PurplePandaLabs Raw source

It been 2 week that a try to order and i still waiting on a return....
I placed my order thru the website.

Quick update. Tracking became active on my pack sometime over the weekend as it went thru customs and entered the country. Should be delivered by week's end.

Are roidtest accurate? I received some sust and some tren e. From ppl. Stickers on top said QC105 and QC112. I used a roidtest on the tren. It was supposed to turn orange/brown but looked more greenish yellow. Is that normal? How can I see the lab results from those batches?
Roidtest is basically Mandelin, Liebermann, Marquis etc. Reagent

"Labmax-like roid tests with cheap Ebay chemicals? Here's how"​

"Reverse engineer Labmax, Roidtest"​

Check this out

Last edited:
I placed my order thru the website.

Quick update. Tracking became active on my pack sometime over the weekend as it went thru customs and entered the country. Should be delivered by week's end.
Smh my order number still says label created waiting on package - how long ago did u order? Im right at 1 month.

Smh my order number still says label created waiting on package - how long ago did u order? Im right at 1 month.
I was right at a month too. I ordered the first of June. My tracking status was label created not in system yet for 30 days before it was first scanned entering the country.

I was right at a month too. I ordered the first of June. My tracking status was label created not in system yet for 30 days before it was first scanned entering the country.
I'm in the same position and a bit impatient/worried. So you didn't have an update after it said label created right? It just randomly updated with "scanned" into the country after those 30 days?

I'm in the same position and a bit impatient/worried. So you didn't have an update after it said label created right? It just randomly updated with "scanned" into the country after those 30 days?
Yes, that's exactly how it happened.

I see a lot of people relying on Ollie for ordering and support.
Emailing their customer service has always gotten me a response within 24h. If you reply fast enough Melody will reply back within the hour. So it's easy to keep a dialogue about your issue. Responses has been good, and I've had quite a few inquiries since May because I have placed several separate orders.

I never ordered through Ollie but on a few occasions I asked customer service to get Ollie to reply on wickr. I always got a msg back from Ollie on wickr within 24h those times.

Ordering through their website worked well for me. I wouldn't count on Ollie to help you atm. He's been very MIA since end of May. He even bailed in the middle of our order. Which in turn rendered me a 20% discount on my next order haha.

I am only using Panda because he finally got some of the compounds that were out of stock for months in and I placed an order through Ollie in the beginning of June. He replied with an order number, total and bitcoin address. I payed immediately and he confirmed it was payed. Two weeks later I emailed Ollie again to see if there was tracking for my order.

I got no reply. I waited another week with no reply and sent that same order number to the panda customer service email. Within 24 hours I had a reply that my order had not shipped due to one of the compounds being out of stock and they were waiting for it to be stocked (within this month). However I needed one of the compounds sooner so I was able to substitute my on hold compound for something else. This all happened within 48 hours of emailing Melody with my order number.

I don't trust the website due to multiple issues so I went through Ollie. The discount he provided was nice and I am happy that I know I will be taken care of. I will probably wait another week before asking Melody for a tracking.

My point is that I completely trust Ollie and I am sure there is a very good reason he hasn't been responding here or through email. If you have an order number though the customer service should be able to take care of you rather easily. I wish Ollie would just pop in here and at least give a vague answer to why he is MIA but again he doesn't seem like he is missing because he is on a drug bender or in jail. I am sure there is a legit reason he isn't active but that doesn't mean if you dealt with him your screwed.

Well 2 days shy of 2 months but I got it. I can tell what the test c is. Its only package thats 100g. Other two are both 10g. Primo and npp. I believe primo is the one more coarse and npp is fine powder? Weird smell mind you.

APOLOGY

I need to apologize to everyone, i had some personal problems that got out of my hand and basically i had a reality check on how fragile live can be and that I should be more with my beloved ones because they can stop existing anytime.

I have not been answering here on the forum, and only to some Wickr or Protonmail messages since two days after my last post, that’s my fault.

On the other hand im not a piece that’s needed for the company to work and as usual everyone has been able to place their order trough the website or Melody, i just want to make clear that if im absent the company is still working even if im not.

Now everything is clear and i can keep up posting without issues, if i disappear from time to time (which if im lucky won’t happen in a long time) i just want to let everyone know that i have a beloved person in a relatively bad health situation and i need to take constant care of her, if someone here is a parent they will understand how hard it can be to take care of someone.

IMPORTANT STUFF

-All orders placed trough me are on the way (packaged and everything) since the moment you get your order #, then you just sit back and relax, so 0% delays from my part.
-We changed our shipping method to US, nothing changes for the customers (you still have a reshipper and 0 customs risks) but we had to make some changes and that’s why some people may have experienced some delays that are sorted our right now.
-People can always ask for the order updates to Melody trough the CS email, be patient with her, she has a lot of messages and sometimes she does not get back to you until she has an answer to your question.

-Just returned home, i will answer everything as fast as i can, but i want to rest a bit too, so don’t take my slow replies as a lack of willingness to answer or anything.

GOOD NEWS

-Our new shipper allows us more and quicker shipping options, in general packages will arrive faster.

-Orders will arrive WAY faster for European customers.

-While i was in the hospital this past week i took a look at the VAT laws with our shipper, European customers are covered from now on.

PROMOS AND SUMMER SALE

-To everyone that placed the order trough the website or Melody since my last post, email me your order # at Ollieppl(at)protonmail.com or to my Wickr: ollieppl and you will get the biggest discount that i can give for your next order.

-SUMMER SALE: im raising my usual discounts for a summer sale, send a message to Ollieppl(at)protonmail.com or to my Wickr: ollieppl to place the orders with the discount.

ORDER FORMAT

From now on to speed up things send me the following:

Product list:

Payment method:

And for the address:

First name (or fake alias):
Last name:
Address:
City:
State:
Zip code:

Well 2 days shy of 2 months but I got it. I can tell what the test c is. Its only package thats 100g. Other two are both 10g. Primo and npp. I believe primo is the one more coarse and npp is fine powder? Weird smell mind you.
The packages have a code related to the ones posted on our website.

I am only using Panda because he finally got some of the compounds that were out of stock for months in and I placed an order through Ollie in the beginning of June. He replied with an order number, total and bitcoin address. I payed immediately and he confirmed it was payed. Two weeks later I emailed Ollie again to see if there was tracking for my order.

I got no reply. I waited another week with no reply and sent that same order number to the panda customer service email. Within 24 hours I had a reply that my order had not shipped due to one of the compounds being out of stock and they were waiting for it to be stocked (within this month). However I needed one of the compounds sooner so I was able to substitute my on hold compound for something else. This all happened within 48 hours of emailing Melody with my order number.

I don't trust the website due to multiple issues so I went through Ollie. The discount he provided was nice and I am happy that I know I will be taken care of. I will probably wait another week before asking Melody for a tracking.

My point is that I completely trust Ollie and I am sure there is a very good reason he hasn't been responding here or through email. If you have an order number though the customer service should be able to take care of you rather easily. I wish Ollie would just pop in here and at least give a vague answer to why he is MIA but again he doesn't seem like he is missing because he is on a drug bender or in jail. I am sure there is a legit reason he isn't active but that doesn't mean if you dealt with him your screwed.
Thanks man, im sorry for the delay, as I previously mentioned i had to take care of someone (and when i say take care I literally mean helping someone to walk around or eat).

Im going to do my best to reply to everyone.