PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Hahahahahaha. The guy that’s not from the US is commenting on how US customs and tracking works. Lol. That’s funny. I don’t think anyone here gives a shit about chinas tracking system. I think a lot of The confusion is stemming from the label that gets created before it ever arrives in the US. What do I know though. I’m just a dumb American from merica lol. If you really have an interest here and this goes for anyone reading this. Don’t be a fucking dick. Be respectful. More people here then not are just trying to help. There is no reason to be an asshole. Yeah we are all guilty of blowing up sometimes (steroids) but your overall personality should be one that contributes and promotes. Not bashes or shit talks when it’s completely unnecessary to do so.

Hahahahahaha. The guy that’s not from the US is commenting on how US customs and tracking works. Lol. That’s funny. I don’t think anyone here gives a shit about chinas tracking system. I think a lot of The confusion is stemming from the label that gets created before it ever arrives in the US. What do I know though. I’m just a dumb American from merica lol. If you really have an interest here and this goes for anyone reading this. Don’t be a fucking dick. Be respectful. More people here then not are just trying to help. There is no reason to be an asshole. Yeah we are all guilty of blowing up sometimes (steroids) but your overall personality should be one that contributes and promotes. Not bashes or shit talks when it’s completely unnecessary to do so.
I was explicitly mentioning CHINA tracking the entire time because my issue is that it never leaves the country, which was confirmed by Melody today to be true.
Wtf do I care what US tracking is like. I never even made a comment on it. And when did I say anything about customs anywhere? Jesus you guys really are dumb.

I was explicitly mentioning CHINA tracking the entire time because my issue is that it never leaves the country, which was confirmed by Melody today to be true.
Wtf do I care what US tracking is like. I never even made a comment on it. And when did I say anything about customs anywhere? Jesus you guys really are dumb.
Nope. You’re just a dick

On that note, China Post is also hit or miss. Sometimes its golden, sometimes its a POS. I have had tracking work perfect, and I have also had it not.

Ports here are congested and fooked right now as well, so Im sure that's not helping and China Post is bottom of the totem pole. Hopefully your pack at least left the warehouse and is on its way and your tracking number updates soon.

I think this is the dumbest board I have ever come across. Literally nothing you say is actually what happened except me being a dick. So as long as someone is being a dick, let's just all just be retarded.

The guy that’s not from the US is commenting on how US tracking works. Lol. That’s funny.
Yeah. I was clearly talking about USPS the entire time. My mistake.
Our orders aren't actually getting shipped. Once it reaches Chinese post, the handling time is as fast as any other junk you order off ebay granted they don't use a courier.
That's not how China post works though.
Idk what tracker you're talking about but I'm talking about the Chinese tracker.
We're talking about it not leaving China, not wether or not usps has it you fucking moron

Hahahahahaha. The guy that’s not from the US is commenting on how US customs works
When did I?

Leave it to you to not tell anyone that you are from wherever you are from and not from the US
Because I'm from EU, to me, this means I'm NOT from the US. But I wouldn't expect a dumb American to understand.
Could be different for you USA guys.

I looked back through your post history and you have still never mentioned where you are from.
Why lie? I only have 30 posts here and I mention it in two.
Depends on the country. Norway postal services or customs don't store anything. It's sent on the day of arrival, or seized.
Long story short.
Norway, empty vial imports are illegal and very often you get cops on your door.

So TheGreek is simply stupid and Iron Vett is a pathological liar.

Maybe I am stupid but that doesn’t change the fact that I THINK the confusion and concern is the US label that doesn’t do anything. People see it sit for weeks and that is the cause for concern. I get that you’re talking about China but that’s on the other side of the planet even for you and and at best track 19 is giving you information that unless you know the logistics of China all you see are moves if any. Do you really comprehend where the pack is in China. Or just know that it’s still in China. I don’t think most people care where it is in China other than it’s not in there hands. As for where you live you technically you never mention where you live soooooo.

I think the take away from all this should be this. EVERYONE needs to chill about their orders. It will show up. Eventually. If you wind up being in the very small percentage of people that somehow get fucked. I’m willing to bet PPL will make it right. If you’re in a rush pay extra and order from a domestic source.

