PurplePandaLabs Raw source

@koast123 Why stenbolone ace? Its expensive and weak, stanolone esters are gtg. I love it, better than mast, i mean esters, no ester is rly hard to brew.
Id like to see stanolone esters too, as precontest drug. Stenbolone ace would be a great drug for offseason or a cutting phase, just like primo but stronger. Stanolone just for comestic purposes and Stenbolone for anabolism. I just wanted to try the old Anatrofin, if its too expensive or difficult to find ill use test, primo, nandrolone... as usual

But as I said in my last post, test only is pretty pointless IMO
Your opinion is not fact. The sooner you separate those two the better your life will be. If you believe that having supraphysiological levels of testosterone via injection of a bio identical goddamn hormone is pointless then you’re misunderstanding human physiology to a degree that I didn’t believe possible on Meso.

Your opinion is not fact. The sooner you separate those two the better your life will be. If you believe that having supraphysiological levels of testosterone via injection of a bio identical goddamn hormone is pointless then you’re misunderstanding human physiology to a degree that I didn’t believe possible on Meso.
I’m a bit of a negative Nancy, but I don’t get the enhanced look on test like I do with something like NPp, Tren etc. but then again, I suppose the same can be said for everyone

I’m a bit of a negative Nancy, but I don’t get the enhanced look on test like I do with something like NPp, Tren etc. but then again, I suppose the same can be said for everyone
Your time here has demonstrated that you’re willing to learn, which is about the highest compliment I can pay someone. So with that in mind take what I have to say as constructive: nothing is going to give you the look that tren does except tren. Don’t allow that to be your expectation for all future cycles/blasts, because it’ll end up killing you. Figuratively AND possibly literally. If you can’t get what you want in terms of growth from testosterone then nothing is going to make you grow. Once you’re past the limits of what your genetics would allow for then yes, testosterone is going to be less useful than a combination of other things. But man, in the meantime you can use testosterone at decently high doses on and off for years without it really hurting your long term health. That’s kind of the best possible pairing you could ask for, you know? Solid gains, very little risk of destroying yourself in the process.

This reminds me of the time you guys decided to double the price of primo up to $40 a gram. Then no one bought it and you went back to the original price lol

Now your 2 most popular non testosterone products you decide to double the price on. I can see you bumping it up a bit but doubling the price I feel needs a better explanation. As far as I know it’s still legal to produce steroids in China. Why is it those 2 specific products being affected and not the others?
Every raw affects the environment on some way or another, I don’t know the details about it but the new environmental laws was aiming at the compounds that polluted the most, so basically we can’t make them legally, so there are two options for every source, one of them is basically doing them the sneaky way now that factories are under vigilance and risk to get a fine/jail or to have a pharmaceutical API license in India as us and export them, either way the risk/effort unlucky must be shown on the price.

My experience ordering from PPL
-May 11- placed order
-May 17- order was shipped and I received my tracking number
-June 10- postwoman came with a package that was already opened by customs (will not comment on stealth, it works thats all that matters haha)
-I live in EU btw
-If all goes well I will lose my natty card June 17th to PPL test E raws.. I will update if I get the “crippling pip and fevers“ or not

Hopefully this helped somebody :)
How to know that your stealth is A1: customs opens a package... and they send the package to the receiver.

I hope you enjoy your first run, also as a noob be careful with test flu.

@OllieJacobs May 23rd you said you’d have a tracking for me...I emailed you again a week ago with no response. I fully believe the package is coming, I just need to know when...
Trust me, the tracking numbers are my worst headache too, I can’t communicate with the shipper directly because I don’t now a single world in Chinese apart from cock, so for communicating with them i need to go trough Melody, and sometimes this can end up in a delay, what i would appreciate in general it’s to email her your order # (that’s why its included in every order) and she usually will give the tracking number back, if she does not answer back then it’s my job to ask her non stop.

Give it 2 years and India will be doing the same thing. Then it’s really gonna be a mess
When you say “same thing” do you mean producing, or banning ? If it’s the latter, I’m inclined to think they don’t really care, they allow other countries to dump hazardous waste there for a cost, and leave their poor to rummage through it, or is it Africa I’m thinking of?

Last edited:
When you say “same thing” do you mean producing, or banning ? If it’s the latter, I’m inclined to think they don’t really care, they allow other countries to dump hazardous waste there for a cost, and leave their poor to rummage through it.
Yea I was talking about banning. I hope you’re right. I just could see them doing it once everyone starts producing there

Yea I was talking about banning. I hope you’re right. I just could see them doing it once everyone starts producing there
Jesus Fuck Is every post you make Negativity about shit being banned? For fuck sake. How many times are you going to post that nonsense. You’re obviously clueless to a lot even though plenty of guys have responded to you telling you why there will be a demand and in turn someone to supply.

Jesus Fuck Is every post you make Negativity about shit being banned? For fuck sake. How many times are you going to post that nonsense. You’re obviously clueless to a lot even though plenty of guys have responded to you telling you why there will be a demand and in turn someone to supply.
He’s just worried about his ped supply, why you gotta be a cocksucker?

I mean it kind of is at this rate when it comes to production
That’s not even close to being accurate. Not trying to be a dick but you have a lot to learn about how the world works… If you really are that worried do what the last guy told you and buy a kilo of test and be set. There problem solved no need to ever worry again. Unless you’re competing you should be able to get whatever results you need on test and a good diet.