PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Is Cat piss boy in another sources thread reassuring their customers?

Seriously, what the fuck? Who is this fucking kid?

He's like the Peter Parker of Meso. He's always got the inside scoop. (Pun not intended, but we'll go with it anyway.)
He is not the only one, I noticed your big fail on the Pharmacom thread as well, manufactured /= exp date

Never forget

The amber bottles are supposed to be for keeping chemicals free of light degradation.
clear glass vials are nice for being able to do a cursory inspection of the oil inside but amber vials do have a legitimate purpose for the application

Amber vials from ugl's is a big no no boys!

There could be a fingernail in an amber vial and you'd never fucking know it and since when are vials of steroids subjected to light for prolonged periods of time? That's like wearing a condom 24/7 so you're always ready for the whores ;)

Would you guys buy your meat in packaging where the product wasn't visible? I sure wouldn't lol!

He is not the only one, I noticed your big fail on the Pharmacom thread as well, manufactured /= exp date

Never forget

i'm not sure what that has to do with being a source whisperer and the sudden goto for behind the scenes source drama, but it's all good. So much shit in the last few days on here hasn't made much sense to me. What's one more thing?

While answering to a guy who was asking about BB for a Test E recipe i started thinking that maybe one cause of the famous PIP (that i m not experiencing, or at least, not relevant pip) could be addressed to the common lack of BB that lot of broscientific recipes suggest..

Pfizer uses 20% BB for its 200mg ml Test Cyp..

Heptanoic Acid maybe is more fluid than Cypionic, so you could use slightly less BB in Enanth… but, i made it with 20% BB at 250mg ml in grapeseed oil and even in MCT oil only, and PIP has never been a big issue..

@OllieJacobs share your thoughts on it, and maybe tell the BB difference there is in between your finished test cyp and enanth

While answering to a guy who was asking about BB for a Test E recipe i started thinking that maybe one cause of the famous PIP (that i m not experiencing, or at least, not relevant pip) could be addressed to the common lack of BB that lot of broscientific recipes suggest..

Heptanoic Acid maybe is more fluid than Cypionic, so you could use slightly less BB in Enanth… but, i made it with 20% BB at 250mg ml in grapeseed oil and even in MCT oil only, and PIP has never been a big issue..

@OllieJacobs share your thoughts on it, and maybe tell the BB difference there is in between your finished test cyp and enanth
I made with 20% BB and the famous test e pip it was there. Is the raw that causes the pip not the lack of BB
Meantime maybe they solve the test e pip problem. Don't know as I didn't order any test e raw or use panda anymore

I doubt you'll get a quick response from Ollie. He's been increasingly MIA lately. Been trying to place an order with him for nearly 2 weeks and he keeps ghosting. Something is up.

Also, I asked and they don't have testing on their domestic peptides.
Lol listen to this tinfoiled hat super detective. "somethings up fellas, don't know how deep this goes but somethings up...."
What exactly could be "up". What Ollie is gonna somehow take your money and exit on his own? Lmfao

He's already said he had health problems, irl issue and that sick dog. Why don't you just order on the website. Melody responds the same day you send an email.

Amber vials from ugl's is a big no no boys!

There could be a fingernail in an amber vial and you'd never fucking know it and since when are vials of steroids subjected to light for prolonged periods of time? That's like wearing a condom 24/7 so you're always ready for the whores ;)

Would you guys buy your meat in packaging where the product wasn't visible? I sure wouldn't lol!
I ask the butcher for 6lbs of striploin, he puts it in butcher paper. I take it home. Very simple!

It's a nice analogy but it is good to point out that amber vials for liquid solutions have a valid purpose. I 100% understand your concern though

I doubt you'll get a quick response from Ollie. He's been increasingly MIA lately. Been trying to place an order with him for nearly 2 weeks and he keeps ghosting. Something is up.

Also, I asked and they don't have testing on their domestic peptides.
I think my message to you got lost or ended up in the spam folder, i said that your order did not have the minimum we need to place an order.

With that being said i have been answering to almost everyone, the ones that were not answered on a timely manner got a compensation discount, and apology and so on, will to answer a couple of guys yet.

Honestly lately i have heard a lot of good words from most of the customers, the problem is that when there is a problem everything will always turns fishy and bla bla bla, this is real life too and we the reps have problems too, but honestly im solving things as good as i can.

