PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Good news to all who are waiting. Panda got back to me and stated this

Hello Sir,

You shall expect delivery within the next 10 business days, the international shipment has just entered the US

@Thegreek whats up bro?
Man lately I’ve gone back to just lurking boards.
Interacting with some of these people isn’t very worthwhile regardless of topic. Let me know how that blast goes!

To everyone else:

I do not know about all this post-Covid shipping time talk?
Last time I ordered Covid had the world shut down and i got what they sent inside of 30 calendar days. Sooner but the specifics do not matter much to me.

I have never ordered through a rep and never will.
PPL has had plenty reps who were / are / still currently meso members. Why would I give a member I don’t even know my personal info? Never made sense.

Ollie never said who or what his other handle was - to me, That isn’t the meso way.

nor did Ollie ever answer the question I asked him regarding primo. That told me he was just here to gather new sales and for me to seek an answer to my question elsewhere.

He is doing a wonderful job making a lot of you new members happy and being a joy in the thread. He seems informative and knowledgeable.

ymmv but regardless of anything no matter whom you order from patience is key…
If it has been a month and half or longer why come to the thread and complain without tagging the owner? Or better yet why not just contact the man himself?

Goodluck to all of you guys getting what you ordered - I wouldn’t fret too much. PPL hasn’t scammed anyone for money yet to my knowledge - so I doubt you have much to worry about.

Maybe going forward some of you guys should think along the lines of don’t spend money you can not afford to lose.

Also, Some of you guys are assholes.
Sup Bro. All’s good. Two weeks in or so. Haven’t hit the gym as much as I would like because work is still crazy but that helps keep me in pretty good shape. I’ll be good and saturated for when I do go back hard. Hopefully the end of the week beginning of next. I think this time this combo has real potential to be extremely body changing. I hope anyway. Other than that all’s good. Very well spoken post by the way. I couldn’t agree more. Especially about the assholes lol.

Results of this thread: ppl has a good reputation among a tough crowd, but recently shipping times have been seriously delayed

I went ahead and placed an order for some dihydrotestosterone last week. Still waiting on the tracking. I'm going to be making a transdermal with DMSO.
Only dht + dmso, or are you adding a moisturizer like aloe vera ? I did like 30-40% dmso and peg400 but it didnt went that well

So you’re shilling for them. Do I come to you when I get fucked with no reach around? A source is never just “g2g”.
Yes, I ordered from them because they have a decent record…But so did 24 and every other fuckface who made $$ here.

Shilling as in getting paid by them to give positive reviews?
Not at all.
Among all the sources I tried they are the only one who delivered me kilograms of raw without being seized and with consistant purity.
That's all.

Not at all.
Among all the sources I tried they are the only one who delivered me kilograms of raw without being seized and with consistant purity.
That's all.
You give me a little hope that my primo will be primo

Not at all.
That's all.
Well at least something sounds good.

sorry for being hostile…Just annoyed by the entire ordeal.

Ollie answered me today on wickr and now I waiting for him to get back to me so I place my order. Good luck to me. Not sure why it takes so long for answer

Only dht + dmso, or are you adding a moisturizer like aloe vera ? I did like 30-40% dmso and peg400 but it didnt went that well
I don't know yet. I'm still researching how I want to do it. I'm considering just doing DMSO with DHT at 50% and using a dropper to just rub in a small amount. But I am considering peg, lotion, etc, as other avenues. Definitely open to suggestions.

Cruising and I just started taking some var that I got from panda raws and I'm getting extremely sore nipples... On VAR???? Wtf?

I already got gyno surgery due to dbol and I know I'm extremely sensitive to it. Did I get fake var? Is it actually dbol? Anyone here got fake var from purple before?

Also I'm getting quite swole in just 3 days of var, which doesn't match my previous experiences with the compound. Pretty suspicious...

I don't know yet. I'm still researching how I want to do it. I'm considering just doing DMSO with DHT at 50% and using a dropper to just rub in a small amount. But I am considering peg, lotion, etc, as other avenues. Definitely open to suggestions.
Just put a little dht powder on your finger before your daily prostate massage… problem solved brother, no need for DMSO.

Sponsors

Latest posts