PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Well 2 days shy of 2 months but I got it. I can tell what the test c is. Its only package thats 100g. Other two are both 10g. Primo and npp. I believe primo is the one more coarse and npp is fine powder? Weird smell mind you.
You’re talking about the primo right? With the different smell? Every time I’ve had primo raws they have this smell to them and usually have a fish scale sort of glimmer to the powders. Hard to explain but you’d know right off the bat. Looks different than any other powder variants I’ve seen from any other raw.

APOLOGY

I need to apologize to everyone, i had some personal problems that got out of my hand and basically i had a reality check on how fragile live can be and that I should be more with my beloved ones because they can stop existing anytime.

I have not been answering here on the forum, and only to some Wickr or Protonmail messages since two days after my last post, that’s my fault.

On the other hand im not a piece that’s needed for the company to work and as usual everyone has been able to place their order trough the website or Melody, i just want to make clear that if im absent the company is still working even if im not.

Now everything is clear and i can keep up posting without issues, if i disappear from time to time (which if im lucky won’t happen in a long time) i just want to let everyone know that i have a beloved person in a relatively bad health situation and i need to take constant care of her, if someone here is a parent they will understand how hard it can be to take care of someone.

IMPORTANT STUFF

-All orders placed trough me are on the way (packaged and everything) since the moment you get your order #, then you just sit back and relax, so 0% delays from my part.
-We changed our shipping method to US, nothing changes for the customers (you still have a reshipper and 0 customs risks) but we had to make some changes and that’s why some people may have experienced some delays that are sorted our right now.
-People can always ask for the order updates to Melody trough the CS email, be patient with her, she has a lot of messages and sometimes she does not get back to you until she has an answer to your question.

-Just returned home, i will answer everything as fast as i can, but i want to rest a bit too, so don’t take my slow replies as a lack of willingness to answer or anything.

GOOD NEWS

-Our new shipper allows us more and quicker shipping options, in general packages will arrive faster.

-Orders will arrive WAY faster for European customers.

-While i was in the hospital this past week i took a look at the VAT laws with our shipper, European customers are covered from now on.

PROMOS AND SUMMER SALE

-To everyone that placed the order trough the website or Melody since my last post, email me your order # at Ollieppl(at)protonmail.com or to my Wickr: ollieppl and you will get the biggest discount that i can give for your next order.

-SUMMER SALE: im raising my usual discounts for a summer sale, send a message to Ollieppl(at)protonmail.com or to my Wickr: ollieppl to place the orders with the discount.

ORDER FORMAT

From now on to speed up things send me the following:

Product list:

Payment method:

And for the address:

First name (or fake alias):
Last name:
Address:
City:
State:
Zip code:

Ollie went above and beyond with my 7th order even tho I completely screwed up the address since my receiver disappeared.

I hope things will get better for you since you have helped me so much, preparing funds to make another order.

Smh my order number still says label created waiting on package - how long ago did u order? Im right at 1 month.

I was right at a month too. I ordered the first of June. My tracking status was label created not in system yet for 30 days before it was first scanned entering the country.

I'm in the same position and a bit impatient/worried. So you didn't have an update after it said label created right? It just randomly updated with "scanned" into the country after those 30 days?

Yes, that's exactly how it happened.
I don’t know why orders sometimes just start updating once it has arrived to the destination country, or when it has left China, or even after X days.

I can only give you the experience of the other members, just wait, I don’t know how Melody usually has more info than the one is shown on the tracking number, you should ask her.

Are roidtest accurate? I received some sust and some tren e. From ppl. Stickers on top said QC105 and QC112. I used a roidtest on the tren. It was supposed to turn orange/brown but looked more greenish yellow. Is that normal? How can I see the lab results from those batches?
I don’t find roidtests accurate, sorry, we have a couple amazing labs here that can check the product purity, and those ones are cheaper than the full RoidTest kit.

Also some drug associations and universities can get it tested for you.

Time for everyone to quit ordering from PPL till they get their shit together!
Our shit is together, the company has been working as it should with some delays regarding to changes in shipping, as people have been pointing out tracking numbers are working like rubbish and they don’t update as they should.

If someone know why this happens please let me know.

I haven't used PPL in a few years and was thinking of placing an order, but not if the rep is M.I.A. and packs are taking months to land:rolleyes:
The rep is back, related to the packages... honestly some arrive sooner than expected and others not.

