PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Super glad to hear about it man, this + others guy’s experience basically means that this batch is pipless.

Unfortunately not.

You are right.

You are right too when you refer that some sources may use to hide contamination, the difference is that our vials and the whole process related to them is made on a factory by machines, we are lacking of the human interaction that a bathtub UGL has.

This resumes it.

hahaha show me

PPL web site says my pack was shipped with tracking. I check tracking and I get Label created not yet in the system. Is this normal for USPS tracking to not up date past this status for nearly 2 weeks. I'm not sure if the pack has left country of origin yet. Anyone else have something similar with their pack/tracking happen.

PPL web site says my pack was shipped with tracking. I check tracking and I get Label created not yet in the system. Is this normal for USPS tracking to not up date past this status for nearly 2 weeks. I'm not sure if the pack has left country of origin yet. Anyone else have something similar with their pack/tracking happen.
i have the same problem but with DO

Welcome to the club

That sucks. Maybe a pack marked as 'shipped' means it has actually shipped and the tracking is buggy at the moment. I would like to know for sure though.
They send a bunch of orders as one big shipment and once the order reaches usps the tracking will update.

@SMUDGE @Abakael I really don’t understand what is so hard to understand about the shipping. There are multiple layers to the whole process. The order doesn’t get handed to some Chinese guy who fills a ziplock then puts a couple of stamps on and then drops it into a blue box. If you just take a few minutes to think about it you should be able to figure it out. It’s part of the reason why PPL has a 100 percent success rate. All packs land. Eventually. You shouldn’t be asking questions till at least 30-40 days go buy. This isn’t domestic.

@SMUDGE @Abakael I really don’t understand what is so hard to understand about the shipping. There are multiple layers to the whole process. The order doesn’t get handed to some Chinese guy who fills a ziplock then puts a couple of stamps on and then drops it into a blue box. If you just take a few minutes to think about it you should be able to figure it out. It’s part of the reason why PPL has a 100 percent success rate. All packs land. Eventually. You shouldn’t be asking questions till at least 30-40 days go buy. This isn’t domestic.
I think you may be incredibly stupid. If you have to use word like "multiple layers" it shows you don't have a clue. Layers of cake??
Our orders aren't actually getting shipped. Once it reaches Chinese post, the handling time is as fast as any other junk you order off ebay granted they don't use a courier. But that's besides the point, our shit isn't even leaving their warehouse, let alone China. Because they use airmail, trackers update at every sorting center. So you should see your first tracker update just days after they supposedly shipped it. The issue is they don't fucking ship it. They just say they do and give you a tracker that doesn't actually belong to any parcel. I ordered 28th of May and it hasn't left their office yet but have recieved three different trackers that does nothing.

I’m at 40. Do I have your permission now

I think you may be incredibly stupid. If you have to use word like "multiple layers" it shows you don't have a clue. Layers of cake??
Our orders aren't actually getting shipped. Once it reaches Chinese post, the handling time is as fast as any other junk you order off ebay granted they don't use a courier. But that's besides the point, our shit isn't even leaving their warehouse, let alone China. Because they use airmail, trackers update at every sorting center. So you should see your first tracker update just days after they supposedly shipped it. The issue is they don't fucking ship it. They just say they do and give you a tracker that doesn't actually belong to any parcel. I ordered 28th of May and it hasn't left their office yet but have recieved three different trackers that does nothing.
It happened to have 2 packages coming internationally and packs got received without any tracking updates

I legit asked melody about whats going on and her exact reasoning was that the tracking numbers are for when the pack reaches usps. They dont update until the pack is received by usps.

I legit asked melody about whats going on and her exact reasoning was that the tracking numbers are for when the pack reaches usps. They dont update until the pack is received by usps.
That's not how China post works though. If your tracker is in this format: What are the stand formats of China Post tracking number? How to distinguish them? – Tracking System for China Post Registered Mail, EMS, ePacket
it will update at the Chinese sorting facility. If it doesn't, then the parcel don't exist.

That's not how China post works though. If your tracker is in this format: What are the stand formats of China Post tracking number? How to distinguish them? – Tracking System for China Post Registered Mail, EMS, ePacket
it will update at the Chinese sorting facility. If it doesn't,
Theres a tracking number for china to the usa and then theres a tracking number once the reshipper gets it. They only give you the tracking number for the reshipper... therefore it only works once usps gets it. Anyway im not a rep or anything just a customer in the same boat as the rest of you and when I asked melody that was her response. It made perfect sense to me.

No not at all
This is why I don’t participate on meso to much anymore. To many fucking keyboard tough guys. Hope all is well bro. Just started up on that cycle we talked about. Still had enough left over but ordered more anyway. Just waiting on a pack to land from PPL but apparently I’m to stupid to understand how this all works. So maybe I’ll get it. Maybe I won’t.

Holy fuck. This is insane that there is this much talk STILL about shipping and tracking. USPS does NOT have to have the pack in hand for a label to be created. That’s why you see the tracking info do nothing for so long. The label was created weeks in advance. If and when it updates from that point is when it is actually in possession of the post office.

Holy fuck. This is insane that there is this much talk STILL about shipping and tracking. USPS does NOT have to have the pack in hand for a label to be created. That’s why you see the tracking info do nothing for so long. The label was created weeks in advance. If and when it updates from that point is when it is actually in possession of the post office.
Thank you idk why I had to say the same shit several times

Sponsors