PurplePandaLabs Raw source

1. Isn’t the user who commented the post prior to yours the same one that shoves Hilma gear down people’s throats? Claiming its sooooo good? Maybe I’m thinking of someone else?

2. this still under no circumstance disproves what I said about ALL raws becoming less widely available very very soon. But sure, shipping wise, PPL and DO must be having some big problems right now. Dragons thread looks to have a lot of the same issues when it comes to packages never leaving the origin country

Piece of shit, ammonia piss stinking source or not, i didn't see him writing checks his ass couldn't cash like you did.

Maybe next time you should shut the fuck up and let the source reassure their customers that what they ordered will eventually arrive.

Piece of shit, ammonia piss stinking source or not, i didn't see him writing checks his ass couldn't cash like you did.

Maybe next time you should shut the fuck up and let the source reassure their customers that what they ordered will eventually arrive.
Shitty thing is I would of never known had another poster not said anything. I had to call them to get them to inform me of screw up. Plus they’ve been known to lie. Where the fuck is Ollie

Shitty thing is I would of never known had another poster not said anything. I had to call them to get them to inform me of screw up. Plus they’ve been known to lie. Where the fuck is Ollie
Yeah bro I’ve been on their ass, back and forth, for a week now for a # and that’s how I found out. It’s some bullshit. $500 is a lot of product.

Yeah bro I’ve been on their ass, back and forth, for a week now for a # and that’s how I found out. It’s some bullshit. $500 is a lot of product.
The fact she said no to incentives is offensive. I had to notify them to notify me about this. We need a domestic back. Fuck panda. Lying as mofos

Secondly, we will be paying 10-15% more for a product that is 5-10% less pure than what we are currently getting.
Purity is only going to get worse from here forward.
Why do you continually say this? I am not busting your balls either it's a legitimate question. What information do you have that says that raw quality is going to continue to decline? You seem to be determined to be on this "downer" attitude that raw production is going to stop al together. What information do you have that even the basics of test and deca are going to stop being produced in China? I am legitimately asking. I know you said you tend to have a pessimistic attitude towards things but you keep saying that raw quality is going down and also going away without providing any real proof.

I have talked to my raw source and he verified that the DHT raw production stopped due to environmental laws. When asked if he thought it was permanent he said he got word from the factories that "it won't be forever".

Remember when the Olympics went to Beijing? They shut down a ton of factories that were polluting the air quality. China didn't want to look like a polluted country while the world was there. When the Olympics left guess what all those factories started back up. My guess is that these new environmental laws are a show for some reason and by this time next year it will be business as usual. China isn't exactly known for being stewards of health and green energy.

I just received a second tracking number for my pack. First tracking number wasn't scanned anywhere and did not update past label created not in system yet. The second tracking number doesn't show any info yet, but is a different format than the first. Maybe my pack reached reshippers country and is en route to mine. Will update when tracking status changes

We need a domestic back.
Everyone's trying to restock US warehouses to catch/keep up with demand but even once shipping problems are fixed, the hunger of sources (e.g. preorders) for those returning DHT's especially can eat up a factory batch in a couple of days at most. I'm not sure any amongst the handful of US domestic sources have a guaranteed way to restock US warehouses consistently presently.

Maybe someone amongst you guys could make a "US domestic raws" thread where this could be discussed more productively than in another source's thread, including naming sources etc. With MSG as resident watchdog it should keep mischief in check.

@Meterman05 he's a prominent poster of wild conspiracy theories/unfounded rumours, don't interact ideally.

Why do you continually say this? I am not busting your balls either it's a legitimate question. What information do you have that says that raw quality is going to continue to decline? You seem to be determined to be on this "downer" attitude that raw production is going to stop al together. What information do you have that even the basics of test and deca are going to stop being produced in China? I am legitimately asking. I know you said you tend to have a pessimistic attitude towards things but you keep saying that raw quality is going down and also going away without providing any real proof.

I have talked to my raw source and he verified that the DHT raw production stopped due to environmental laws. When asked if he thought it was permanent he said he got word from the factories that "it won't be forever".