I would like to do the following, people who have received their packages could post the country + the shipping time, i would like to make an excel and update it constantly trough here so every can see how long does it take and to see the differences.

When my son was conceived it was my first blast after my first cruise into it. And that was the last time I ran tren. Which is probably why we had a baby lol. Then I I continue to blast and cruise for 2 years until my wife intentionally wanted to have another kid lol. And I ran a heavy HCG protocol for that. And it took about 3 months. But towards the end I lowered to a cruise dose and that's when we had success.
There is a super good fertility protocol published on Pubmed aimed to bodybuilders and people that are on TRT, the spermatogenesis recovery rate was a 100%, it would appear if you search “steroids fertility protocol PubMed” or something like that.

@FR0Z3N_B0MB34 you're the kind of idiot that's easy to fall in love with

Once my order was shipped finally after recent issues, PPL now holds the speedrun record at 7 days from China > EU. Haven't been able to check the contents yet so that's all for now.
Gotta love you my Kitty Cat, will answer you right away since i have a conversation pending with you.

(And yes, as you know im answering super late at night again, rep duties).

Ah no worries.
Ollie will suit you.

Trannies can get weird sometimes.

As far as I am aware Ollie isn't one.

You'll be fine.
I love to see known faces around the thread, i have been feeling as you felt some months ago with a ton of shit happening at once, honestly becoming a Tranny would have made my days a bit more funny... or horny, well i have been so much stressed lately that I don’t remember what’s to be horny, need to follow your advice and do a Tren to Tranny transformation for the sake of my mental health.

Where the hell is our nibba @OllieJacobs
Your niBBa is back

Guess who's back
Back again
Ollie is back
Tell a friend
Guess who's back

Yes i did a copy and paste to write down Eminems lyrics since i haven’t slept in probably half a week and im super tired, but i always need to do a grandpa joke.

M

oh Shit I’m in the panda thread, not DO, I think Jade might be dragons labs you customer rep, I’m not sure what pandas goes by, could be Ollie, think about it, he’s off sick, could be recovering from his surgery to become a Korean.
Surgery completed, now im a Kpop star, repping is not my game anymore so i can start pursuing my career of being a Kpop star.

Jokes aside, our CS girl is called Melody, DOs girl is called Jade, I don’t know why our bosses like exotic strippers names... well knowing Panda probably i do know why.

Surgery completed, now im a Kpop star, repping is not my game anymore so i can start pursuing my career of being a Kpop star.

Jokes aside, our CS girl is called Melody, DOs girl is called Jade, I don’t know why our bosses like exotic strippers names... well knowing Panda probably i do know why.
Lmao, welcome back Ollie.

There is a super good fertility protocol published on Pubmed aimed to bodybuilders and people that are on TRT, the spermatogenesis recovery rate was a 100%, it would appear if you search “steroids fertility protocol PubMed” or something like that.
Lol well it was 100% at least two times for me. And now I would like it at zero % lmao

Thanks man, im sorry for the delay, as I previously mentioned i had to take care of someone (and when i say take care I literally mean helping someone to walk around or eat).

Im going to do my best to reply to everyone.
No worries bud. Your by far the best rep panda has ever had. Especially that last cocksucker robfromga. I figured something really important must be going on with you to not be here on the regular.

Glad things are looking up for you. Life can literally change in an instant nothing should be taken for granted. Always take care of yourself and family first.

Although I was looking for a headline about some guy passed out in a post office parking lot with a needle stuck in his arm boxes of raws in the trunk and hundreds of vials that looked like glass monkeys. :)

I love to see known faces around the thread,
tenor (8).gif
i have been feeling as you felt some months ago with a ton of shit happening at once,
tumblr_526d140005da9cdd82782e7fabecd260_73f2e7a1_400.gif
honestly becoming a Tranny would have made my days a bit more funny... or horny,
Oh it would....it would...
CqYxvs.gif
well i have been so much stressed lately that I don’t remember what’s to be horny,
tenor (28).gif
Up the tren dude....

need to follow your advice and do a Tren to Tranny transformation for the sake of my mental health.
Yes yes...your mental health will surely get better.
tenor (35).gif
Yo this rep half asses.
Instead of becoming a full tranny,he opted for going kpop star.
Me nu trust. Red flag.

Ah, I am joking....kpop stars are almost the same as trannies.
I said "almost".

Sponsors