PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Someone please reassure me that I didn't get ripped off. I placed a pretty big order with Ollie and sent the money June 4th. Although I did get replies through wickr, and was told about the whole being sick, and the site having problems, I was told they were going to talk to the " big wigs" and get me a tracking number.... But never received a tracking number or my order... And it's now almost one month. I know they're reliable according to everyone, but I'm getting nervous.

Someone please reassure me that I didn't get ripped off. I placed a pretty big order with Ollie and sent the money June 4th. Although I did get replies through wickr, and was told about the whole being sick, and the site having problems, I was told they were going to talk to the " big wigs" and get me a tracking number.... But never received a tracking number or my order... And it's now almost one month. I know they're reliable according to everyone, but I'm getting nervous.
Just wait. I’m on week 6 with maybe 3 more. It’ll come.

I'm in the same boat haven't heard anything in a week or so but I have faith from what others have said

In transparency, I’ll say tht PPL has now provided me with a working tracking #. I’m hoping for 3 weeks, rather than 4…I wanna get this cycle started. It’s later than a cheerleader’s period after prom night.

Who else can I talk to besides ollie? He told me a week ago I'd get a tracking number they day... been a week and hasn't responded yet.

Who else can I talk to besides ollie? He told me a week ago I'd get a tracking number they day... been a week and hasn't responded yet.
He hasn’t spoken to me in two weeks. Dips out when needed most. I’m sure he has an infected belly button or some stupid bullshit reason.

are you guys actually waiting over 6 weeks for packages? thats crazy.

mine took a month just to leave China
Quick update. Placed an order 4 weeks ago. I received 2 tracking numbers since. First tracking number never updated past label created, not in system yet. The second tracking number was received 1 week ago and the status has been "We didn’t find an item associated with this number." I don't mind waiting for a package if I know it's on its way to me, but like others have posted, I am not sure if my pack actually left China yet. To be fair I had a domestic pack spend nearly 2 weeks in the postal system before delivery so things aren't necessarily moving fast with the postal system.

Quick update. Placed an order 4 weeks ago. I received 2 tracking numbers since. First tracking number never updated past label created, not in system yet. The second tracking number was received 1 week ago and the status has been "We didn’t find an item associated with this number." I don't mind waiting for a package if I know it's on its way to me, but like others have posted, I am not sure if my pack actually left China yet. To be fair I had a domestic pack spend nearly 2 weeks in the postal system before delivery so things aren't necessarily moving fast with the postal system.
Just take my word. It never left China just like mine. They’ll bullshit you

@Thegreek whats up bro?
Man lately I’ve gone back to just lurking boards.
Interacting with some of these people isn’t very worthwhile regardless of topic. Let me know how that blast goes!

To everyone else:

I do not know about all this post-Covid shipping time talk?
Last time I ordered Covid had the world shut down and i got what they sent inside of 30 calendar days. Sooner but the specifics do not matter much to me.

I have never ordered through a rep and never will.
PPL has had plenty reps who were / are / still currently meso members. Why would I give a member I don’t even know my personal info? Never made sense.

Ollie never said who or what his other handle was - to me, That isn’t the meso way.

nor did Ollie ever answer the question I asked him regarding primo. That told me he was just here to gather new sales and for me to seek an answer to my question elsewhere.

He is doing a wonderful job making a lot of you new members happy and being a joy in the thread. He seems informative and knowledgeable.

ymmv but regardless of anything no matter whom you order from patience is key…
If it has been a month and half or longer why come to the thread and complain without tagging the owner? Or better yet why not just contact the man himself?

Goodluck to all of you guys getting what you ordered - I wouldn’t fret too much. PPL hasn’t scammed anyone for money yet to my knowledge - so I doubt you have much to worry about.

Maybe going forward some of you guys should think along the lines of don’t spend money you can not afford to lose.

Also, Some of you guys are assholes.

Just take my word. It never left China just like mine. They’ll bullshit you
Bullshit would be better than no reply at this point.

I would never white knight/simp for a source, but like I previously mentioned, I had domestic mail spend 2 weeks in the postal system when pre covid normal delivery times were 3 - 4 days max. I am certain packs are coming, just slowly.

Also previously posted, the advice don't spend more than you can afford to lose, but it's likely more than a money lost situation to most. Time lost, and alternative plans could have been made. Some don't have their package shipped to home/personal address, I hope, and some idea when the pack arrives would be beneficial, etc

Not sure if I would call anyone an asshole, but I am sure some are posting disgruntled on here because contacting a rep/customer service gets no reply back for a week plus