Remember when the Olympics went to Beijing? They shut down a ton of factories that were polluting the air quality. China didn't want to look like a polluted country while the world was there. When the Olympics left guess what all those factories started back up. My guess is that these new environmental laws are a show for some reason and by this time next year it will be business as usual. China isn't exactly known for being stewards of health and green energy.
I understand completely; firstly, you are correct. Other than the sources I use and using what I see happening, I have no real “evidence” I think the assumption is still fair. I think the whole pandemic caused China *and a lot of other countries * to see things in a different light. Which is why I firmly believe they are cracking down on a lot of things and going “greener” I believe the olympics are in Japan this year, so I’m unsure why China is effected by this. However, we will always hear two different sides to a story. Hearing that it won’t be stopped forever COULD be true, I just feel that it’s a way to ease our minds so everyone doesn’t freak and buy up all the DHT steroids. I’m very pessimistic because I WANT to be wrong about this. I want to be wrong because I don’t want to see a world where you can’t obtain Anabolic steroids unless you “know a guy that knows a guy that knows another guy” things have been relatively simple for a few years when it comes to getting this stuff- now it just looks like we continue to go backwards. I hope you’re right. I just truly feel that these environmental laws are here to stay. The coronavirus changed everyone’s way of thinking, and I think this is a cause and effect

I understand completely; firstly, you are correct. Other than the sources I use and using what I see happening, I have no real “evidence” I think the assumption is still fair. I think the whole pandemic caused China *and a lot of other countries * to see things in a different light. Which is why I firmly believe they are cracking down on a lot of things and going “greener” I believe the olympics are in Japan this year, so I’m unsure why China is effected by this. However, we will always hear two different sides to a story. Hearing that it won’t be stopped forever COULD be true, I just feel that it’s a way to ease our minds so everyone doesn’t freak and buy up all the DHT steroids. I’m very pessimistic because I WANT to be wrong about this. I want to be wrong because I don’t want to see a world where you can’t obtain Anabolic steroids unless you “know a guy that knows a guy that knows another guy” things have been relatively simple for a few years when it comes to getting this stuff- now it just looks like we continue to go backwards. I hope you’re right. I just truly feel that these environmental laws are here to stay. The coronavirus changed everyone’s way of thinking, and I think this is a cause and effect
I get what your saying. I just view China in a very capitalistic light. They manufacture everything from fake Rolexes to rubber dog shit. The Olympics this year in Japan have probably little to no bearing on Chinese policy I was merely referencing when China hosted the Olympics and the whole dog and pony show they made to give the appearance of taking steps.

I have no clue why these new pollution laws came into effect but given China's record of human rights violations I just don't feel that it's something designed to be permanent. Same as how China appears to be cracking down on bitcoin by not allowing banks to process transactions with it. I have not heard one of the hundreds of Chinese sponsors say they won't take bitcoin anymore. They have a way around that whether it's going through banks in other countries or just a payoff to elected officials to look the other way.

One thing I can say I believe is that China is making a huge push to be the dominant superpower in the world and they want money any way they can make it. The only thing I can see them truly going after are factories making fentanyl and methamphetamine. Even then the chemical companies just make the precursor chemicals and then ship them to Mexico so the labs there can make them and smuggle them into the US.

I do appreciate your honesty though.

I get what your saying. I just view China in a very capitalistic light. They manufacture everything from fake Rolexes to rubber dog shit. The Olympics this year in Japan have probably little to no bearing on Chinese policy I was merely referencing when China hosted the Olympics and the whole dog and pony show they made to give the appearance of taking steps.

I have no clue why these new pollution laws came into effect but given China's record of human rights violations I just don't feel that it's something designed to be permanent. Same as how China appears to be cracking down on bitcoin by not allowing banks to process transactions with it. I have not heard one of the hundreds of Chinese sponsors say they won't take bitcoin anymore. They have a way around that whether it's going through banks in other countries or just a payoff to elected officials to look the other way.

