PurplePandaLabs Raw source

While answering to a guy who was asking about BB for a Test E recipe i started thinking that maybe one cause of the famous PIP (that i m not experiencing, or at least, not relevant pip) could be addressed to the common lack of BB that lot of broscientific recipes suggest..

Pfizer uses 20% BB for its 200mg ml Test Cyp..

Heptanoic Acid maybe is more fluid than Cypionic, so you could use slightly less BB in Enanth… but, i made it with 20% BB at 250mg ml in grapeseed oil and even in MCT oil only, and PIP has never been a big issue..
I made 250/ml test E in mct oil 2%ba and 0 bb.. I even put it in fridge to see if it would crash without bb and it didn't so I just filtered it and used it.

I learned from my mistakes from first pin and second pin in other virgin VG went smoothly so lack of bb is not the issue I think.
Theory makes sense tho.. if the gear crashes in the muscle I can imagine that would hurt.

I brewed test E in GSO 18%BB and 2%BA 250mg/ml, pinned into my glute and it's completely pipless. The raws arrived before 2 weeks (international), so a recent batch is g2g for me.

Last edited:
Good to hear the positive reviews on the test E this batch, I brewed up a small batch but too nervous to pin it lol

for the people in this thread who are talking about Olli’s response times and the potential customers lurking this thread.. he’s had great communication with me. Take into account that most of us are from North America and he is on the other side of the earth so there is a time difference and you might be messaging him in the day for you, but it’s the middle of the night for him.

From my understanding of things he also is remote and not physically at the factory, so he must then also wait on answers from people in a different time zone again before relaying those answers to you.

it’s slightly inconvenient, but the alternative is to have to communicate directly with chinamen so I will take it lol

in reality though, he’s always got back to me in a reasonable time and is more than realistic and accommodating to deal with

Good to hear the positive reviews on the test E this batch, I brewed up a small batch but too nervous to pin it lol

for the people in this thread who are talking about Olli’s response times and the potential customers lurking this thread.. he’s had great communication with me. Take into account that most of us are from North America and he is on the other side of the earth so there is a time difference and you might be messaging him in the day for you, but it’s the middle of the night for him.

From my understanding of things he also is remote and not physically at the factory, so he must then also wait on answers from people in a different time zone again before relaying those answers to you.

it’s slightly inconvenient, but the alternative is to have to communicate directly with chinamen so I will take it lol

in reality though, he’s always got back to me in a reasonable time and is more than realistic and accommodating to deal with

what the fuck are you talking about? Different times? Middle of the night? Time is just time, is the same in every part of the world. Earth is flat, butthead, study and find the truth from your own research, instead of buying the same bullshit over and over again coming from the government and lobbies. Wake up buddy

Lol listen to this tinfoiled hat super detective. "somethings up fellas, don't know how deep this goes but somethings up...."
What exactly could be "up". What Ollie is gonna somehow take your money and exit on his own? Lmfao

He's already said he had health problems, irl issue and that sick dog. Why don't you just order on the website. Melody responds the same day you send an email.
Are you mentally challenged or something? Maybe take the tren dose down a notch, bud.

I was replying to someone who had asked Ollie about peptide testing. Seeing as I had recently done the same thing, I figured I'd try to help the guy out seeing as Ollie had been largely absent from the thread lately and stopped responding to our email chain despite me being 100% polite, complimentary and patient.
When I said "something is up", I was referring to him probably being either sick or burned out from repping. How your tard brain came up with the implication of Ollie doing something shady is fucking beyond me. Christ.

Oh, and the reason I didn't want to order through the website is due to the major scam email issues that happened quite recently. Maybe go back and do some reading, detective.

I think my message to you got lost or ended up in the spam folder, i said that your order did not have the minimum we need to place an order.
We had a threaded converation going. None of your messages would have gone to spam. I think you may be confused. At no time did you mention anything about a minimum. Also, in reading your further comments, I resent the potential implication that I'm somehow one of these low-dollar, over-entitled asshole customers. Perhaps you weren't thinking of me when you referred to these types of customers, but just in case, here's our conversation with a few small edits for safety.

June 7: Lynks:
Hey man, Meso member here, (obv). Definitely want to order some domestic peptides, also want to order some raws. I assume these have seperate shipping costs, yes? If so, let's just start with the peptides. I need
-8 BPC-157
-6 TB-500
-1 Melanotan 2
Let me know what discount you can give a guy, and if Panda has any testing for these peptides. Thanks! You've been doing a seriously great job on MESO. Hope you're having a good weekend.

