PurplePandaLabs Raw source

That’s not even close to being accurate. Not trying to be a dick but you have a lot to learn about how the world works… If you really are that worried do what the last guy told you and buy a kilo of test and be set. There problem solved no need to ever worry again. Unless you’re competing you should be able to get whatever results you need on test and a good diet.
Here’s the issue: long term storage of said raws. Normally why I just buy pre made

That’s not even close to being accurate. Not trying to be a dick but you have a lot to learn about how the world works… If you really are that worried do what the last guy told you and buy a kilo of test and be set. There problem solved no need to ever worry again. Unless you’re competing you should be able to get whatever results you need on test and a good diet.
And honestly, no I do not understand the world outside of the United States. I’m just saying if China is going to ban the production, I could definitely see India doing the same. Then it’s a big pickle. But then again, I don’t live in India. So I don’t know what their rules and regulations are/will be

And honestly, no I do not understand the world outside of the United States. I’m just saying if China is going to ban the production, I could definitely see India doing the same. Then it’s a big pickle. But then again, I don’t live in India. So I don’t know what their rules and regulations are/will be
bro 80% of Indian homes dont have toilets and factories dump waste directly into their sacred rivers. Regulations there also dont mean much and.change state to state.

Bro you seem to be doom and glooming, aren't you the "I only buy my shit from the darkweb cause everything else is fake" guy? Just chill out and if you are that worried about bans and then a ban in India stock the fuck up on your favorite stuff for a few years worth now or something. As it stands it's still quite accessible especially from reputable labs if you can't get raws for the stuff Ollie has listed.

Here’s the issue: long term storage of said raws. Normally why I just buy pre made
Vaccuum sealer. Put the appropriate number of packets of silica gel and oxygen absorbers in the pouch and seal it. The wrap the sealed pack in two layers of aluminum foil. Then toss the entire thing into the freezer.

You see a lot of negative things happening. Take a breath and chill.

You see a lot of negative things happening. Take a breath and chill.
Understandable. I just don’t want it becoming another one of those “things” where you’re only getting 85% pure product *if that*, or worse not being able to obtain it at all. Yea, I have sources at this moment and time. BUT if they can’t get raws, they can’t brew, if they can’t brew, we don’t get shit. There is a lot of money to be made in the drug market. Just don’t want it turning into what it use to be in my Father’s Day “Hey man, let’s go into *insert country here* and get our gear” just to be able and get a vial of fucking testosterone/Nandrolone

Understandable. I just don’t want it becoming another one of those “things” where you’re only getting 85% pure product *if that*, or worse not being able to obtain it at all. Yea, I have sources at this moment and time. BUT if they can’t get raws, they can’t brew, if they can’t brew, we don’t get shit. There is a lot of money to be made in the drug market. Just don’t want it turning into what it use to be in my Father’s Day “Hey man, let’s go into *insert country here* and get our gear” just to be able and get a vial of fucking testosterone/Nandrolone

Completely out of your hands but I think you're getting ahead of yourself, just take a breath and realize whatever you're envisioning in your head if it even had a chance of happening would be years off. You could always get a TRT script in the worst case if you are in the USA telemedicine clinics are a dime a dozen.

It will never go back to ordering random shit out the back of magazines with how global the world is now with the internet. Price increases for certain raws/finished products? maybe.

What the fuck is this guy talking about. Shut the fuck up. The FBI is still searching for people selling children. Shut the fuck up about not being able to find TESTOSTERONE.

Why is this repeated dribble clogging up the thread...?

Do you wear a mask still while driving alone in your car too?

bro 80% of Indian homes dont have toilets and factories dump waste directly into their sacred rivers. Regulations there also dont mean much and.change state to state.
That's just a lie .only few slum areas people don't have toilet in their homes as they were not exactly homes they were illegal immigrants here in india . Government gave them small shelter camp or tent to live for short period of time but they became aggressive when we asked them to leave and they just made their slum colony there eventually they became a problem for us now .everyone has toilets in their home in india except those illegal bangladeshi , Burmese ,pakistani immigrants

That's just a lie .only few slum areas people don't have toilet in their homes as they were not exactly homes they were illegal immigrants here in india . Government gave them small shelter camp or tent to live for short period of time but they became aggressive when we asked them to leave and they just made their slum colony there eventually they became a problem for us now .everyone has toilets in their home in india except those illegal bangladeshi , Burmese ,pakistani immigrants
o wow it seems my info is old i see percent of homes with toilets "46.41% in 2001, 68.9% in 2011 and 97.21% in 2018". Guess im just old ha. I come from a middle eastern country with a super high rate of tourism to india and great relations, ive never been but have heard that even in New Delhu the smells are hardcore and people go anywhere freely, #1 and 2. Anyway my point was regulations and stuff im sure are easier to get by in India then Indiana lets say.

Vaccuum sealer. Put the appropriate number of packets of silica gel and oxygen absorbers in the pouch and seal it. The wrap the sealed pack in two layers of aluminum foil. Then toss the entire thing into the freezer.
Are those silica packs necessary? And what would you get for oxygen absorbers?

So what your saying is production of raws will never restart again because it is illegal?

Give your head a shake bro
I don’t think that’s what he said at all, but if that’s the conclusion you drew from what he was saying, then you should be giving your head a shake my guy.

Why the fuck are we discussing where Indians shit, on a raws thread? Man, meso will argue about anything lmao...I bet y’all would argue who’s got the biggest cunt lips too.

Are those silica packs necessary? And what would you get for oxygen absorbers?
I always include silica packs when vaccuum sealing any powder or pill (dry foods too) for long term storage. Take care of that extra bit of moisture from the tiny bit of air left in the packet...why not? They are super cheap on Amazon and will keep the raws bone dry during long term storage.

The oxygen absorbers are just like silica gel packets, except they soak oxygen instead of moisture. They'll take care of that last little bit of air inside the vaccuum pack. You can find those cheap on Amazon too.

Every time you cut open the vaccuum bag, replace the silica and oxygen absorber.

The double foil on the outside blocks any degradation from light and may provide some barrier from freezer burn.

Maybe it's not all completely necessary, but why not add the extra protection? It's a super cheap and super easy way to protect your expensive and scarce pharmaceuticals. Keep it dry, keep it cold, keep it in a vaccuum.