PurplePandaLabs Raw source

second order arrived to USA after 21 days since i had the tracking number, props to Ollie since he also helped me with my bloodwork since he asked me why i was ordering so much TUDCA without ordering any orals and just injectables, he helped me to diagnosed a mild rambdo, my doc agreed after some extra bw
Thanks bro, is good to hear some touchdowns too.

Related to your bloodwork, i don’t mind giving my two cents about it, hiperkalemia + high liver enzymes + high CPK + a normal c-reactive protein is a good indicator of muscle damage instead of liver damage that was your main concern.

Honestly? Just a couple of days to be sent.
I will repeat this for the 171726 time, there has been some flight delays and since a lot of orders were going into those planes people are experiencing a similar delay and they will receive theirs almost at the same time.
Wasnt trying to be a dick. Just curious as to why in this day and age shipping over seas takes so long. I get new year slow down but 39 days and counting. I'm patient and wont be riding you over my delivery but I pray it gets here sooner than that.

Wasnt trying to be a dick. Just curious as to why in this day and age shipping over seas takes so long. I get new year slow down but 39 days and counting. I'm patient and wont be riding you over my delivery but I pray it gets here sooner than that.
You’re receiving illegal drugs from a foreign country, by the safest shipping method possible(in the eyes of panda) to ensure a successful touchdown, sometimes takes time brother, that’s all it is.

Looks like everyone bought their summer cycles already. No mast or anavar available on your site. Pretty much the only compounds I was trying to order lol

Didn’t you run out of mast last year around the same time?

Guys I have a question how long did it take for your order to finish the “preparing package“ stage? I ordered 4 days ago and still nothing. In ppl shipping policy it says it takes 1 working day after you order. I am begining to stress about this :/

Guys I have a question how long did it take for your order to finish the “preparing package“ stage? I ordered 4 days ago and still nothing. In ppl shipping policy it says it takes 1 working day after you order. I am begining to stress about this :/
Mine never updated but it arrived. just be patient, your package will come

Don’t stress, you’re only at the beginning, now you have another month or so to wait for your raws(unless you ordered domestic finished stuff)

How many days do you guys have to wait on average before your order is shipped or rather getting a tracking number?

Did my first order through ollie, for my pocket a huge one and paid 5 days ago and have thin shitting since then. just realized the guy caught the flu( me aswell..)...
Ordered a bit over 3weeks ago, no tracking id yet

The stuff is “A1”, as @Goingstronger showed with his lab tests, even exotic compounds as DHT have a really high purity.

Sorry for the flight delays, honestly, but we can’t do anything about it, at least your stuff will be “A1”.
We would like DHT ester do we can brew it in oil, i liked eanth a lot. Proviron is nice to but injectable was a bit way too far for me ;) still would like to buy some eg. provi cyp etc if possible.

You’re receiving illegal drugs from a foreign country, by the safest shipping method possible(in the eyes of panda) to ensure a successful touchdown, sometimes takes time brother, that’s all it is.
in that case they shouldnt make fake promises of '25' days then
if i would know how they handle after getting money.. yeez

Ordered a bit over 3weeks ago, no tracking id yet
Yep. Need to recalculate my whole cycle then

Seriously hoped based of what i read i can trust on the average waiting time and build a cycle based on that
Beginner mistake i guess