One thing I can say I believe is that China is making a huge push to be the dominant superpower in the world and they want money any way they can make it. The only thing I can see them truly going after are factories making fentanyl and methamphetamine. Even then the chemical companies just make the precursor chemicals and then ship them to Mexico so the labs there can make them and smuggle them into the US.

I do appreciate your honesty though.
I think you’re right in regards to them wanting to be a superpower. That’s something they’ve had their eyes on for decades. I just hope my fear in regards to steroids are nothing to worry about. I just don’t truly know if it will ever return to normal. Guess it’s a good thing I’ve got an HRT clinic.
That’s just so many difficult loopholes to go through for simple things like testosterone. I guess we’ll keep our ears open

Not trying to be a dick but let me just give you a few reasons why in my opinion you should quit worrying about the sky falling and steroids not being made..

1. First go take a look at the PPL website and look at the stock lists, ok now we can sit here and debate whether those are accurate or not but let’s pretend they are. Start adding up how much money that equates to.. now you might not realize This but there are a fuck ton of other distributors of raws out there that have stock also, now start adding that up and do you see the amount of money that is being moved and made here? Anytime there is that much money to be made someone will find away.

2. Do you realize how many countries are around the world that steroids are unregulated or legal. Ok this opens the door for other countries if China ever did fully shut down like you’re worried about. Go Back to reason 1 the amount of money to Be made someone will find a way.

3. where do you think all the pharma products come from? Do you honestly think that the raws that are used to make pharmacy testosterone are made in the US? Do a quick search of how many different pharmacy products are produced in there raw form come from other countries

now I probably just wasted 5 mins of my day explaining this for some fucking stupid reason, I felt the urge to explain it to you. I guess because your at least halfway respectful in your posts I’d at least try to help you quickly understand. Now I could be way off but I really don’t think I am on this one. I mean fuck look at coke, heroin, meth, fentanyl those are way more of an issue than steroids ever will be and are still being produced and distributed all over The world

I had a legal Chinese package returned to sender. Took a while but I got it. Don't listen to this Connor asshole, he's almost as annoying as Sworder was. @OllieJacobs handles a lot more than we see, he's probably just busy.

Not trying to be a dick but let me just give you a few reasons why in my opinion you should quit worrying about the sky falling and steroids not being made..

1. First go take a look at the PPL website and look at the stock lists, ok now we can sit here and debate whether those are accurate or not but let’s pretend they are. Start adding up how much money that equates to.. now you might not realize This but there are a fuck ton of other distributors of raws out there that have stock also, now start adding that up and do you see the amount of money that is being moved and made here? Anytime there is that much money to be made someone will find away.

2. Do you realize how many countries are around the world that steroids are unregulated or legal. Ok this opens the door for other countries if China ever did fully shut down like you’re worried about. Go Back to reason 1 the amount of money to Be made someone will find a way.

3. where do you think all the pharma products come from? Do you honestly think that the raws that are used to make pharmacy testosterone are made in the US? Do a quick search of how many different pharmacy products are produced in there raw form come from other countries

now I probably just wasted 5 mins of my day explaining this for some fucking stupid reason, I felt the urge to explain it to you. I guess because your at least halfway respectful in your posts I’d at least try to help you quickly understand. Now I could be way off but I really don’t think I am on this one. I mean fuck look at coke, heroin, meth, fentanyl those are way more of an issue than steroids ever will be and are still being produced and distributed all over The world
Fair reasoning. I truly do hope you’re correct. Because as I said, I want to be wrong on this.
Also; from what I know. Coke, heroin, meth and other “street drugs” have a high likelihood to be faked. Obviously I’m not a drug addict; I’m just basing that off of studies

Also to add to my comment; I know of 3 countries that are lenient with AAS. But the world is a big place with many countries that I’m not familiar with their laws. But obviously that could change

89C60F05-1A8C-492D-879E-D7C3B716A1BD.jpeg2A4CAFDF-D8EF-4D0C-8360-2D16D823F3F0.jpeg

This thread is like my new pasta dish, good but crazy and literally a pain in the ass…

i ll shit flames and even your fuckin missing trackin numbers this night... damn porca madonna e phaggy chinamen in colonna

@Ferenor

Finally a sensible comment among all this shit.

