PurplePandaLabs Raw source

You know the thread has gone to shit when you can sense the anger in @MisterSuperGod lol. Weekend is almost here. I work 7 days but I suggest we all take the next few days to calm down. Don’t even think about the usps. Tracking numbers. China post and whatever you do don’t check up on where your pack is because it’s still in the same place. Not in your possession. Everyone needs to hit the gym. Get laid or rub one out and chill.

@Navysquid i totally get your frustration. The above applies to you too. It’s sucks being in your situation. It’s worse than being a kid on Christmas morning waiting for your parents to get up to open presents. For what it’s worth I’m 4 weeks in and nothing good to say. The world has become a much different place since covid. We are constantly talking about steroid production being shut down but the reality is there is so much going on globally with the supply chain on everything. This is the new world and it will get substantially worse before it gets better. Or at best levels out.

I just received a second tracking number for my pack. First tracking number wasn't scanned anywhere and did not update past label created not in system yet. The second tracking number doesn't show any info yet, but is a different format than the first. Maybe my pack reached reshippers country and is en route to mine. Will update when tracking status changes
Youre not u.s. based?

that guy has been kind with you and you tell him to insert his penis in his own asshole….
View attachment 148614

last year i was waiting a package, shipper made an error with address, we thought it had been seized, Panda reshipped with some test more because Melody made me waiting some more and Panda told her to reship it soon..

I waited 90 days for my package here… but i always got my stuff… one time after 90 days, other times 30 - 40 days…

Now please shut the fuckin porcoddio up and stop being a fuckin retarded pain in the ass…

this thread its not meant to write your endless complaints…

i waited 90 days , and 30 days… and always received stuff… almost 10 orders during some years… so, now you know, arent you fine? Go order from another place…

and listen to that Norvegian Reggaeton track again, beeetch
Go fuck your self as well.

You know the thread has gone to shit when you can sense the anger in @MisterSuperGod lol. Weekend is almost here. I work 7 days but I suggest we all take the next few days to calm down. Don’t even think about the usps. Tracking numbers. China post and whatever you do don’t check up on where your pack is because it’s still in the same place. Not in your possession. Everyone needs to hit the gym. Get laid or rub one out and chill.

@Navysquid i totally get your frustration. The above applies to you too. It’s sucks being in your situation. It’s worse than being a kid on Christmas morning waiting for your parents to get up to open presents. For what it’s worth I’m 4 weeks in and nothing good to say. The world has become a much different place since covid. We are constantly talking about steroid production being shut down but the reality is there is so much going on globally with the supply chain on everything. This is the new world and it will get substantially worse before it gets better. Or at best levels out.
Deal. Perfectly said. Actually, I'm gonna take a few days off of forum just to chill. Still wanna kick panda in the dick but my foot cant hit such a small target.

I agree with the necessary patience when waiting for your product. But also someone not being informed that their shit was returned, and the customer's not informed until they wait over 6 weeks is absolute bullshit.

I think if ppl was more forthcoming and honest, and willing to make things right, instead of " ooh our bad, now go fuck yourself and wait yet another month" customers would be more tolerant of issues, and not rightfully so pissed.

While waiting I suggest members take up a hobby. Cannabis cultivation comes to mind. Peaceful, serene, and therapeutic.

Good lord.

The thread is filled with ebola.

As if I knew why I was avoiding it.

Now, regarding melody...

I spoke with her..
Well...."it"...
My favorite gender.

And "it" gave me some insight. Not too much but it was enough to draw a conclusion regarding what's going on with the packages and the raw industry. Surprisingly, not only "it" accepted to speak with me on a call instead of emails, but also "it" pretty transparent regarding the issue, too.

20210313_210658.jpg

Attachments

• Melody's Facts.mp3
    60.3 KB
Last edited:
Or you can insert that dick that’s in your mouth, into your ass, and fuck off. You obviously haven’t been around long enough to see “g2g” sources with huge followings, fuck everyone over. You sound like a fucking shill. You a shill, boy?

the entire argument is that we aren’t notified until we complained—therefore we never would’ve been told.

