PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I been waiting since early may
Hope Ollie can help you in this .covid really messed up shipping everywhere .I used to receive my packages in 7-12 days from China .now it may take upto 55 days while india china are close distance wise usa is almost half world far from china

Hope Ollie can help you in this .covid really messed up shipping everywhere .I used to receive my packages in 7-12 days from China .now it may take upto 55 days while india china are close distance wise usa is almost half world far from china
I fully understand which is why I don’t bother them. I’m just pissy that I wasn’t informed and jade said basically hell no to compensation. Not like I may need these compounds for health or anything. Truth be told I will still order from panda again or maybe DO but even a 10% discount on next order would of been appreciated. I sound like a whiny bitch.

I fully understand which is why I don’t bother them. I’m just pissy that I wasn’t informed and jade said basically hell no to compensation. Not like I may need these compounds for health or anything. Truth be told I will still order from panda again or maybe DO but even a 10% discount on next order would of been appreciated. I sound like a whiny bitch.
Ollie is cool when it comes to discount .let's see what he offers you in future .

Pack landed recently. Approximately 35 days. Thank you @OllieJacobs. @Navysquid hang on a few more days bro. It’s gonna land. As for the rest of you guys. I know the waiting game sucks but it will land.

Hahaha brother I had two beautiful children on heavy blasts.
I had one on my first cycle I did by my self, but I think as long as you’re blasting and cruising, without clomid, or hcg or hmg it’s pretty hard to have kids without any support drugs after being on long enough, do you cycle or blast&cruise?

I haven't used PPL in a few years and was thinking of placing an order, but not if the rep is M.I.A. and packs are taking months to land:rolleyes:

I haven't used PPL in a few years and was thinking of placing an order, but not if the rep is M.I.A. and packs are taking months to land:rolleyes:
Wait always sucks but the stuff is good tho. Having awesome results w their primo, Anavar, test cyp, and HGH right now. To be honest, most places are like this right now. It’s the time of the COVE brotha. Not much can be done. Not like PPL wants their packages to take longer ya know? Longest wait I’ve had over here in the USA is 35 days. Seems like if it takes longer than 40 days to get to me is when I’ll assume there’s some kind of issue. Just make sure to order ahead of time

I had one on my first cycle I did by my self, but I think as long as you’re blasting and cruising, without clomid, or hcg or hmg it’s pretty hard to have kids without any support drugs after being on long enough, do you cycle or blast&cruise?
When my son was conceived it was my first blast after my first cruise into it. And that was the last time I ran tren. Which is probably why we had a baby lol. Then I I continue to blast and cruise for 2 years until my wife intentionally wanted to have another kid lol. And I ran a heavy HCG protocol for that. And it took about 3 months. But towards the end I lowered to a cruise dose and that's when we had success.