PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Next level of complaints:

i made 2 orders last time, like 2 months ago.. i had two bags in my room till yesterday, for more than 2 weeks i think, still unopened .. basically becsuse i didnt give a fuck..

In my mind they were the two orders…

yesterday i opened them while filming and so on, and it was last order splitted in 2 packages…

i was taking a look at the first order screen and i said “oxa.. yeah i dont have oxandrolone right now… fuck.. this fuckin order is missing”

so i wrote Ollie on wickr Man i m missing the first order… that one with X and Y…

Then, i re took a look at that screen and saw Turinabol… and started wondering… i made turinabol caps last month… cool… so i checked and i had already received the order i was thinking was missing and i was fuckin pissed because it has been made 2 months ago and i thought i had received first the second one..

so.. there are cheapfucks that cry if their fuckin order doesnt show up in less than a month and there are even idiots like me that receive packages and forget about it… \m/

@FR0Z3N_B0MB34 you're the kind of idiot that's easy to fall in love with

Once my order was shipped finally after recent issues, PPL now holds the speedrun record at 7 days from China > EU. Haven't been able to check the contents yet so that's all for now.

Cruising and I just started taking some var that I got from panda raws and I'm getting extremely sore nipples... On VAR???? Wtf?

I already got gyno surgery due to dbol and I know I'm extremely sensitive to it. Did I get fake var? Is it actually dbol? Anyone here got fake var from purple before?

Also I'm getting quite swole in just 3 days of var, which doesn't match my previous experiences with the compound. Pretty suspicious...

It’s pretty easy to tell just by looking…

Do your raws look like regular sugar or confectioners sugar?

Cruising and I just started taking some var that I got from panda raws and I'm getting extremely sore nipples... On VAR???? Wtf?

I already got gyno surgery due to dbol and I know I'm extremely sensitive to it. Did I get fake var? Is it actually dbol? Anyone here got fake var from purple before?

Also I'm getting quite swole in just 3 days of var, which doesn't match my previous experiences with the compound. Pretty suspicious...
Could you do a melting point test?

Is it better to order thru a rep than the website, and if so, what are the benefits.
Ollie can usually get you a discount, so that’s a bonus, downside i think is for tracking he usually doesn’t send to you, and if you really want it, you can get ahold of jade.

M
Thanks, ill be waiting for my ladyboy than
oh Shit I’m in the panda thread, not DO, I think Jade might be dragons labs you customer rep, I’m not sure what pandas goes by, could be Ollie, think about it, he’s off sick, could be recovering from his surgery to become a Korean.

Well, I am trying to order through ollie(as he promised me discount) but he is not answering now. Could you pm me please or you got wickr?

Just swinging by to drop some bloods. Homebrew 750mg Test Cyp p/w. Bloods drawn *5 days* after last pin because I underestimated how shitty a vasectomy is to get. 6 weeks in. I've pulled around 4k 48hrs 6 weeks in before.
Screenshot_20210701-143842.png

Sponsors

Latest posts