Maybe I am stupid but that doesn’t change the fact that I THINK the confusion and concern is the US label that doesn’t do anything. People see it sit for weeks and that is the cause for concern. I get that you’re talking about China but that’s on the other side of the planet even for you and and at best track 19 is giving you information that unless you know the logistics of China all you see are moves if any. Do you really comprehend where the pack is in China. Or just know that it’s still in China. I don’t think most people care where it is in China other than it’s not in there hands. As for where you live you technically you never mention where you live soooooo.
The thing with Chinese airmail is that the tracking works. Because a sorting facility cannot sort it to the right distribution line (fancy postal work word for trucks or trains) without the sorting machines sending it down there, which it does by scanning the bar code which has the destination country registered on it. Once this happens, the tracker will automatically update. So you will know when it reaches Shenzhen and when it leaves Shenzhen for the airport. GRANTED China airmail is actually used. Which seems to me is not the case for you lot, but it is for me. My orders are handled by them, just like any ordinary airmail ebay item.

Also. I'm fucking pissed because this is the third time Melody tells me "hello sir, sorry. we shipped it yesterday here's the new tracker". A Chinese airmail tracker that WILL update once it reaches ANY sorting facility with a working scanner. I ordered on the 28th last month, and supposedly it only just shipped 2 days ago.
I work in the postal services and have done so for 7 years. I know to wait for fucking overseas mail and haven't made a complaint here until now. Nearly a month to simply ship this miniscule test raw order is actually ridiculous.
Now tell me again to be patient because usps don't update the tracker @_-

Oh and before I forget. I live in Europe!

The thing with Chinese airmail is that the tracking works. Because a sorting facility cannot sort it to the right distribution line (fancy postal work word for trucks or trains) without the sorting machines sending it down there, which it does by scanning the bar code which has the destination country registered on it. Once this happens, the tracker will automatically update. So you will know when it reaches Shenzhen and when it leaves Shenzhen for the airport. GRANTED China airmail is actually used. Which seems to me is not the case for you lot, but it is for me. My orders are handled by them, just like any ordinary airmail ebay item.

Also. I'm fucking pissed because this is the third time Melody tells me "hello sir, sorry. we shipped it yesterday here's the new tracker". A Chinese airmail tracker that WILL update once it reaches ANY sorting facility with a working scanner. I ordered on the 28th last month, and supposedly it only just shipped 2 days ago.
I work in the postal services and have done so for 7 years. I know to wait for fucking overseas mail and haven't made a complaint here until now. Nearly a month to simply ship this miniscule test raw order is actually ridiculous.

europe, same stuff , new Melody tracker, never updated, got package after 4 wks, tracks still never updated

Listen. I get your frustration but regardless if you live in the EU. Or specifically Norway or in the US it is still an international shipping of illegal drugs it’s not going to be like working with a legitimate company like Amazon or eBay who have billions invested into the logistical portion of their business and customer service representatives. PPL has melody lol. All things considered they are doing pretty well in this game. When I first ordered back in 16 or 17 international was 2-3 weeks. Post covid its 4-6. It is what it is. The info they give all of us is exactly that. Just info. Checking on it everyday won’t make it move faster and will just drive you insane. You have to understand that regardless of it being a small test order or a huge one probably makes no difference to them. It goes when it goes. That’s why I said before until you hit the 40ish day mark. Just relax it will get there.

Listen. I get your frustration but regardless if you live in the EU. Or specifically Norway or in the US it is still an international shipping of illegal drugs it’s not going to be like working with a legitimate company like Amazon or eBay who have billions invested into the logistical portion of their business and customer service representatives. PPL has melody lol. All things considered they are doing pretty well in this game. When I first ordered back in 16 or 17 international was 2-3 weeks. Post covid its 4-6. It is what it is. The info they give all of us is exactly that. Just info. Checking on it everyday won’t make it move faster and will just drive you insane. You have to understand that regardless of it being a small test order or a huge one probably makes no difference to them. It goes when it goes. That’s why I said before until you hit the 40ish day mark. Just relax it will get there.
Dude. Are you actually THIS stupid? I don't know how I can explain this any better. A parcel containing phone cases does not get faster handling than a parcel with drugs. Once China Post has it, it WILL get normal handling time. GRANTED it is an airmail product, which mine IS. Melody said they shipped it two days ago. Almost a month after placing the order. That's trash. Now shut the fuck up.

europe, same stuff , new Melody tracker, never updated, got package after 4 wks, tracks still never updated
Because they used a courier. It's not relevant. They don't use a courier to Norway right now, they just use ordinary China post airmail product, confirmed by Melody, to me.