And you've been here long enough that you should have already done your homework by now and know that PPL is G2G.
Feel sorry for that little brain of yours.

Deal. Perfectly said. Actually, I'm gonna take a few days off of forum just to chill. Still wanna kick panda in the dick but my foot cant hit such a small target.

Reality is you only want to kick yourself for being an impatient little brat.
It's the underground world.
You think you are talking to Amazon because your package didn't arrive the following day with your pussy ass Prime account?
You think you are talking to a fortune 500 customer service and you can fill a complaint and stomping your fist on the table will get you anywhere?

You ordered an illegal product from a company you don't know anything about. You think you have a say in terms of how fast they have to provide that service to you?
No, they are in charge here, you are the tool, you are their bitch.

And you've been here long enough that you should have already done your homework by now and know that PPL is G2G.
Feel sorry for that little brain of yours.
So you’re shilling for them. Do I come to you when I get fucked with no reach around? A source is never just “g2g”.
Yes, I ordered from them because they have a decent record…But so did 24 and every other fuckface who made $$ here.

I agree with the necessary patience when waiting for your product. But also someone not being informed that their shit was returned, and the customer's not informed until they wait over 6 weeks is absolute bullshit.

I think if ppl was more forthcoming and honest, and willing to make things right, instead of " ooh our bad, now go fuck yourself and wait yet another month" customers would be more tolerant of issues, and not rightfully so pissed.

While waiting I suggest members take up a hobby. Cannabis cultivation comes to mind. Peaceful, serene, and therapeutic.
I’ll take your advice I just hope my weed munchies get under control.

Attachments

• 15D2AADB-85BF-4071-BF54-1898060343A6.jpeg
    15D2AADB-85BF-4071-BF54-1898060343A6.jpeg
    206.6 KB · Views: 19
Pack arrived 35 ish days! Never asked for second tracker when first one was invalid I looked on informed delivery and figured it out.
Thanks Ollie much appreciated

Im going to do a post now related to stealth and customs without fucking things up with OPSEC.

1)We use different stealth depending on the country customs.
2)We adapt our package size for each country depending on your customs, imagine that you order from country X, your package may fit up to 600 grams but if you order from country Y your package will only fit 200 grams (this does not affect shipping costs).
3)We constantly change couriers depending on the info we have about the countries.
4)We change routes depending on the info we have about the different countries.
5)If we have info that for example X country is seizing a lot of orders from different sources we can wait a bit until things get more calm.
6)USA does not have any risk at all for the customers.
Alright hopefully I don’t get shit for replying on this bcuz I have no reason to defend this source and I am not going against other members just want to put this out because it’s probably missed by a lot of guys.. thought I’d point this out this post is from Ollie on page 2046. Look at item number 5, this probably explains why a lot of guys that ordered and the pack never got out of the country and was returned weeks later. It makes a lot of sense because just about all of the US Domestic Raws resellers are currently out of stock or are really limited. If there are issues with packages being seized and PPl is waiting for shit to calm down this would make sense.

now if everyone wants to keep bashing the source I could give 2 fucks have it just thought I’d share this info that others might have missed so they know that risk of delay before ordering international.

I believe your issue is exactly as the eurotrash Norwegian dude theorized, pehaps these packages are not making it out of China, as they are saying they were shipped when they were not.

Overselling current inventory also sounds like a plausible explanation, especially when it comes to DHT based compounds which no on seems to have on hand with the exception of ppl.
Oh my I was right again. What a fucking surprise.

Results of this thread: ppl has a good reputation among a tough crowd, but recently shipping times have been seriously delayed

I went ahead and placed an order for some dihydrotestosterone last week. Still waiting on the tracking. I'm going to be making a transdermal with DMSO.

They had some website down time over the past several days but emailing either ollie directly or others there, brought me an immediate response. And, the one order I placed arrived in two weeks. This was two months ago - the exact same week I placed an order with Douche Ordinance. Nothing ever showed up from Douche Ordinance. Douche.