PurplePandaLabs Raw source

The "increased" environmental regulations as listed above coupled with the forthcoming Olympics. Things will get tight for a bit and then back off after. It is not the first time and it wont be the last. That said...supply and demand.

Hi everyone!

Even tho I haven’t posted anything here i was working every single day with the orders because there were a ton of orders entering and i had to catch up meanwhile i was having my last health tests (everything is fine know but apparently i was feeling like shit because i had 4 different diseases at the same time... don’t drink water from rivers even if the water seems clean lol).

Will answer the things posted here and i will continue answering all the pending messages (if I haven’t messaged you back, please write me again).

We have Mast and Var back in stock!

For discounts or placing orders:

Wickr: ollieppl
Protonmail: Ollieppl(at)protonmail.com
Any reason why you aren’t answering Wickr for days. You disappear once money was sent still waiting on a tracking

Any reason why you aren’t answering Wickr for days. You disappear once money was sent still waiting on a tracking
You asked me about your tracking number, same exact day i told you “waiting on it”, you asked me about it yesterday, in less than 24 hours i have just answered you after waking up.
But according to you “you disappeared once money was sent”.

I try to be as polite as possible, but there are a ton of customers that need help with certain things and sometimes I don’t have time to answer the same thing again and again, this is not Amazon, we do things as we do just to avoid fucking the OPSEC.

No, it's due to China's environmental restrictions that have halted the legal production of all the DHT'S: Var, Winny, Drol, Mast p & e, proviron etc ..due to the waste produced in their manufacturing. Therefore, IF there is some legit raws of these available- even in China- it is going to be very valuable. All must also become very leary of these products(finished and raws) being what they say they are bc many sources do not even want you clued into this.

Panda has it in stock. Have you asked him if his product is legit?

So Ollie what is pandas official response to the supply issue and increased pricing - I know the price hike was in response to low supply, What’s the long term play?

Environmental laws have made the production way more difficult or near to impossible, this is not one of those: “the higher the demand, the higher the price”, if you take a look around the rest of the raw sources almost everyone does not have any of the compounds affected by the environmental laws.

Now it’s time for the sources to make their play... they can go the safest route and don’t make those products, or make them and risk jail time or fines or whatever the Chinese law implies (or even sell something that’s not the compound at all), we luckily can produce our raws in our Indian factories too, so we have the problem solved.

When it becomes easier to make... price will go down, the stock now is super limited and thats why price is so expensive.

Hey @OllieJacobs i haven’t tried my home brew stuff yet, it’s test E, I’m wondering if you have had complaints on the batch of test E that I got for PiP ? I’m scared to try it and have to go to work the next day like that, lol.
Thanks to god I don’t have any complaints about the actual batch, but please report back once you pin your ass, please.

Well, I made my order through Panda himself and paid 10 days ago. I was told by you that you'd look into it. I was told by Panda that he'd get it out asap and I finally emailed Melody and she said: we haven't received payment yet. Which I did pay and have the info and screen shots.
So: lil help?

Hold on, it may very well be my own dumbass fault so.... I'm hoping we are going to figure out what is the problem and solve it. Especially if it's my fault- lol

Hi everyone,
sharing my experience from ordering my first ever raws from PPL.
i ordered test e, npp, var, drol, bb and ba.
the delivery was 6 weeks to the middle east, no problems with stealth etc was really easy to find dont know how tf they didnt catch it in customs but the fact is they didnt.
the test-e melted (which is good i guess considering real test e melts at a temp of over 37c) i brewed it, filtered with syringe filters, and i get a little pip from it but nothing i havent experienced before. will know to order test-cyp next batch...
the var is crystaly and seems to work amazingly at 50mg pre workout.
brewed like 5g of npp just to try at 150/ml and looks great.
will try out the drol soon but im sure its legit.
overall the experience was great, prices are cheap, support is kind and responsive, im very pleased and will def make another order soon.

OH FINALLY SOME GOOD NEWS!!!!

I ve been waiting 2 weeks and Melody sent me a mail with a game changer notification directly to @klokke23 ...

Basically, due to the fact that the last nofication has been delusional for you , PPL staff has decided that you have to suck my dick, and @patrickmoura17 ’s one too... you could be touble teamed... we just have to tell Ollie Jabobs who ll stay on the left and who on the right..

Supinated grip will be preferred...

because i dont wanna get banned i censored the pic... No nipples , No Brazzers logo (its under the banana) and so on

93561FB5-E94F-4BF7-8375-D31D0204FDC2.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey @OllieJacobs i haven’t tried my home brew stuff yet, it’s test E, I’m wondering if you have had complaints on the batch of test E that I got for PiP ? I’m scared to try it and have to go to work the next day like that, lol.

the test E i got from panda has given me insane pip and lumps in each pin site with insane sickness, there are other threads but cant speak for it they were PPL, switch to test cyp

the test E i got from panda has given me insane pip and lumps in each pin site with insane sickness, there are other threads but cant speak for it they were PPL, switch to test cyp
Ugh... I have a few hundred grams of this stuff, and don’t wanna order shit from a domestic source to tide me over till I get cyp.. I’ll try this stuff out.. maybe try doing that method that’s posted in the homebrew section to fix it if it is painful.

Ugh... I have a few hundred grams of this stuff, and don’t wanna order shit from a domestic source to tide me over till I get cyp.. I’ll try this stuff out.. maybe try doing that method that’s posted in the homebrew section to fix it if it is painful.
i messaged ppl people a few days ago and they said they'd "look into it" that's the last I got back - but search around the forums, its a pretty widely occurring thing with some test E coming with unbearable pip.

been pinning for 6 years, 3rd homebrew personally and I've never had welts like this but hoping whatever happened in the synthesis of these back at the lab can be helped or fixed in some way

i messaged ppl people a few days ago and they said they'd "look into it" that's the last I got back - but search around the forums, its a pretty widely occurring thing with some test E coming with unbearable pip.

been pinning for 6 years, 3rd homebrew personally and I've never had welts like this but hoping whatever happened in the synthesis of these back at the lab can be helped or fixed in some way
Apparently heating it with a vent pin in the vials or heating it high before the brew gets rid of whatever it is… I’m going to try and pin some tonight and see what happens.

Long time lurker. First time poster. First time PPL customer. Creating an account at Purple Panda Labs, ordering, and sending payment was easy enough. My order status was 'preparing package' for several days longer than mentioned in their FAQ. Now two days after a very quick reply back from customer service, my package has shipped ! Now the wait. Will keep this updated