PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I think it’s due to demand. This industry is ever evolving and all the garbage compounds are less in demand. Even the young bucks know better now to stay away and stick to the tried and true. Demand for the better compounds has gone way up. Even this forum has changed it views on things like tren.
No, it's due to China's environmental restrictions that have halted the legal production of all the DHT'S: Var, Winny, Drol, Mast p & e, proviron etc ..due to the waste produced in their manufacturing. Therefore, IF there is some legit raws of these available- even in China- it is going to be very valuable. All must also become very leary of these products(finished and raws) being what they say they are bc many sources do not even want you clued into this.

No, it's due to China's environmental restrictions that have halted the legal production of all the DHT'S: Var, Winny, Drol, Mast p & e, proviron etc ..due to the waste produced in their manufacturing. Therefore, IF there is some legit raws of these available- even in China- it is going to be very valuable. All must also become very leary of these products(finished and raws) being what they say they are bc many sources do not even want you clued into this.
Every few years the CCP has to do something to appease the blue-eyed devils in the US and EU wrt the environment or drug manufacturing. They slap some draconian rules on the factories and once everyone has moved on to another concern they quietly lift said rules and go back to business as usual.

Every few years the CCP has to do something to appease the blue-eyed devils in the US and EU wrt the environment or drug manufacturing. They slap some draconian rules on the factories and once everyone has moved on to another concern they quietly lift said rules and go back to business as usual.
but then again, who’s to say that same thing will happen? I’ve thought for a long time that getting anything, even test will be next to impossible

Panda has it in stock. Have you asked him if his product is legit?

but then again, who’s to say that same thing will happen? I’ve thought for a long time that getting anything, even test will be next to impossible
I wouldn't lose any sleep over it, bud. Where there's a will, there's a way. Look at the failed drug war in the USA. They don't stop shit. You can get anything you could possibly want if you know where to ask. If china/us relations get too strained, then things will get rerouted to friendlier countries before it reaches its final destination. Sure prices could go up, but I don't see demand going away. And as long as there is demand, someone will be willing to provide it and figure out a way to keep it moving.

I wouldn't lose any sleep over it, bud. Where there's a will, there's a way. Look at the failed drug war in the USA. They don't stop shit. You can get anything you could possibly want if you know where to ask. If china/us relations get too strained, then things will get rerouted to friendlier countries before it reaches its final destination. Sure prices could go up, but I don't see demand going away. And as long as there is demand, someone will be willing to provide it and figure out a way to keep it moving.
I hope you’re correct Bret. I haven’t been too involved in AAS for a long time. About 3 years to be exact. I’ve even taken a step back the last few months and steered clear of “extreme” compounds that have effects on me. Hopefully it all gets squared away. Not being able to even obtain something simple like Test, EQ, NPP etc would be shit

My statement was in no way an inference to anything towards ppl or any one in particular. Ppl have admitted to such restrictions previously in this thread.
Just to be clear.
Simply sharing information.

Many know this info already and many do not.

Last edited:

Then buy a half kilo and you're set for the rest of your life and you can finally shut up about the sky falling, Chicken Little.

Then have it tested so you'll also shut up about purity this and purity that and we can all live happily ever fucking after.

:D

Then buy a half kilo and you're set for the rest of your life and you can finally shut up about the sky falling, Chicken Little.

Then have it tested so you'll also shut up about purity this and purity that and we can all live happily ever fucking after.

I have plenty of Test E and C powder. Problem is, why would I want to run only testosterone for the rest of my life? Gains will stop. On top of that, I get that this is something that may not be permanent, but it does bring cause for concern, wether It be due to purity problems or price. But as BBBG said in another thread, there are always other countries that can pick up the slack. Regardless, I hope it is solved and not something that drags out for months on end

How'd you come across this?