June 7: Ollie:
Yes!
Separate costs, and will calculate the price for you right away, unfortunately we don’t have any testing for those ones, and i offer a (redacted in case you need flexibility) discount to every Meso member.

Ok. Without testing, I'll want to lower my quantities a little bit, so I can at least see for myself how well they work before stocking up.
Let's do
4 BPC-157
3 TB-500
1 MT-2
I'm ready to send BTC whenever you're ready to receive.
Thanks!
p.s. Do we have any idea if/when Anavar raws will be back to regular price/production?

June 9: Lynks:
Ollie?

June 13: Lynks:
Damn dude, hope you're allright!

June 14: Ollie:

Sorry, email got in the saved paged, will send you the order tomorrow, i also had to check the availability of those products in the US domestic warehouse.

June 15: Lynks:
Thanks. Ready and waiting for BTC addy. Will send shipping info after. Thank you.

June 16th (8pm): Lynks:
Ollie I know you must be busy and overwhelmed, but please just be honest with me: if you can't place this order in the next 24 hours, I'm gonna just give up. I know it's small, but it was a test order and I didn't want to use the website after the past scam email issues. I will have to though, because PPL is nearly out of domestic BPC-157. I've been watching the supply dwindle day after day waiting for you to respond....

...and then no response to that. God forbid I get a tiny bit frustrated after all that.

All I wanted to do was place a small test order for some domestic peptides to see how ordering through Ollie was and whether-or-not I'd get more scam emails like last time.
If things went well, the plan was to go through Ollie again for a much, much larger raws order as soon as Var is back to normal. I don't think I was unreasonable or pushy.

Regardless, I hope whatever health issues you've been dealing with are fully resolved, Ollie. Despite my experience not being great, I still think you're clearly a great rep overall, and certainly the best Panda has ever had.

Ived worked sales for 12+ years and it is 100% true that the smaller buyers are the bigger ballbreakers. That being said dont forget, 80% of the revenu will come from 20% of the clients.
There is a minimum on the site i think its 150 or 100? including 50$ shipping that makes it 150-200minimum.
Why even cry so much about a test order, you have 2000+ pages of feedback. Just say your ordering for yourself no need to BS or otherwise be afraid to make a larger order. You also can go somewhere else if not satisfied.
I dont make huge orders i get a melange of products for the next year or two.
Small tip if you want better service dont badger...

Are you mentally challenged or something? Maybe take the tren dose down a notch, bud.

I was replying to someone who had asked Ollie about peptide testing. Seeing as I had recently done the same thing, I figured I'd try to help the guy out seeing as Ollie had been largely absent from the thread lately and stopped responding to our email chain despite me being 100% polite, complimentary and patient.
When I said "something is up", I was referring to him probably being either sick or burned out from repping. How your tard brain came up with the implication of Ollie doing something shady is fucking beyond me. Christ.

Oh, and the reason I didn't want to order through the website is due to the major scam email issues that happened quite recently. Maybe go back and do some reading, detective.

We had a threaded converation going. None of your messages would have gone to spam. I think you may be confused. At no time did you mention anything about a minimum. Also, in reading your further comments, I resent the potential implication that I'm somehow one of these low-dollar, over-entitled asshole customers. Perhaps you weren't thinking of me when you referred to these types of customers, but just in case, here's our conversation with a few small edits for safety.

Hey man, Meso member here, (obv). Definitely want to order some domestic peptides, also want to order some raws. I assume these have seperate shipping costs, yes? If so, let's just start with the peptides. I need
-8 BPC-157
-6 TB-500
-1 Melanotan 2
Let me know what discount you can give a guy, and if Panda has any testing for these peptides. Thanks! You've been doing a seriously great job on MESO. Hope you're having a good weekend.

June 7: Ollie:
Yes!
Separate costs, and will calculate the price for you right away, unfortunately we don’t have any testing for those ones, and i offer a (redacted in case you need flexibility) discount to every Meso member.

Ok. Without testing, I'll want to lower my quantities a little bit, so I can at least see for myself how well they work before stocking up.
Let's do
4 BPC-157
3 TB-500
1 MT-2
I'm ready to send BTC whenever you're ready to receive.
Thanks!
p.s. Do we have any idea if/when Anavar raws will be back to regular price/production?

June 9: Lynks:
Ollie?

June 13: Lynks:
Damn dude, hope you're allright!

June 14: Ollie:

Sorry, email got in the saved paged, will send you the order tomorrow, i also had to check the availability of those products in the US domestic warehouse.

