PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I didn’t bother reading that dribble . You have way too much time on you hands to write all that

I asked a simple honest question But people like yourself feel the need to bully and berate anyone that questions the purity of products .
I didn’t make wild accusations .
I can ask my questions bud if you don’t like them that’s ok Just scroll past .
all the best
Your wild disrespectful.
You may not like @biggerben69 style but he has been around a lot longer than a lot of people on these boards.
He has stood up for the community against shiesty ass sources.
You may not like his style or the way he speaks but he really didn’t say anything flagrant that many other members here on meso would not have said in response to what you wrote had they seen your post in the first place.
Nobody bullied you.
If you want to question the purity of the product you have that right but as is stated a million times over in this thread, Order it send it to @janoshik for testing and you will be credited. Nobody (long term standing members - not junior new members) has ever had issues of the purity of PPL products, Which is the actual appeal of PPL despite the hiccups and or dumb ass mistakes - it’s the long running track record of quality raws.

Right, maybe we could get an official statement on that?
I know you two have a story together, and I don’t want bad blood on this thread, and as a rep I have nothing to do in that dispute,i will ask Panda, you can probably ask him too.
What i do know for sure is that the credit that i stated in my intro will always be given to @LAB4TOX.

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone.

All DMs replied (if some of them have not been replied is because im waiting for an answer or further explanation).

The offer for the 250USD free credit in a 750USD order is still up because the guy who accepted it went MIA.

I know you two have a story together, and I don’t want bad blood on this thread, and as a rep I have nothing to do in that dispute,i will ask Panda, you can probably ask him too.
What i do know for sure is that the credit that i stated in my intro will always be given to @LAB4TOX.
I mean, I asked in his thread.

He might want to explain to people why my clients have to resend the sample to @LAB4TOX to get the very same result. I understand it might be uncomfortable question, but hey, I gotta protect my clients rights. I'm sure you understand.

How does that impact safety/sterility? Couldnt rusing the same needle be a concern for infection or contamination?

You are already sticking it through your skin once and on into your blood and tissue. Unless you are *filthy* as fuck when injecting (or injecting while standing in a septic tank) the additional risk here is minimal.

Don't conflate *sharing* needles between people and re-using needles hours and days apart (they way we used to with syringe "sets") with multiple sticks from the same point seconds apart.

You are already sticking it through your skin once and on into your blood and tissue. Unless you are *filthy* as fuck when injecting (or injecting while standing in a septic tank) the additional risk here is minimal.

Don't conflate *sharing* needles between people and re-using needles hours and days apart (they way we used to with syringe "sets") with multiple sticks from the same point seconds apart.
When I got my smallpox vaccine, I was stuck 15 times in a row with the same needle.

Yeah I ve read methyl tren should be better for this but I will stick to dht Creme First.
What the fuck are you saying man

“Zyzzlegacy” ... you all young motherfuckers that get infos about dangerous stuff from that fuckin Reddit of fuckin forums

I should even avoid to tryna educate you on the fuck you re speaking about, metribolone, but I think you’re a brainless guy, and don’t think we could lose a fuckin genius..

You’re speaking about metribolone and wanna run it for sexual Beneficts... “I read” you said... I read ...

Where did you fuckin read that shit?

you and the guys who wrote shit in the shitty site you read are totally fuckin lost...

youre fuckin speaking about the MOST FUCKIN TOXIC anabolic steroid ever invented that s used ONLY in lab to study the power of androgen receptor binding of other compounds while competing to the strongest Metribolone, or to induce liver damage and then study it...

Really, Imma fuckin losing time, please insult me and make me regret trying to help ya... cmon.. tell me Shut the fuck up you dick bla bla bla.. I knew a ton of morons that keep reading shit and don’t wanna invest a fuckin penny on their education...

You’re a cheap fuck for sure.. go and download a pirate copy of Llewellyn anabolics and get some clue on what the fuck you’re interested in...

No one with a couple of functioning neurons would run even 1mg per week of that shit... and Panda shouldn’t even be selling that crap, in my fuckin opinion... anyway that s not my biz...

But I fuckin disrespect such brainless people that keep surfing on web without a fuckin clue about LIVING... how the fuck people would trust fuckin stupid forums like Reddit in regards of such topics like fuckin health..

I guess in the future even surgeon will get educated by stupid retard forums.. who cares...

I read that the most searched topic on Google is stuff related to fuckin self medication..

I hope this crap of a human race will goes extinct soon .. fuck you stupid Greta Thunder or the fuck is her name, Fuck you stupid Jeff Bezos and fuck you fuckin Elon Musk... go to Mars and stay there alone please...

Last edited:
If he’s not a female transitioning to a male... which i doubt, probably he wants it for the sexual benefits that were shown on some clinical trials.
I wouldn't be sure. It's like primo/dhb/masteron, but better, a bit stronger. That gels have too low concentration and absorbtion to get anything of it. Oil based would require frequent large shots like 3-5cc per day so longer cycles are out. And still proviron is way better for sexual benefits.