I have plenty of Test E and C powder. Problem is, why would I want to run only testosterone for the rest of my life? Gains will stop. On top of that, I get that this is something that may not be permanent, but it does bring cause for concern, wether It be due to purity problems or price. But as BBBG said in another thread, there are always other countries that can pick up the slack. Regardless, I hope it is solved and not something that drags out for months on end

exemple : primo e : 150mg 3 x week -> 450mg weekly . 4.5g in 10 weeks. In one year you could do maybe 2-3 cycles. So lets say 10g per year. Buy 100g of primo e and will be set for 10 years. Just buy some hundreds of the stuff you think you would use, like maybe Oxa , Primo, NPP, Test and ancillaries. Invest a couple of K’s and you could sleep well during the new atomic era with terminators etc

I got 100 g of test coming. I’m a high roller. Lol. I’m thinking it will last me awhile. May order some more down the road.

I got 100 g of test coming. I’m a high roller. Lol. I’m thinking it will last me awhile. May order some more down the road.
I have about 70 g on me right now. Some is C some is E. But as I said in my last post, test only is pretty pointless IMO. That’s why I feel that other compounds should be added. Got about 60 grams of NPP as well, then some pre made EQ that I have never even touched.

My statement was in no way an inference to anything towards ppl or any one in particular. Ppl have admitted to such restrictions previously in this thread.
Just to be clear.
Simply sharing information.

Many know this info already and many do not.

Not sure if I believe that. Just so happens that more demand for these products is happening every year. Last year they went out of stock on these same products at the same time. Probably everyone running summer cycles. They say things like that then double the price the next minute. Not sure if I believe it’s all because of waste lol China don’t give a fuck about waste on their 2 best selling non testosterone raws.

I have about 70 g on me right now. Some is C some is E. But as I said in my last post, test only is pretty pointless IMO. That’s why I feel that other compounds should be added. Got about 60 grams of NPP as well, then some pre made EQ that I have never even touched.
I got 10g of npp. I may cut nandrolone after that and just do test primo and var

2-3 months ago a source I've been using for a while and that was stand up first informed me about it bc of proviron and I looked into it and saw that there were in fact new environmental restrictions. Now I summized myself that maybe the Chinese got alot more clear skies due to Covid and liked it! lol But I'm not saying that as anything but my own summation.

And like everything else that source told me: it came to fruition. Since that time I have had several raw sources confirm it to me. These sources are in competition perhaps but not in cahoots.

I have a person in the know in China far more than I and he confirmed it and he's not in this business

Obviously I can't state who told me personally as that's not my place to put names out but it's also stated in this thread.

My suggestion is to ask PPL ask other sources and research if the synthesis of dht's do in fact produce more waste in manufacturing. I happen to understand that they do but don't beLIEve me. Who am I?

I wouldn't beLIEve/assume anything but I would look into it all yourself and if you have the ability to discern information you will be less likely duped. There's still incorrect info going all around these boards like using as little heat as possible as to not damage the hormone is better- when in fact a certain amount of heat for a certain amount of time is much safer bc it deactivates pyrogens aka Endotoxins that cannot be removed via the normal filtering nor from the raw itself no matter how sterile the rest of your chems and processes are.

There's a ton of information that isn't properly discerned spread as truth.
I do not source on any board. I have zero to gain by sharing the information. Hell, infact I should keep my mouth shut so I can be more likely to get my hands on some of this shit before everyone is going crazy gobbling up every lil bit.

But I shared the info anyways.

Look into it.

Like I said. It's information. I shared it. Do whatever the hell you want with it. I did my job as a good bro.

And I personally don't remember having any problems getting any of the DHT's last year at this time. Drol isn't a big summer roid but it's right there in the shortage.

So Ollie what is pandas official response to the supply issue and increased pricing - I know the price hike was in response to low supply, What’s the long term play?

Can you just make a blend with tren and drosta e? Sorry for noob question but my neighbor just did some vials of 100 tren and 100 drosta per ml with 20% bb and 2.5% ba, does it work like this even for blends?