June 15: Lynks:
Thanks. Ready and waiting for BTC addy. Will send shipping info after. Thank you.

June 16th (8pm): Lynks:
Ollie I know you must be busy and overwhelmed, but please just be honest with me: if you can't place this order in the next 24 hours, I'm gonna just give up. I know it's small, but it was a test order and I didn't want to use the website after the past scam email issues. I will have to though, because PPL is nearly out of domestic BPC-157. I've been watching the supply dwindle day after day waiting for you to respond....

...and then no response to that. God forbid I get a tiny bit frustrated after all that.

All I wanted to do was place a small test order for some domestic peptides to see how ordering through Ollie was and whether-or-not I'd get more scam emails like last time.
If things went well, the plan was to go through Ollie again for a much, much larger raws order as soon as Var is back to normal. I don't think I was unreasonable or pushy.

Regardless, I hope whatever health issues you've been dealing with are fully resolved, Ollie. Despite my experience not being great, I still think you're clearly a great rep overall, and certainly the best Panda has ever had.
Lol. You don't have anyone fooled for a second idiot.
"somethings up"
Hilarious

what the fuck are you talking about? Different times? Middle of the night? Time is just time, is the same in every part of the world. Earth is flat, butthead, study and find the truth from your own research, instead of buying the same bullshit over and over again coming from the government and lobbies. Wake up buddy

I seriously hope you are joking:oops:

I brewed up the mast E I got a couple months ago. Went really fast actually, even with the caulking gum.
200mg/ml with GSO and 2/18, ill be adding 200mg a week ontop of 300TestE and 150-200TrenE.20210622_013850.jpg

Ived worked sales for 12+ years and it is 100% true that the smaller buyers are the bigger ballbreakers. That being said dont forget, 80% of the revenu will come from 20% of the clients.
There is a minimum on the site i think its 150 or 100? including 50$ shipping that makes it 150-200minimum.
Why even cry so much about a test order, you have 2000+ pages of feedback. Just say your ordering for yourself no need to BS or otherwise be afraid to make a larger order. You also can go somewhere else if not satisfied.
I dont make huge orders i get a melange of products for the next year or two.
Small tip if you want better service dont badger...
Jesus....Fuck me....
What is it about this site in particular and dogshit reading comprehension? I'm getting tired of having to explain myself to idiots, but I'll give it one more go.

1. I never said a minimum was unjustified or made any other comment about it other than to correct Ollie, who either lied or was mistaken. Not only did he not mention a minimum in our emails, he even went on to say in his later posts that he would make exceptions for nice people. Read our interaction. I was nice, respectful, even complimentary. Even after cutting my order in half due to no testing, it was still over $130, which, btw went through on the website just fine. But again, none of that matters. All I said is that Ollie never mentioned a minimum, and he didn't.

2. "Cry"? Seriously?
I wasn't even going to mention any of this until that one dipshit made some stupid assumptions about my intent and then Ollie, whether by mistake or for other reasons, mischaracterized our interaction. I'm not going to sit here and listen to people talk shit. My character and how I handle myself matters to me. I too work in sales and grew up working service jobs. I know first hand how obnoxious and shitty most people are. I pride myself on being courteous and compassionate. So when people who don't know the situation, (or would like to paint it in a different light for personal reasons), try to mischaracterize shit, I'm going to correct the fucking record.

3. "Badger"....again, read the convo. That's not badgering. Not even close.

The amount of tough guys on here that feel the need to start shit, only to make a fool of themselves is entertaining, but grating.

Lol. You don't have anyone fooled for a second idiot.
"somethings up"
Hilarious
lmao, dear God....you're too stupid to even understand how dumb you sound.

Let's pretend, for one minute, that you're 100% right, and I was totally trying to say the Ollie was up to some nefarious deeds! What, pray tell, could they possibly be? What scam could he possibly be running without any of my info? It makes no fucking sense. The fact that you actually believe anyone else could think this way is only possible because you're dumb enough to think this way. To anyone with a brain, it's literally inconceivable, because it makes no sense.

Keep diggin' bud. You'll get there soon, I'm sure.
chief-wiggum.png

Enough of the double-digit IQ tough guys...let's move on to something constructive.

I have seen many posts asking about PPL's peptides, specifically the healing/recovery variants. I have used 3rd party tested/verified BPC-157 and TB-500 in the past and had notable success in healing my shoulder. The same shoulder has been bothering me again lately. In a few weeks I'll report how well Panda's 157/500 compares.

Sponsors