PurplePandaLabs Raw source

man, we re fucked :(

Nothing will be the same… that’s sad… i loved steroids… but as with almost any big love, time will come to say goodbye… my neighbor said that women will stop sucking our dicks… could you imagine? Thats fuckin horrible… no steroids, no blowjobs, its all gone…

no one will make them again, no fuckin whey… even protein powders will be dismissed…

and you know what? Because of LOBBIES… they wanna have us skinny and calm, no blowjobs, no steroids, they wanna us working for Amazon and some china fabrics… its the new slavery man… we re fucked… F U C K E D

And rumors say that Jeff Benzos is sending people at your place to insert an Amazon Prime Butt Plug in your ass to control your mind… and you know whats the worst part? YOU WILL LIKE IT..

and governments are working with him… so if you ll call the police, they ll laugh at you…

man its a fuckin disgrace… push the panic button at least 10000 times and pray Zeus to do something

fuck @TrennedOutLunatic

do something!!!!8====>!!!!!( •)( •)!!!!!!!!!

There goes any thought I had of a summer cycle.

My package “got returned” which sounds more like it never got sent out…(US based here)

i never would’ve known this if I didn’t keep emailing for a tracking #. We’re coming up on 40 days now…just got an email about another month.

at least take ownership of your fuck ups. Granted, I ain’t spending thousands—$500 is a decent amount.

Ladies and gentlemen: Conner the retard. Give him a big round of applause.
i suppose when it happens *if** I’ll just be able to say “I told you so” you don’t have to believe it; quite frankly I think it’s silly not to given all the problems going on, But to each there own. As I said, that’s why I’m looking at a HRT clinic again. Not worth it to go through all this bs *thanks china* when I can just find a clinic that will provide me with what I need. More expensive, yes. But no worries on it I’ll get what I need
Happy Friday eve

Here we go again

My package “got returned” which sounds more like it never got sent out…(US based here)

i never would’ve known this if I didn’t keep emailing for a tracking #. We’re coming up on 40 days now…just got an email about another month.

at least take ownership of your fuck ups. Granted, I ain’t spending thousands—$500 is a decent amount.
Returned. Why

I’m getting worried. My tracking has changed to not trackable. I hope something didn’t get messed up

I’m getting worried. My tracking has changed to not trackable. I hope something didn’t get messed up

Don't worry. Conner the retard just assured everyone that they will get what they ordered.

If for some reason you don't, i would demand big mouth to cover your loss. Just give him some time while he saves up his allowance.

Don't worry. Conner the retard just assured everyone that they will get what they ordered.

If for some reason you don't, i would demand big mouth to cover your loss. Just give him some time while he saves up his allowance.
Well I asked and this is what I got. Fucking hell.

Hello Sir,

The given tracking number has expired. The international shipment got inspected and returned due to the epidemic prevention and control. We just received the package nine days ago and have it resent to our reshipper on June 16th. It shall take another three weeks for shipping. We are really sorry for the delay and all the inconvenience, you may email us for an update / a new tracking number if you don't receive your package within the three weeks period, thank you.

Well I asked and this is what I got. Fucking hell.

Hello Sir,

The given tracking number has expired. The international shipment got inspected and returned due to the epidemic prevention and control. We just received the package nine days ago and have it resent to our reshipper on June 16th. It shall take another three weeks for shipping. We are really sorry for the delay and all the inconvenience, you may email us for an update / a new tracking number if you don't receive your package within the three weeks period, thank you.

That sucks! This is one reason why i don't fuck around with international. It was hit or miss prior to Corona, now it's just a clusterfuck.

Hope they at least work something out with you for the inconvenience.

That sucks! This is one reason why i don't fuck around with international. It was hit or miss prior to Corona, now it's just a clusterfuck.

Hope they at least work something out with you for the inconvenience.
They politely said fuck off.

“We apologize for the delay and all the inconvenience, but the packages being returned was really out of our control. Hundreds of packages were delayed and resent.”

Something ain’t right. She said package got rejected. Did China reject it or did US. If it was the states than I believe the shipment would of been confiscated and not returned. So China rejected it. I been waiting for 6 weeks. Has my package never left China in 6 weeks. I’m getting the feeling they over sold inventory and we’re waiting for proper amounts. I don’t feel like they ever shipped my package with the others. Wtf is this shit.

Something ain’t right. She said package got rejected. Did China reject it or did US. If it was the states than I believe the shipment would of been confiscated and not returned. So China rejected it. I been waiting for 6 weeks. Has my package never left China in 6 weeks. I’m getting the feeling they over sold inventory and we’re waiting for proper amounts. I don’t feel like they ever shipped my package with the others. Wtf is this shit.
I guess the cat is out of the bag now regarding this issue - the explanation given is true but going into detail as for the reasons would obviously violate their OPSEC, and people would come up with far-fetched conspiracy theories regarding the really real top secret 100% shady reasons anyways.

I'm a customer/source affected by this as well and as luck would have it, lost some really difficult and expensive to replace Proviron and Stanozolol respectively, at least temporarily. The mundane truth is that the raws (and international shipping in general) industry is messed up presently and sources are trying different ways to regain control, not all of them successful.

I guess the cat is out of the bag now regarding this issue - the explanation given is true but going into detail as for the reasons would obviously violate their OPSEC, and people would come up with far-fetched conspiracy theories regarding the really real top secret 100% shady reasons anyways.

I'm a customer/source affected by this as well and as luck would have it, lost some really difficult and expensive to replace Proviron and Stanozolol respectively, at least temporarily. The mundane truth is that the raws (and international shipping in general) industry is messed up presently and sources are trying different ways to regain control, not all of them successful.

Well @Connor 25257 looks like your guarantee wasn't worth shit. When can the two of these gentlemen expect you to refund their orders for them?

Well @Connor 25257 looks like your guarantee wasn't worth shit. When can the two of these gentlemen expect you to refund their orders for them?
1. Isn’t the user who commented the post prior to yours the same one that shoves Hilma gear down people’s throats? Claiming its sooooo good? Maybe I’m thinking of someone else?

2. this still under no circumstance disproves what I said about ALL raws becoming less widely available very very soon. But sure, shipping wise, PPL and DO must be having some big problems right now. Dragons thread looks to have a lot of the same issues when it comes to packages never leaving the origin country

I had an intl order go through that took 5.5 weeks. I received it 2 weeks ago.

Not taking a side either way but that is just my recent experience. There was no drama, just took a while.

I believe your issue is exactly as the eurotrash Norwegian dude theorized, pehaps these packages are not making it out of China, as they are saying they were shipped when they were not.

Overselling current inventory also sounds like a plausible explanation, especially when it comes to DHT based compounds which no on seems to have on hand with the exception of ppl.