Everybody just shut the fuck up now and calm the fuck down.

What steroid has made everyone in here lose their mind and act so erratic?
Why is everyone so scared not to receive their white powders?
Don't you inject testosterone? Then you should be fucking calm and collected, and take care of the matter as grown ups with a pair.

PPL has been around for quite some time.
They've built a reputation, made a name, and that's precisely why you decided to order with them and not Joe from your local gym.

Or did you find them out of complete randomness? Then you are a morron.

Chill out, wait for your the fucking package, send a fucking email to Melody if it's taking too long for your impatient ass, and quit swarming this thread with prebubescent bullshit.

Next time anyone of you kids post it better be to tell me their testosterone is now at 99% purity instead of 98%.

Don't you inject testosterone? Then you should be fucking calm and collected, and take care of the matter as grown ups with a pair.

They've built a reputation, made a name, and that's precisely why you decided to order with them and not Joe from your local gym.

Chill out, wait for your the fucking package, send a fucking email to Melody if it's taking too long for your impatient ass, and quit swarming this thread with prebubescent bullshit.

Next time anyone of you kids post it better be to tell me their testosterone is now at 99% purity instead of 98%.
Go fuck yourself. I been waiting 6 weeks to ask them wtf than they tell me 3-4 more weeks and I’ll just have to deal with it. 10 weeks for a delivery is some naps shit. Ohh Incase I didn’t say it, go fuck yourself twice.

Go fuck yourself. I been waiting 6 weeks to ask them wtf than they tell me 3-4 more weeks and I’ll just have to deal with it. 10 weeks for a delivery is some naps shit. Ohh Incase I didn’t say it, go fuck yourself twice.

that guy has been kind with you and you tell him to insert his penis in his own asshole….
04FA3A3F-0E8B-4F27-800F-555F9A21F02C.gif

last year i was waiting a package, shipper made an error with address, we thought it had been seized, Panda reshipped with some test more because Melody made me waiting some more and Panda told her to reship it soon..

I waited 90 days for my package here… but i always got my stuff… one time after 90 days, other times 30 - 40 days…

Now please shut the fuckin porcoddio up and stop being a fuckin retarded pain in the ass…

this thread its not meant to write your endless complaints…

i waited 90 days , and 30 days… and always received stuff… almost 10 orders during some years… so, now you know, arent you fine? Go order from another place…

and listen to that Norvegian Reggaeton track again, beeetch

that guy has been kind and you tell him to insert his penis in his own asshole….
View attachment 148614

last year i was waiting a package, shipper made an error with address, we thought it had been seized, Panda reshipped with some test more because Melody made me waiting some more and Panda told her to reship it soon..

I waited 90 days for my package here… but i always got my stuff… one time after 90 days, other times 30 - 40 days…

Now please shut the fuckin porcoddio up and stop being a fuckin retarded pain in your ass…

this thread its not meant to write your endless complaints…

i waited 90 days , and 30 days… and always received stuff… almost 10 orders during some years… so, now you know, arent you fine? Go order from another place…

and listen to that Norvegian Reggaeton track again, beeetch

ahah just saw you re the guy who sent me some pm… didnt remember… no hard feelings… just got pissed because of how fuckin boring this thread is becoming…

I m referring to anyone whos bitching with shipping tracking numbers dont even watch nicknames..

I fuckin got 2 packages after 40 days and tracking number didn’t update fuckin yet… but i got them..

Contact Panda to his wickr Soflakidinchina

I m not a shill because panda doesnt give a fuck about me , but he has been good with me so i wanna be honest and helpful for everyone

Or you can insert that dick that’s in your mouth, into your ass, and fuck off. You obviously haven’t been around long enough to see “g2g” sources with huge followings, fuck everyone over. You sound like a fucking shill. You a shill, boy?

the entire argument is that we aren’t notified until we complained—therefore we never would’ve been told.