until things get more calm.
6)USA does not have any risk at all for the customers.

@OllieJacobs
sorry boss if this has been asked yet, I'm following a few other threads but I brewed up the test E from you guys and am having crippling pip, fevers, etc.

I'm following a thread on it and people are saying test e raws are being cut with phenol/carabolic acid

do you have a comment or know of a way to help me fix this brew? thanks homie
Check DMs!

I thought that was temporary as they are running low.
I think it’s due to demand. This industry is ever evolving and all the garbage compounds are less in demand. Even the young bucks know better now to stay away and stick to the tried and true. Demand for the better compounds has gone way up. Even this forum has changed it views on things like tren.

I think it’s due to demand. This industry is ever evolving and all the garbage compounds are less in demand. Even the young bucks know better now to stay away and stick to the tried and true. Demand for the better compounds has gone way up. Even this forum has changed it views on things like tren.
It's starting to seem that way.

Hey @OllieJacobs i haven’t tried my home brew stuff yet, it’s test E, I’m wondering if you have had complaints on the batch of test E that I got for PiP ? I’m scared to try it and have to go to work the next day like that, lol.

Hey @OllieJacobs i haven’t tried my home brew stuff yet, it’s test E, I’m wondering if you have had complaints on the batch of test E that I got for PiP ? I’m scared to try it and have to go to work the next day like that, lol.

Kind of late in the game to be asking this question. Just brew that shit and doooo it! PIP builds character!

Already brewed 40g out of the few hundred I ordered, just haven’t used it yet.
So I have a brother who's illiterate when it come to this stuff but when him and I first cycled 10 years ago it was sustanon250 and it was painful as hell. Made our quads useless so we had to shoot the glute after 3 weeks. First cycle ever.
Point being he doesn't feel like he's cycling or that it's good test unless it's painful. I mean he gets night sweats a slight fever every time till about 7 weeks in and then it goes away. Push through it buddy.
Try i tiny bit. .5 mL
I've learned .5 or 5ml the pain is the same. Lol but I'd suggest the same thing.