I have had orders of +50K of net value and i have never been tempted about taking a single dime, the problem would be if I stopped replying AFTER getting the money and not giving any order #, not if i stop answering before getting the money, that would be the most retarded thing ever haha.

Sometimes being a rep is difficult, and more so when you get involved with people as i do, three guy’s screwed up the TransferWise payment this last weeks and i called the bank myself to try to fix things for them, there are a lot of problems that people can’t see and i prefer to solve problems with people who have already ordered than getting new orders.

21 hours after my first ever injection I can confidently say that the test E that I received a week ago is g2g and will not cripple you or cause fevers and stuff.
I had virgin muscle pip at 6 hours mark and now it's subsiding.
Even though I injected extremely fast (hot mct carrier oil, 23g needle) with a good amount of air and later strained my injected Ventroglute in the gym which caused insane pain for 2 minutes.. I am pretty fine already- walking or jogging is fine but couldn't train legs yet.
My pip was due to virgin muscle and not knowing what I'm doing yet.
Super glad to hear about it man, this + others guy’s experience basically means that this batch is pipless.
Anyone know when Anadrol will be available again? I’m just waiting on that before I place another order. Thanks in advance.
Unfortunately not.
The amber bottles are supposed to be for keeping chemicals free of light degradation.
You are right.
Amber vials lol...........fuck that shit:rolleyes:
You are right too when you refer that some sources may use to hide contamination, the difference is that our vials and the whole process related to them is made on a factory by machines, we are lacking of the human interaction that a bathtub UGL has.
clear glass vials are nice for being able to do a cursory inspection of the oil inside but amber vials do have a legitimate purpose for the application
This resumes it.

Just here to announce that after a couple of days break from the Meso thread (but not from Wickr or Protonmail (to gain time the messages that have not been answered are because im waiting on an answer, update or whatever so i can save time that way answering to the rest of the messages quicker) i will be back to the usual rate of answering quick as a lighting that i had before being ill with some slight changes starting from tomorrow since im working on some changes related to other stuff and i will need an extra 24 hours before being Ollies working machine again.

1)Im going to establish a minimum of 200USD pre discount to access my discounts , i have noticed that the most problematic guys are always the ones that makes the smallest orders (but also I don’t want to throw every small customer on the same bag so keep reading until the end), on the other hand some guys can spend 10K, thank me for my services and waiting politely for their order to arrive, with that being said everyone that has already ordered trough me can still enjoy the discounts no matter their order cost, but... if someone is extra cool/polite I won’t have any problems to place the order at all, this is basically my way of saying that you can bypass the minimum order if you are polite.

2)Returning customers benefits: as some of my returning customers have started to notice sometimes i will give bigger discounts than usual or just throw in some extra raws or oils just because i do appreciate the trust, same with the guys that placed their first orders and have been extra polite, the discounts will be given at random orders, same as for example paying with my own money their packages in advance when their wallets are not working or they are looking for funds so their packages get shipped in the same moment they are able to pay.

3)Please don’t send messages asking to synthesize random meds or illegal drugs, we are focused on the same products as always and we will keep it that way.

For discounts and placing orders:

Wickr: ollieppl
Protonmail: Ollieppl(at)protonmail.com

Super glad to hear about it man, this + others guy’s experience basically means that this batch is pipless.

Unfortunately not.

You are right.

You are right too when you refer that some sources may use to hide contamination, the difference is that our vials and the whole process related to them is made on a factory by machines, we are lacking of the human interaction that a bathtub UGL has.

This resumes it.

You are a ugl and not immune to mistakes!

I'm a homebrewer, you trying to imply I use a fucking toilet to make my gear?

My knowledge can be pretty good, but honestly i will reach someone that works in the legal pharmaceutical industry to help me a bit with the PIP thing to see if my theory is right or not, until then at least im happy knowing that our current batch is pipless.

You are a ugl and not immune to mistakes!
We are not inmune to mistakes, but honestly our machinery can avoid the human mistakes (hairs, nails etc) that you mentioned.
I'm a homebrewer, you trying to imply I use a fucking toilet to make my gear?
I literally said: “we are lacking of the human interaction that a bathtub UGL has” unless you are an UGL this reply was not directed to you, or maybe you are joking and I didn’t get the joke.