PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Are roidtest accurate? I received some sust and some tren e. From ppl. Stickers on top said QC105 and QC112. I used a roidtest on the tren. It was supposed to turn orange/brown but looked more greenish yellow. Is that normal? How can I see the lab results from those batches?

Are roidtest accurate? I received some sust and some tren e. From ppl. Stickers on top said QC105 and QC112. I used a roidtest on the tren. It was supposed to turn orange/brown but looked more greenish yellow. Is that normal? How can I see the lab results from those batches?
If your scared roidtest are not the way to go. Only way to know for sure is to send it in for testing. Both those compounds are not known to be faked.

If your scared roidtest are not the way to go. Only way to know for sure is to send it in for testing. Both those compounds are not known to be faked
Alright thanks. Been running it for a week, hopefully I get good results. Only reason I got worried was because I've been reading some mixed reviews about purple panda

Those tests are fucking garbage, and tren will be darker than the sust.

It’s pretty easy to tell just by looking…

Do your raws look like regular sugar or confectioners sugar?
My last batch of var I got from ppl months ago looked like regular old powdered sugar, so basically like most other orals. The proviron did as well. And those two have never ever looked that way. Everybody knows what those two look like. I’ve been afraid to try them to be quite honest. I asked a question about why they looked different than they have for years and why the drol looked like what var is supposed to and never received an answer or even acknowledgement. So who fucking knows lol

My last batch of var I got from ppl months ago looked like regular old powdered sugar, so basically like most other orals. The proviron did as well. And those two have never ever looked that way. Everybody knows what those two look like. I’ve been afraid to try them to be quite honest. I asked a question about why they looked different than they have for years and why the drol looked like what var is supposed to and never received an answer or even acknowledgement. So who fucking knows lol

Melt point test your raws bro!

Yo did ur tracking ever update? Mines still “waiting for item” after 1 month.
I recieved two tracking numbers over the last month. First tracking number never updated past 'label created not in system yet.' The first tracking number never updated yet and is still same status. The second tracking number I recieved two weeks ago still tracks as 'We didn’t find an item associated with this number.'

I recieved two tracking numbers over the last month. First tracking number never updated past 'label created not in system yet.' The first tracking number never updated yet and is still same status. The second tracking number I recieved two weeks ago still tracks as 'We didn’t find an item associated with this number.'

Time for everyone to quit ordering from PPL till they get their shit together!

That's just unacceptable!
B-but it's not Amazon the white knights will say.
Time for everyone to quit ordering from PPL till they get their shit together!
I still have faith pack will arrive. I often waited 30 days for international mail pre covid. Some sources won't provide tracking until your pack appears to be lost in the mail or lost to customs.

Besides that, I don't think it's good business sense to not answer customers questions in a timely manner no matter what is being sold.

In before it's not like shopping at amazon crew. Yes, this should be obvious to anyone.