PurplePandaLabs Raw source

-If all goes well I will lose my natty card June 17th to PPL test E raws.. I will update if I get the “crippling pip and fevers“ or not

Is the Test E still fucked?
21 hours after my first ever injection I can confidently say that the test E that I received a week ago is g2g and will not cripple you or cause fevers and stuff.
I had virgin muscle pip at 6 hours mark and now it's subsiding.
Even though I injected extremely fast (hot mct carrier oil, 23g needle) with a good amount of air and later strained my injected Ventroglute in the gym which caused insane pain for 2 minutes.. I am pretty fine already- walking or jogging is fine but couldn't train legs yet.
My pip was due to virgin muscle and not knowing what I'm doing yet.

21 hours after my first ever injection I can confidently say that the test E that I received a week ago is g2g and will not cripple you or cause fevers and stuff.
I had virgin muscle pip at 6 hours mark and now it's subsiding.
Even though I injected extremely fast (hot mct carrier oil, 23g needle) with a good amount of air and later strained my injected Ventroglute in the gym which caused insane pain for 2 minutes.. I am pretty fine already- walking or jogging is fine but couldn't train legs yet.
My pip was due to virgin muscle and not knowing what I'm doing yet.
Good to know, I haven’t used mine yet in fear of the pip.

PIP get worse or appear after few months. After I brew didn't had any issues,no pip. Wait for a few months and see then if is still no pip.
That was a few years ago now hopefully they resolved that issue with test e.

Anyone know when Anadrol will be available again? I’m just waiting on that before I place another order. Thanks in advance.

Every raw affects the environment on some way or another, I don’t know the details about it but the new environmental laws was aiming at the compounds that polluted the most, so basically we can’t make them legally, so there are two options for every source, one of them is basically doing them the sneaky way now that factories are under vigilance and risk to get a fine/jail or to have a pharmaceutical API license in India as us and export them, either way the risk/effort unlucky must be shown on the price.
PurplePanda

show me yours factory!!

What’s there success rate into Australia at the moment ?
seeing a lot of sponsors shutting shop this year in Australia.
Seems they can’t get anything in

@OllieJacobs do you have any testing on your domestic peptides?
I doubt you'll get a quick response from Ollie. He's been increasingly MIA lately. Been trying to place an order with him for nearly 2 weeks and he keeps ghosting. Something is up.

Also, I asked and they don't have testing on their domestic peptides.

I doubt you'll get a quick response from Ollie. He's been increasingly MIA lately. Been trying to place an order with him for nearly 2 weeks and he keeps ghosting. Something is up.
I've an outstanding order as well that I'd love to know everything about, but upon hearing the reason for Ollie's absence (disclosing that is at his discretion of course), it's honestly much more important than this business (and completely unrelated to it) and time-sensitive as well.

Nothing on the business operations side is broken so while this is a test of patience, please don't freak out or fear for your orders etc.

@Fafnir Since you said anyone, common word across sources is that Mast E/P will be back in production this month, Oxandrolone, Oxymetholone and Winstrol (still available in very few places) next month, and no news on Proviron.

I've an outstanding order as well that I'd love to know everything about, but upon hearing the reason for Ollie's absence (disclosing that is at his discretion of course), it's honestly much more important than this business (and completely unrelated to it) and time-sensitive as well.

Nothing on the business operations side is broken so while this is a test of patience, please don't freak out or fear for your orders etc.

@Fafnir Since you said anyone, common word across sources is that Mast E/P will be back in production this month, Oxandrolone, Oxymetholone and Winstrol (still available in very few places) next month, and no news on Proviron.
The problem is that’s just “hear say” we don’t know until something happens

I've an outstanding order as well that I'd love to know everything about, but upon hearing the reason for Ollie's absence (disclosing that is at his discretion of course), it's honestly much more important nthing on the business operations side is broken so while this is a test of patience, please don't freak out or fear for your orders etc

nothing on the business operations side is broken so while this is a test of patience, please don't freak out or fear for your orders etc.
I also have an outstanding order and that's good to hear

Is Cat piss boy in another sources thread reassuring their customers?

Seriously, what the fuck? Who is this fucking kid?

He's like the Peter Parker of Meso. He's always got the inside scoop. (Pun not intended, but we'll go with it anyway.)

Last edited:
Is Cat piss boy in another sources thread reassuring their customers?

Seriously, what the fuck? Who is this fucking kid?

He's like the Peter Parker of Meso. He's always got the inside scoop. (Pun not intended, but we'll go with it anyway.)
It's cat litterally my job to chat with evil chinese drug dealing demons all day for scoops. I'm fine with you standing behind me with a knife to my throat ready to act the minute I fuck up.