Then why don't you use your experience to educate instead of berate?
It's literally impossible to get through to these retards. I've been saying the same thing a million times. China post this, China post that. "hurr durr usps tracker don't update"

Holy fuck you clearly have no idea what I meant. You are right. Phones or a package of drugs ONCE received by the carrier should take the same amount of time. However. There is a lot more that goes into preparing. packing. And putting together packages of illegal drugs to then be shipped all over the world. Feel free to respond but I won’t. This thread has had more than its usual amount of bullshit and you aren’t worth talking to. Hope your pack lands soon and then please remove yourself from meso. Thank you.

Firstly; to everyone complaining about not receiving anything- I can assure you that it will come. I ordered some regular test Cyp raws at the end of March, I did not receive them until late April/ early May. Waiting sucks. But it’s what we have to do

Secondly- maybe @OllieJacobs can put in a word on this. But, I have spoken with 3 different sources over the course of the last 1.5 weeks about what the fuck has been going on with DHT raws. 2 of which I use privately and 1 that is pretty well known I would say. My meso people, buckle up because it’s not going to be getting much better. Right now, very few manufacturers are producing the following DHT raws. (Anavar, Mast, DHB and Primo) sources will run out of these compounds for an extended period of time. However, with the current situation unfolding in China, we will start to see common raws (Testosterone, Nandroline, Equpoise, Trenbolone, etc) also start to stall. Raw production will most likely be moved into another country, however, that does not mean we are in the clear. For starters, rules will begin to change in India as well. Secondly, we will be paying 10-15% more for a product that is 5-10% less pure than what we are currently getting. It’s the harsh reality. It’s at a stand still right now. None of my sources are sure where the “lifespan” of underground steroids are right now. They “think” we will be fine, however, they are drug dealers, it’s their “job” to assure us that we will be fine and continue to get our product. I’ve already begun looking into a TRT clinic in my area; because when this is all said and done, underground steroids will never be the same. The way we have it now will more than likely soon be a thing of the past :/ hopefully something changes ASAP

Firstly; to everyone complaining about not receiving anything- I can assure you that it will come. I ordered some regular test Cyp raws at the end of March, I did not receive them until late April/ early May. Waiting sucks. But it’s what we have to do

Secondly- maybe @OllieJacobs can put in a word on this. But, I have spoken with 3 different sources over the course of the last 1.5 weeks about what the fuck has been going on with DHT raws. 2 of which I use privately and 1 that is pretty well known I would say. My meso people, buckle up because it’s not going to be getting much better. Right now, very few manufacturers are producing the following DHT raws. (Anavar, Mast, DHB and Primo) sources will run out of these compounds for an extended period of time. However, with the current situation unfolding in China, we will start to see common raws (Testosterone, Nandroline, Equpoise, Trenbolone, etc) also start to stall. Raw production will most likely be moved into another country, however, that does not mean we are in the clear. For starters, rules will begin to change in India as well. Secondly, we will be paying 10-15% more for a product that is 5-10% less pure than what we are currently getting. It’s the harsh reality. It’s at a stand still right now. None of my sources are sure where the “lifespan” of underground steroids are right now. They “think” we will be fine, however, they are drug dealers, it’s their “job” to assure us that we will be fine and continue to get our product. I’ve already begun looking into a TRT clinic in my area; because when this is all said and done, underground steroids will never be the same. The way we have it now will more than likely soon be a thing of the past :/ hopefully something changes ASAP

What a post, however production of DHT raws is restarting in China, I have just placed an order for some mast and var from my source. This isn't old stock either, as they have been out of stock for the last 6 weeks.

Ladies and gentlemen: Conner the retard. Give him a big round of applause.

Here we go again

man, we re fucked :(

Nothing will be the same… that’s sad… i loved steroids… but as with almost any big love, time will come to say goodbye… my neighbor said that women will stop sucking our dicks… could you imagine? Thats fuckin horrible… no steroids, no blowjobs, its all gone…

no one will make them again, no fuckin whey… even protein powders will be dismissed…

and you know what? Because of LOBBIES… they wanna have us skinny and calm, no blowjobs, no steroids, they wanna us working for Amazon and some china fabrics… its the new slavery man… we re fucked… F U C K E D

And rumors say that Jeff Benzos is sending people at your place to insert an Amazon Prime Butt Plug in your ass to control your mind… and you know whats the worst part? YOU WILL LIKE IT..

and governments are working with him… so if you ll call the police, they ll laugh at you…

man its a fuckin disgrace… push the panic button at least 10000 times and pray Zeus to do something