PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Holy fuck. This is insane that there is this much talk STILL about shipping and tracking. USPS does NOT have to have the pack in hand for a label to be created. That’s why you see the tracking info do nothing for so long. The label was created weeks in advance. If and when it updates from that point is when it is actually in possession of the post office.
I agree. I don’t bother Ollie with it. I’m patiently waiting. I knew This before I ordered

Theres a tracking number for china to the usa and then theres a tracking number once the reshipper gets it. They only give you the tracking number for the reshipper... therefore it only works once usps gets it. Anyway im not a rep or anything just a customer in the same boat as the rest of you and when I asked melody that was her response. It made perfect sense to me.
Idk what tracker you're talking about but I'm talking about the Chinese tracker. Why is this rocket science to you? jesus

Holy fuck. This is insane that there is this much talk STILL about shipping and tracking. USPS does NOT have to have the pack in hand for a label to be created. That’s why you see the tracking info do nothing for so long. The label was created weeks in advance. If and when it updates from that point is when it is actually in possession of the post office.
We're talking about it not leaving China, not wether or not usps has it you fucking moron

Idk what tracker you're talking about but I'm talking about the Chinese tracker. Why is this rocket science to you? jesus
this isnt rocket science to me I fully understood the first time that you will never know if the pack has been shipped from china. Youll be able to tell once the reshipper gets it and thats it. Trying to help you understand at this point...

We're talking about it not leaving China, not wether or not usps has it you fucking moron
I'm still not 100% sure but i think from what I gather, the tracking number we receive is tracking from the label the reshipper creates in advance of receiving the pack. The tracking number we receive from PPL is not tracking for the pack from origin country to reshipper. Again I am not certain of this

I'm still not 100% sure but i think from what I gather, the tracking number we receive is tracking from the label the reshipper creates in advance of receiving the pack. The tracking number we receive from PPL is not tracking for the pack from origin country to reshipper. Again I am not certain of this
My tracking didn’t update until my pack was moving in the states which wasn’t for a couple weeks.. arrived in about a month tho.

You’re close with your explanation. The label is created when the individual package is processed and made ready to ship. Then a bunch of these packs are packed into a bigger box or maybe even a container and shipped to the reshipper in the US. When the reshipper opens the big box and then puts all of the individual packs in the mail, the tracking number begins to work. Until the time usps actually processes the package as received, the label is considered printed and that’s it.

I can’t believe how much opsec is required to be exposed nowadays to satisfy some people who can’t wait 3-6 weeks for their stuff. I seriously doubt anyone can find one case of a true ppl customer, not someone just trying to scam for free shit, ever not receiving their package or else having reached another avenue of getting things evened up.

Everything @Thegreek said is accurate. The usps tracking number will not activate through the entire shipping time from the ppl warehouse till the reshipper receives the mass pack of individual packs

Everything @Thegreek said is accurate. The usps tracking number will not activate through the entire shipping time from the ppl warehouse till the reshipper receives the mass pack of individual packs
Idgaf about the usps tracker. I'm talking about the China post tracker you dumbfuck

this isnt rocket science to me I fully understood the first time that you will never know if the pack has been shipped from china. Youll be able to tell once the reshipper gets it and thats it. Trying to help you understand at this point...
Don't you receive a china post tracker after you place your order? The tracker that tracks movements inside China. It's accurate, with many updates before it leaves the country. Could be different for you USA guys. But when I order I receive a China post tracker. The same kind you get for an eBay item. Accurate tracker updated at every facility and when it's loaded to the plane.

I checked my tracking. It now says non trackable. It said awaiting arrival of parcel before. I’m not worried. I just wanna brew and cycle.

Idgaf about the usps tracker. I'm talking about the China post tracker you dumbfuck
I truly hope that you receive your package but that attitude you have with people who are only trying to help you is highly disrespectful. Myself and @Thegreek have been around Meso for quite a while now and have been able to help countless members with questions about hormones as well as the brewing of hormones. Asshat, ungrateful attitudes, like the one you’ve continued to demonstrate, is what has kept me from commenting as much as I used to around here.

I truly hope that you receive your package but that attitude you have with people who are only trying to help you is highly disrespectful. Myself and @Thegreek have been around Meso for quite a while now and have been able to help countless members with questions about hormones as well as the brewing of hormones. Asshat, ungrateful attitudes, like the one you’ve continued to demonstrate, is what has kept me from commenting as much as I used to around here.
Thank you brother. It’s shitbags like this that is turning meso and this country south. Appreciate the words and glad to see you’re still around.

@Iron Vett by the way. Not sure if you’re still fucking around with capping but I got myself a really excellent mixer. If you’re interested PM me.

Thank you brother. It’s shitbags like this that is turning meso and this country south. Appreciate the words and glad to see you’re still around.
Leave it to an American to think everyone everywhere is American because America is the center of the universe

Leave it to an American to think everyone everywhere is American because America is the center of the universe
Leave it to you to not tell anyone that you are from wherever you are from and not from the US until this post that I quoted above. I looked back through your post history and you have still never mentioned where you are from. This is a American board and it will be assumed that whoever is here is an American until they inform people that they aren’t. Now thank you for showcasing your glowing personality and I hope you have a wonderful evening.

Leave it to you to not tell anyone that you are from wherever you are from and not from the US until this post that I quoted above. I looked back through your post history and you have still never mentioned where you are from. This is a American board and it will be assumed that whoever is here is an American until they inform people that they aren’t. Now thank you for showcasing your glowing personality and I hope you have a wonderful evening.
Look two posts up retard.

Not only that, I have mentioned which country I'm from earlier this month. So fuck if you checked my post history lmao.