PurplePandaLabs Raw source

This is going to be my last answer about this:

-I looked at our messages, your payment was received the 8, we are on the 16, so 8 days, you got your tracking number today (other members have not been so lucky and other had more luck), so basically a week to receive the tracking.

-The order was shipped 48 hours after your order was payed according to the tracking number.

-I answered to every message you sent ASAP with total respect and saying the exact same thing that the tracking today proved, not having a tracking number does not mean that the order has not been shipped.
i confirm this

Ollie I just wanna say I appreciate you answering all these questions as well as being polite to a bunch of steroid-heated dicks including myself at that time I wrote about the stuff better be A1 LOL. Thanks for playing battleship w me. I will be patient! I understand you can’t do anything about the shipping delay. Will make sure to write you guys a good review on this forum when I receive touchdown. Hope you know my intent wasn’t to be rude, I’m just an impatient child and I should have ordered sooner if I knew that I needed my stuff by a certain time. Your an awesome rep.

same here.

all hope is lost tho for this keyboard rambo acting so tough but hanging 24/7 on a forum to flex. based on your pics your like a 5'6 dwarf arent you :D:D:D:D:D

Since I’m feeling better today i will make an update post

You can contact me for discounts or to place order (or to help with whatever) to:
Wickr: ollieppl
Protonmail: Ollieppl(at)protonmail.com

//

1)Feeling better and i will keep answering the messages ASAP, but im still fucked so if i left you on seen is because im waiting for an answer or update about your question.

2)As i have proved on the last post the order is shipped before you guys receive the tracking number, i will say something more about this so you can comprehend the reasons, our shipper gets a ton of orders daily, and when i say a ton i mean a ton, and take into account that he has to camouflage the packages, check them and prepare them for shipping, they usually work non stop so they only update tracking numbers once they have free time, and in China that means... almost never.

3)Regarding to shipping times, orders from the same country usually go together, if there is a flight delay all of those orders get delayed, same if the flight departs earlier.
When everything goes fine the shipment is received in the estimated time.
All this past weeks orders are being shipped as a clockwork, USA domestic stock always works perfectly.

4)Regarding to stealth, we currently have an amazing customs pass rate (100% always to USA) since we have been using our new method, orders are shipped and packaged accordingly to the weight, country and kind of product.

I’d be down for some dht ace if I had no hair for sure!
In my experience 200mg ed enan is more forgiving than 100mg winnie. But its my opinion.
So, @OllieJacobs , take note:

DHT ACE
WIN ACE
OXY ACE
DBOL ACE
OXA ACE
PROVIRON ACE
2 McSundae Caramel
1 Mc Royal Deluxe with Bacon
1 Filet O Fish
1 @Mac11wildcat
2 Vanilla Coke Zero

thanks
Sadly you cannot make oxa win oxy esters. It would've been done long time ago like dhb cyp and mast enan. Sadly I never saw vanila coke zero, just a regular vanila coke, bulk order for this one.

Ok, you are the first customer that has frustrated me, sorry for the reply to the rest of the members:

1)You posted a private message without my permission to manipulate the context, but hey you are not so brave to post your country.
2)I didnt quoted a time, i literally said: “according to my experience” and i quoted the times for both customers from your exact country, so basically someone from a country with hard as fuck customs was also hoping for an Amazon Prime kind of service.

How? I was respectful to every single message, and i answered to every single message even tho you avoid the instructions I personally gave you.

You were not that mad or disrespectful when you were asking for a bigger discount because you were short of money and i gave you that discount because you were polite.
Shit fool, I wad polite as fuck and I only got 10% good guys finish last. Lol. I wont ride you this hard bro. All I want is to know when it leaves pandas hands. I would like to know when it is supposed to arrive for those ass hole porch pirates but I'm aware thats not your problem. I did message the young lady Friday. Hopefully tomorrow she'll get back to me. Stay strong bro.

same here.

all hope is lost tho for this keyboard rambo acting so tough but hanging 24/7 on a forum to flex. based on your pics your like a 5'6 dwarf arent you :D:D:D:D:D

i m 184cm and my penis is 19.5cm, but i m a loser and i m still virgin...

I bet youre a 17 yo retarded phaggot who s crying because he has to wait more than 3 weeks.. i hope they scam you and you ll end up pinning cortisol and estradiol ..

in real life I would have stolen your snack and your bicycle at school , shaved pussy

i m 184cm and my penis is 19.5cm, but i m a loser and i m still virgin...

I bet youre a 17 yo retarded phaggot who s crying because he has to wait more than 3 weeks.. i hope they scam you and you ll end up pinning cortisol and estradiol ..

in real life I would have stolen your snack and your bicycle at school , shaved pussy
mentally retarded. i feel sorry for you. Smug.

Apologized for my tren reaction towards to Ollie.

Just wanted to give everyone an update today! This morning my tracking number updated and my package is to be delivered to me today before 9PM over here in the USA. My order was placed on 4/4 and sent out on 4/6 for anyone who is curious or missed my other comments. Thx for the help Ollie

So, @OllieJacobs , take note:

DHT ACE
WIN ACE
OXY ACE
DBOL ACE
OXA ACE
PROVIRON ACE
2 McSundae Caramel
1 Mc Royal Deluxe with Bacon
1 Filet O Fish
1 @Mac11wildcat
2 Vanilla Coke Zero

thanks
Mc royal? Are you European? Not talking shit just always amazed the whole metric system and celsius stuff.
Just wanted to give everyone an update today! This morning my tracking number updated and my package is to be delivered to me today before 9PM over here in the USA. My order was placed on 4/4 and sent out on 4/6 for anyone who is curious or missed my other comments. Thx for the help Ollie
you in states?

I sent an email on friday to old girl but she hasnt responded. I know therye busy and behind but I just wanna know that everything was accepted and good to go. I didnt order through website, I ordered through Ollie. He was the shit by by the way. Love his contributions. Ollie, keep that shit up bro. Night and day better than the previous clown.

All of mcdonalds will kill you, thats the point. Come to amercia and I'll take you to whataburger or steak n shake. I dont live near N and OUT. LOL
Sure you have unreal stuff out there... i ate a burger at Salt Bae in NYC... it was good but nothing crazy... i know there are crazy stuff, love bacon and cheddar

Sure you have unreal stuff out there... i ate a burger at Salt Bae in NYC... it was good but nothing crazy... i know there are crazy stuff, love bacon and cheddar
Salt bae is a over hyped fraud. He has 100 dollar burgers dipped in gold leaf. Fuck that stupid shit. Your instincts are correct. Cheddar or Gouda, bacon, and any fixings you want.

Let’s hope that you are wrong then. @Grapenutz could you give us a follow up about the situation when you know more?
I went to the doctor today showed her my blood work and she was not to concerned yet because she said I may have just been dehydrated that day I got my blood drawn. She wants me to donate blood and 30 days later to do another blood panel and she also ordered a renal ultrasound.