PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Environmental laws have made the production way more difficult or near to impossible, this is not one of those: “the higher the demand, the higher the price”, if you take a look around the rest of the raw sources almost everyone does not have any of the compounds affected by the environmental laws.

Now it’s time for the sources to make their play... they can go the safest route and don’t make those products, or make them and risk jail time or fines or whatever the Chinese law implies (or even sell something that’s not the compound at all), we luckily can produce our raws in our Indian factories too, so we have the problem solved.

When it becomes easier to make... price will go down, the stock now is super limited and thats why price is so expensive.

This reminds me of the time you guys decided to double the price of primo up to $40 a gram. Then no one bought it and you went back to the original price lol

Now your 2 most popular non testosterone products you decide to double the price on. I can see you bumping it up a bit but doubling the price I feel needs a better explanation. As far as I know it’s still legal to produce steroids in China. Why is it those 2 specific products being affected and not the others?

This reminds me of the time you guys decided to double the price of primo up to $40 a gram. Then no one bought it and you went back to the original price lol

Now your 2 most popular non testosterone products you decide to double the price on. I can see you bumping it up a bit but doubling the price I feel needs a better explanation. As far as I know it’s still legal to produce steroids in China. Why is it those 2 specific products being affected and not the others?
It’s being said that environmental concerns are the cause with the issue being whatever waste is produced as byproduct/waste product of the type of reaction they use to synthesize those particular compounds.

It’s being said that environmental concerns are the cause with the issue being whatever waste is produced as byproduct/waste product of the type of reaction they use to synthesize those particular compounds.

another source told me that the raws that need to be bought to made those has been increased in price.. who cares... if you buy some grams for youself thats not a big deal.. if you’re sourcing increase the final price of some bucks and you ll be fine...

before I make a mistake, how is the PIP for raws test E & C from this source?
Looking to start brewing my own

My experience ordering from PPL
-May 11- placed order
-May 17- order was shipped and I received my tracking number
-June 10- postwoman came with a package that was already opened by customs (will not comment on stealth, it works thats all that matters haha)
-I live in EU btw
-If all goes well I will lose my natty card June 17th to PPL test E raws.. I will update if I get the “crippling pip and fevers“ or not

Hopefully this helped somebody :)

I have the E from a very recent batch, I haven’t pinned any yet, I brewed it but I’ll do a test pin today and let you know.

edit; I’ve also never used Mct oil before but I have used it for this brew, so unsure what to expect.

i brewed some test e from a recent batch..

I m on trt right now (since i damaged a tendon and i m not training… @Silentlemon1011 sorry to disappointed you, i ll show you my progress in 6 months maybe ahah)

and i m doing 0.5ml Test Prop 100mg/ml + 1 ml Test E 200mg/ml …
20% BB 2% BA and MCT Oil..

Sometime bearable pip in my buttocks , sometime nothing at all

years ago i pinned my quads and got paraplegic.. sometime during prep delts got fucked, and i injected the whole stack mixed on same syringe…

so, the conclusion for me is, pin Test E in your buttocks and the rest on your delts, whatever

811CAAED-F98A-4963-8436-9CFD39561522.jpeg

Environmental laws have made the production way more difficult or near to impossible, this is not one of those: “the higher the demand, the higher the price”, if you take a look around the rest of the raw sources almost everyone does not have any of the compounds affected by the environmental laws.

Now it’s time for the sources to make their play... they can go the safest route and don’t make those products, or make them and risk jail time or fines or whatever the Chinese law implies (or even sell something that’s not the compound at all), we luckily can produce our raws in our Indian factories too, so we have the problem solved.

When it becomes easier to make... price will go down, the stock now is super limited and thats why price is so expensive.

My Source has told me that production of Raws is to restart in 2 weeks. Whats your thoughts on this?

Don’t believe everything you hear. Especially from a source. I’ve learned a source will feed you BS to make you feel more at ease with the situation at hand

theres no situation to make me feel at ease with. They just told me production would be restarting in 2 weeks. Relax brother ;)

theres no situation to make me feel at ease with. They just told me production would be restarting in 2 weeks. Relax brother ;)
I hope you’re right. Would definitely be a good thing for sources and those of us who buy raws. However, may I ask where they heard that from?

My Source has told me that production of Raws is to restart in 2 weeks. Whats your thoughts on this?

Clomid went through a similar situation not too long ago. It lasted all of a month or two.
Hopefully Mast production will begin again in full as I’m sure there are plenty people patiently waiting.

I am curious why DNP is not offered - it has to still be produced as there are still European sources offering it for sale.

@OllieJacobs May 23rd you said you’d have a tracking for me...I emailed you again a week ago with no response. I fully believe the package is coming, I just need to know when...
Oh fuck man, don’t even worry about the tracking.. I realized after the first 2 weeks and few messages that I wasn’t going to be getting it, so I just stopped worrying about it and waited for my package to show up.